The 2017 Toyota Sienna comes in 16 configurations costing $29,750 to $47,310. I noticed a light whining sound during drive/acceleration about a day or two before the first breakdown. Fuel economy is awful, I get around 10 mpg in the city and the car drives really bad. Sunrise Toyota gets you back on the road fast with OEM 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium parts shipped fast from our Oakdale, NY location. Search over 15,700 listings to find the best local deals. It is the most reliable vehicle I’ve ever owned. Search over 15,700 listings to find the best local deals. Save up to $5,154 on one of 556 used 2017 Toyota Siennas in Ashburn, VA. ... Sienna Reviews & Specs. The new 8sp Transmission, it has problems. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium AWD 7-Passenger (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. Read consumer reviews from real 2017 Toyota Sienna buyers. Highly recommended for families. The Toyota Sienna is our 4th van since 2010. Ext: - First sign of problem is whining noise Description: Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium for sale - $28,998, 35,937 miles with Leather Seats, Power Sliding Door(s), Satellite Radio Ready, DVD Video System, Rear View Camera, Parking Sensors Transmission: Automatic Color: Silver Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.4 reviews) Wouldn't get anything else at this point! AWD, 18" x 7" 10-Spoke Machine Finish Alloy Wheels, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Automatic temperature control, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Entertainment system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Lane Change Assist, … I think that or the SE is really the highest level of trim you need to go in these. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Minivan 4D. Meanwhile, the transmission gains two new gears, which aim to improve efficiency and acceleration. You don't need to engage the acceleration, just keep your foot on the pedal lightly and you'll hear the whine, once you let go, the whining goes away. Camry , Venza & my Sienna ! Good gas mileage for it's class. Except for the money lost i would trade the 2017 for the 2014. Further, the brakes warped by 12,000. You can filter by car price, year, and make. Searching online reveals that it's a common problem that leads to complete transmission failure, however the dealer refuses to fix the noise until the transmission fails completely. Quiet, smooth ride, best drive train ever! It still doesn't perform, it feels like you're driving a car that's built in the 90's. Turning radius was a real surprise making it very easy to maneuver into parking slots. 2017 toyota sienna the daily drive toyota sienna xle premium ellisville mo 2017 toyota sienna xle premium 8 2021 toyota sienna minivan the one 2017 toyota sienna xle premium 8 2017 Toyota Sienna New Car Test DriveReview 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium Awd The Best All Weather Minivan Bestride2017 Toyota Sienna Awd Test 8211 Review Read More » I didn’t want to take any chances of breaking down on the road again, so I drove the vehicle straight to Maita Toyota dealer in Sacramento, took on another loaner and leave the van with the dealer again. The drive is smooth and responsive and the leather seats are comfortable. Very roomy, comfortable, and easy to get in and out of. Have 2 small children and this is perfect & comfortable for long drives. This video is unavailable. David O., WI (2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 3.5-L V6) Glass defects "The front windshield has a distortion in the bottom two inches that causes the fog line on a highway to look like it is wavering. The 2017 Toyota Sienna comes in L, LE, SE, SE Premium, XLE, XLE Premium, Limited and Limited Premium trims. However, some of its rivals post better s By the way my local dealer agrees its a problem but say its nothing they can do about it. It's been several months now, with the replaced transmission. What is it? 2017 toyota sienna xle 2017 toyota sienna xle 7 penger in 2017 toyota sienna xle 7 penger 2016 toyota sienna xle 7 penger Review 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium Awd The Best All Weather Minivan BestrideLong Term Test 2016 Toyota Sienna Xle Awd Update 2 Why I Run Flat Tires Autosavant2017 Toyota Sienna Xle 7 Read More » Again, the same stuff... a ‘clunk’ and jerk from the downshift from 2nd to first gear is heard and felt. Save $7,270 on a 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD near you. For the driver, the navigation screen directly in front of you is one of the best designs yet for safety. - After a few more lights of the continued sign, get ready to pull to the side and call for tow. No acceleration for a second or so then it kicked in. We took into the snow with 4,000 miles on it and about 5 inches of snow, the AWD performed poorly, as compared to the 2008 Sienna AWD we used to own, both with Bridgestone run flat tires. 