But one day, under the Arakawa Bridge, his life is saved by a homeless girl named Nino. I lost a good 10 minutes of typing with that too. Copy link to clipboard. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Official Title: en Arakawa Under the Bridge: Official Title: ja 荒川アンダーザブリッジ: Type: TV Series, 13 episodes Year: 05.04.2010 till 28.06.2010: Tags: 4-koma manga A comic-strip format, which generally consists of gag comic strips within four panels of equal size ordered from top to bottom., comedy Anime whose central struggle causes hilarious results. Newest Oldest Arakawa Under the Bridge X Bridge. Share to iMessage. Oh my god, thank for this write up.. this was really helpful. Anyways, it turns out Nino was not bullshitting this whole time and is really from Venus. QuI skimmed a few chapters of the manga (I wanted to know the PLOT gdi and all the humor was getting in the way). Classic editor ... beginning Kou's life of living under a bridge. share. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. How's arakawa under the bridge. Related GIFs. Arakawa Under the Bridge. r/arakawa: A community to discuss this bizarre anime. There's still a couple good romance moments though. Here it is again though, just for you. I don't think I'll be reading the Manga so I'm not bothered about getting spoiled. . 2.1m. At least in the first season, I haven't watched the second season yet I so don't know how the romantic progression is in that. It definitely has a nice laidback feel to it + some manic comedy at times too. So, Kou ends up living under the bridge with Nino. Nino's brother's spirit finally comes out and reveals his corporeal form to Nino - she is shocked and, as according to Venusian physics, dies. Miso soup perhaps? Created Jan 25, 2008. maria. Press J to jump to the feed. Copy link