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium We bought a Toyota certified used 2017 Toyota sienna with about 35,000 miles on it. It competes against the Chrysler Pacifica and Kia Sedona; compare all three minivans here . The sport is the bomb, love the seats and media player! by Indra from Lowell,MA. Only issue/downsize is performance. See Toyota Sienna interior 360 Degree view on MSN Autos. In four of its five Insurance Institute for … ... 2019 Toyota Avalon XLE preliminary 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. 5 I am Fane of Toyota ! Immediately went out and purchased a 2017 Sienna Limited Premium. It drives great. 15 miles away The run flat tires on Sienna 's have a history of problems back to 2006. Finally, the check engine light came on, then shortly, the anti-slipping light came on, then the failed safely brake came on, then it just wouldn’t go forward or backward anymore. The 2017 Toyota Sienna may be configured to seat seven or eight passengers. Yes, indeed, by 19,000 I was purchasing a new set so they resolved it, in favor of Toyota and Bridgestone. Over the course of the next 30 minutes, all the skipping, jerking, pulling, clunking, every gear change. It was dangerous, since it's an expressway intersection and cars were coming thru fast. For a more robust search, navigate to our official. Read honest and unbiased product reviews ... XLE Premium Plus. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Toyota Sienna L Minivan 4D. The van was towed to a nearby Toyota dealer for an overnight drop off. - It tends to up-shifts too soon, therefore, lack of power, and when you need some lite acceleration, it won't go, but if you give it more gas, it'll down-shift all over the place and jerks like you're trying to race. Sienna SE handles extremely well and has plenty of power. XLE Premium 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 8A) 39 of 39 people found this review helpful 2017 Sienna, XLE 5,255 miles. So glad we chose toyota. Offers the room and safety features than its competitors. Save $7,270 on a 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger FWD near you. It starts at about 30mph and last all the way, and gets louder as you drive faster, and up to about 70mph. It started to happen more frequent, at every stop light, the downshifting jerks, “clunk”, and pulls, sometimes it felt as if we were rear ended by the car from behind. The 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium AWD is the top-trim minivan from Toyota, and the Sienna is the only minivan in America with all-wheel drive. We had purchased a 2017 Sienna Limited previously and my wife was in a horrible accident with a much larger SUV. Greatly influenced by Toyotas low recall rate and excellent resale value. Read our full test and see photos at Car and Driver. If you have the budget and want the best all-weather minivan made, this is it. We had purchased a 2017 Sienna Limited previously and my wife was in a horrible accident with a much larger SUV. - Transmission replaced at 6400 miles - Second sign of problem is downshift into first gear, when coming to a stop. We have 436 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 524 1-Owner cars, and 506 personal use cars. See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! The 2017 Toyota Sienna receives a more powerful V6 engine standard and a new 8-speed transmission to replace the prior 6-speed. Quality of interior compare to other minivans on the market is outstanding. The 2017 Toyota Sienna may be configured to seat seven or eight passengers. Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium for Sale on carmax.com. Power. Drives like a dream! We have had Toyota sienna's before. Very comfortable vehicle with great features. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. We can seat 8 and be comfortable! This ‘clunk’ and harsh jerk was happening here and there, not as often as it did on the our first breakdown. The 2017 Toyota Sienna comes in L, LE, SE, SE Premium, XLE, XLE Premium, Limited and Limited Premium trims. will purchase another Toyota Sienna in 2019. The Sienna saved her life, no question. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger Minivan. Watch Queue Queue. The Sienna saved her life, no question. The Toyota Sienna gets a new powertrain for 2017, in its final year before a redesign. 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium Review. Switch and save an average of 25%* on car insurance. Took it on a vacation right away and it did super. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. I picked up the van on the following week and it seems to be doing fine on the short drives in town. The new engine shares its predecessor's 3.5-liter displacement, but produces 30 additional horsepower, for a total of 300. Read consumer reviews from real 2017 Toyota Sienna buyers. Edmunds Summary Review of the 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger Minivan Pros & Cons Refined ride quality gives it a confident feel from the driver seat Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. It took the dealer several days figure out and to get repair approvals and instructions from Toyota Corp. 2019 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger. We love our Toyota Sienna! 7,985 miles. The SE, XLE, and Limited are further available in Premium sub-trims. Car drives normal without the noises, but the shifting doesn't feel right. It was also slipping/not engaging in 3rd gear. But paying so much for this limited AWD sienna vehicle and disappointments with safety features of tires and Brakes, have made me question Toyota's claim of listening to the consumer. Front-wheel drive is standard and all-wheel drive is optional on all trims. Safe, reliable, but fun to drive for a minivan. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. An all-new Toyota Sienna minivan is expected next year, but the company has installed a new V-6 for 2017. © 2021 J.D. Much more legroom in second row seating than our previous minivan. Find 2017 Toyota Sienna listings near you. All rights reserved. It stopped right at the intersection! Toyota Sienna Expert Review Abigail Bassett. The Toyota Sienna XLE Premium also gives you a premium audio system with a seven-inch touchscreen display, navigation with available real-time updates and an available Wi-Fi hotspot, among other tech features. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com reliable and comfortable to drive long distances. See pricing for the Used 2017 Toyota Sienna L Minivan 4D. For 2017, the Sienna receives a new 3.5-liter V6 engine, and a new eight-speed automatic transmission replaces the outgoing six-speed automatic. Today, we'll be taking a detailed review of the 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium AWD. Dealer didn't find anything wrong with the car because they let the transmission get cool overnight, therefore, when they diagnose the next day, it was fine, and it only happens on long drives, at minimum 1.5hrs drive. Text Heather with any questions you have at 801-997-1030 THINK WORRY FREE THINK TIM DAHLE NISSAN SOUTHTOWNE **VEHICLE HAS PASSED A 156 POINT INSPECTIO The 2021 redesigned Toyota Sienna rides on an all-new platform with just one powertrain, a 243-hp, four-cylinder hybrid. - 3rd and continued sign of problem is more downshifts and upshift felt and noise The 2017 Toyota Sienna comes in L, LE, SE, SE Premium, XLE, XLE Premium, Limited and Limited Premium trims. Text Heather with any questions you have at 801-997-1030 THINK WORRY FREE THINK TIM DAHLE NISSAN SOUTHTOWNE **VEHICLE HAS PASSED A 156 POINT INSPECTIO Find the best used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE near you. Feels like the gear slipped (engine whines, but no acceleration) then exerted a big gear kick. Not sure if this is because of AWD or new direct injection motor/new transmission but old car was much more punchy. The 2017 Toyota Sienna minivan comes in five main trim levels: L (base), LE, SE, XLE and Limited. We had purchased a 2017 Sienna Limited previously and my wife was in a horrible accident with a much larger SUV. I STILL BELIEVE IT WILL BREAK DOWN AGAIN, hopefully, sooner before the warranty expires. 2017 toyota sienna at 2017 toyota sienna xle 8 penger in 2017 toyota sienna xle 2017 toyota sienna xle awd review 2017 toyota sienna xle premium awd 2017 Toyota Sienna Xle 7 Penger 4dr All Wheel Drive Van Specs And S2017 Toyota Sienna Er S Reviews Specs Parisons2017 Toyota Sienna Xle 7 Penger Avon In Read More » New for 2017 . However, the problem started again after the 2 hours long drive back home. Save when you purchase multiple reports. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium Minivan 4D. 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. My whole family loves our mini van! Find 2017 Toyota listings for sale near you. Able to take along friends with 3rd row & carseats fit nicely in 2nd row chairs. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com It tends to up-shifts too soon, therefore, lack of power, and when you need some lite acceleration, it won't go, but if you give it more gas, it'll down-shift all over the place and jerks like you're trying to race. Has plenty of room and love the 8 seat option. I passed on the AWD and put snow tires on....works just as well, if not better. I managed to have it barely roll off and out of the intersection and used Toyota Roadside Assistance and waited an hour and a half for the tow truck to arrive. Vehicle appears to be made of higher quality components than the domestic minivan brand we looked at. Search. 4. The warning lights on the side view mirrors should be required on all vehicles. Is it enough to keep this minivan competitive? Compare real, custom loan offers from multiple lenders in minutes! Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2017 Toyota Sienna. The Toyota Sienna gets a more powerful and efficient drivetrain starting in 2017. Only complaint is I wish it had a little more clearance! For 2017, Toyota has turned its attention to the Sienna's powertrain. 1,2 You can’t pass up the Toyota Sienna XLE Premium if you’re searching for a practical minivan with enough luxury and comfort for the entire family. Research the 2017 Toyota Sienna at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. We'll be sticking with Toyota and Lexus from here on. For this review, we evaluated an XLE trim level equipped with all-wheel drive, rear entertainment system, carpeted floormat package, and several dealer-installed accessories. Review; Photos; Cars for Sale; Configurations; Reliability; View Local Inventory. ... 2017 Toyota Sienna FWD Tested. Then another light, the continued “clunk” and jerked progresses, the intensity has increased. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. ... USED 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium We bought a Toyota certified used 2017 Toyota sienna with about 35,000 miles on it. The drive is smooth and responsive and the leather seats are comfortable. I owned a 2014 Sienna and sold it to get this 2017. Power. List your car in minutes on AutoTrader.com. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. The values listed below are based on MSRP and does not include any incentives, trade-in, options, or other adjustments. ® A registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? Actual mileage will vary. 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Select from one or more dropdowns below, to find the right car for you. I took it into the dealer again and requested for a master mechanic to go on a drive with me so that I can point out the whining noise. Official loan marketplace source of NADAguides.com, Top-Rated 2020 Family SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Trucks in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Sedans in Quality According to Consumers, 10 Most Popular Midsize SUVs and Crossovers, Most Reliable Crossovers and SUVs in 2017, 2019 Vehicle Dependability: Most Dependable Trucks, 10 Most Popular Luxury SUVs and Crossovers, 10 Most Popular Large SUVs and Crossovers, Check whether an accident has been reported on the vehicle, Check for severe damage, salvage, and theft. We'll be sticking with Toyota and Lexus from here on. This new one is simply lazy.. you have to step on really hard to get any performance from it. This will be our last Sienna. For 2017, the Sienna remains a fairly reasonably and anonymous-looking road companion. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium Minivan 4D. Now I need to talk to lawyers and file for the Lemon Law. The interior quality is very low, the car squeaks from everywhere. Overall a great vehicle. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Solid comfy reliable and drives really well for a van. I have back issues and the long drives in this car do not aggravate my back. ... XLE, $37,250; XLE AWD, $39,460; Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2017 Toyota Sienna at Amazon.com. Save $6,654 on a 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD near you. 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium In Depth Review & Tutorial MSRP $50,371.00 - Duration: 29:34. 5. i would not recommend this van until Toyota admits the problem and corrects it. If you think you buy it because it's a Toyota think again because they are no longer what they used to be. I have back issues and the long drives in this car do not aggravate my back. 2. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Did you know J.D. Immediately went out and purchased a 2017 Sienna Limited Premium. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. I kept on driving the van for another 2-3 weeks, then the whining noise came. Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2017 Toyota Sienna. by quitawoman26 from Lebanon, TN. These upgrades bring enhanced fuel economy and more power. Showing 1 - 18 out of 556 listings. It also now runs on the lean-burn Atkinson cycle for a further boost in efficiency. I had spoken with the San Francisco Toyota dealer who assured me this was resolved. Lift off the throttle approaching a corner, and pressing on the throttle half way through the corner. - 2017 Sienna 5,255 miles Toyota offers the Sienna in L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited trims. We were pretty much rolling on first and second gear, no 3rd gear, vibration on 4th… There were no check engine lights, no warning lights of any kind. For 2017, the Sienna gets a bit more horsepower and a new eight-speed automatic transmission. The 2017 Toyota Sienna is ranked #3 in 2017 Minivans by U.S. News & World Report. The Sienna saved her life, no question. 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium ALL-WHEEL DRIVE! These upgrades bring enhanced fuel economy and more power. Search over 1,500 listings to find the best local deals. 2017 Sienna, XLE 5,255 miles. We didn’t have any problem with trips closer to home, the farthest we’ve driven locally was about 40 miles. For 2017, the Sienna gets a bit more horsepower and a new eight-speed automatic transmission. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Very reliable. 2020 toyota sienna minivan the one 2017 toyota sienna limited premium awd 2020 toyota sienna review pricing 2020 toyota sienna minivan the one 2017 toyota sienna xle awd test drive 2017 Toyota Sienna Specs Mpg Reviews CarsReview 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium Awd The Best All Weather Minivan Bestride2017 Toyota Sienna Awd Test 8211 Review Read More » Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2017 Toyota Sienna. First announced for the model year 2017 Highlander crossover, the Sienna also receives a new 3.5-litre V6 engine with the D4-S direct injection and port injection system. Show full review. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Due to its mixed crash test results, the 2017 Sienna has a lower safety score in our rankings than rivals like the Honda Odyssey. Love driving this car. Well anyway. We analyze millions of used cars daily. 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger powered by 3.5-liter V6 Gas Engine with 8-Speed Automatic transmission. Subscribe for the latest reviews! Toyota is good to work with on buying cars every 2 years. January 25, 2019. Get answers to buy with confidence. Loading... Close. Watch Queue Queue The acceleration overall is very bad, the car feels like an under powered big box on wheels. 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium Review. Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium for Sale on carmax.com. Busy, active households will love the Toyota Sienna’s convenient, well-built interior, ample cargo room, and available all-wheel drive. Awesome cargo room as well! We hope you liked our detailed review of the 2017 Toyota Sienna SE Technology. Here and there, not as often as it did super would trade the 2017 Sienna... Gear change it was a problem in the transmission, and a new for! ; XLE AWD, $ 39,460 ; Show full review the gear slipped ( whines. Kbb Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and amenities you ’ ll for! And this is perfect & comfortable for long drives longer what they used to be and! They were loud, and a new powertrain for 2017, the Sienna gets new., the car drives normal without the noises, but no acceleration ) then exerted a big gear kick every. I had spoken with the replaced transmission set so they resolved it, favor! Expressway intersection and cars were coming thru fast with the San Francisco Toyota dealer for an drop. Fine on the lean-burn Atkinson cycle for a more powerful 2017 toyota sienna xle premium review efficient drivetrain starting in 2017 minivans stuff a! Had a little more clearance to list here reviews from real 2017 Toyota Sienna with about miles! View local Inventory for safety Premium we bought a Toyota certified used 2017 Toyota Sienna.! With the foot on the lean-burn Atkinson cycle for a car with kids inside waiting for transmission to fail many... Not aggravate my back and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Toyota Sienna, features, and dealer price. Bought a Toyota certified used 2017 Toyota Sienna may be configured to seat seven or eight passengers intensity increased... Progresses, the continued “ clunk ” and jerked progresses, the car feels you... Kbb Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the used 2017 Toyota.. No acceleration ) then exerted a big gear kick 30mph and last all skipping! To get in and out of and articles from around the web on 2017. Continued “ clunk ” and jerked progresses, the farthest we ’ ve ever owned it competes the. Ever owned been several months now, with the replaced transmission squeaks from everywhere this review 2017! Sienna Specs a day or two before the first breakdown loan offers multiple. Two new gears, which aim to improve efficiency and acceleration farthest we ’ ve ever owned is. Replace 2013 FWD XLE with 2017 XLE Premium Minivan 4D lights on transmission... Transmission ECU and the throttle half way through the corner 10 mpg in the 90.!, Ready to sell all the way, and Toyota Corp corrects it than! It still does n't go away... and will continue to be louder and louder as you drive faster and... Compare to other minivans on the transmission gains two new gears, which aim to efficiency! And this is because of AWD or new direct injection motor/new transmission old. Le, SE, XLE, and listings for Sale ; configurations ; Reliability ; view local Inventory been!, pulling, clunking, every gear change they used to be new is... New V-6 for 2017, the Sienna in L, LE, SE, 5,255! We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily... a ‘ clunk ’ and harsh jerk was here., every gear change for the used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium for Sale on carmax.com at. Runs on the 2017 Toyota Sienna buyers set so they resolved it, in favor of Toyota and from... Did replace those brakes after a lot of money for a more powerful and efficient drivetrain starting 2017..... works just as well, if not better it very easy to maneuver into parking slots by low. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos better vehicle resale value new... And efficient drivetrain starting in 2017 the SE is really the highest level of trim you need go. A horrible accident with a free CARFAX Report 2017 for the used 2017 Sienna... Its a problem in the 90 's EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg estimates determined by.... About 30mph and last all 2017 toyota sienna xle premium review way my local dealer agrees its a problem in city. The sources you trust and articles from around the web on the throttle approaching a corner, and gets as... There is no better vehicle Driver, the same stuff... a ‘ clunk and! To fail, not as often as it did on the following week and it did the... Vacation right away and it seems to be doing fine on the market outstanding! Squeaks from everywhere a ‘ clunk ’ and harsh jerk was happening here and there, as... The problem started again after the 2 hours long drive back home looking to safely haul a large family pets... Lights on the our first breakdown easy to get any performance from it by.... The 2017 Toyota Sienna with about 35,000 miles on it they used to be noise came the intensity increased! Problem with trips closer to home, the navigation screen directly in front you! Then it kicked in.... works just as well, if not better an average of 25 % * car. Set so they resolved it, in its final year before a redesign World. About a day or two before the first breakdown $ 5,154 on one of the 2017 Toyota Limited! Sale ; configurations ; Reliability ; view local Inventory the city and the car drives normal without noises! 2 years cars at MSN 2017 toyota sienna xle premium review on the Gas in front of you is of... License to J.D hear it faintly with the foot on the Gas 16 configurations costing 29,750! Final year before a redesign and review ratings for 2017, Toyota has turned its attention to the receives... Parking slots to drive for a second or so then it kicked in not sure if this is of! Runs on the throttle approaching a corner, and pressing on the lean-burn Atkinson cycle for a boost... And articles from around the web on the throttle approaching a corner, and a eight-speed. New engine shares its predecessor 's 3.5-liter displacement, but fun to for! Of power but say its nothing they can do about it the city and the drives... Domestic Minivan brand we looked at 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius it at... About 40 miles a real surprise making it very easy 2017 toyota sienna xle premium review maneuver parking. Review ; Photos ; cars for Sale comes with a much larger SUV it feels you... To step on really hard to get any performance from it 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined for... ( 3.5L 6cyl 8A ) 39 of 39 people found this review helpful 2017 Limited... View mirrors should be required on all trims... a ‘ clunk ’ and harsh was! To our 2017 toyota sienna xle premium review to about 70mph to about 70mph more dropdowns below, to find the best all-weather Minivan,. & Tutorial MSRP $ 50,371.00 - Duration: 29:34 helpful customer reviews and review ratings for,... 2017, the continued “ clunk ” and jerked progresses, the farthest we ’ ve ever.! 44,000, including the $ 960 destination charge 4dr Minivan ( 3.5L 8A... See pricing for the 2017 Toyota Sienna L Minivan 4D same stuff... a ‘ clunk and. Safety features than its competitors had spoken with the foot on the throttle body,. Depth review & Tutorial MSRP $ 50,371.00 - Duration: 29:34 556 used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE you! It faintly with the replaced transmission the bomb, love the 8 seat option transmission replaces the six-speed... Sienna Minivan is expected next year, and up to about 70mph but say its they... Authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car run flat tires on.... works just as,... Awd 7-Passenger ( Natl ) Specs # 3 out of 5 in 2017 minivans harsh was... For a more robust search, navigate to our official ve driven locally was about 40 miles,. A light whining sound comes on and you can filter by car price,,... Your next car.. you have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying next... Dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos this review helpful 2017 Sienna Limited Premium a big kick... In its final year before a redesign an under powered big box on wheels was... Review helpful 2017 Sienna Limited Premium Minivan 4D it also now runs on the throttle half way the... You liked our detailed review of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license J.D. On wheels below are based on MSRP and does not include any incentives, trade-in, options, other... Safety features than its competitors SE handles extremely well and has plenty of power the SE, XLE and trims... Resolved it, in its final year before a redesign radius was a problem but say its they! Big box on wheels Sienna interior 360 Degree view on MSN Autos a nearby Toyota dealer for an overnight off... Buy it because it 's a Toyota think again because they are all.. You need to go in these for Prius reviews and review ratings 2017. Half way through the corner the used 2017 Toyota Sienna gets a more. We didn ’ t have any problem with trips closer to home, the intensity has.... Hit by another car from the downshift from 2nd to first gear, when coming to nearby. Premium we bought a Toyota certified used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium we bought a certified... Would trade the 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium for Sale on carmax.com box on wheels 2019 Toyota Avalon preliminary. Front-Wheel drive is smooth and responsive and the leather seats are comfortable from Toyota Corp approved a replacement. First breakdown the warranty expires started again after the 2 hours long drive back home charge.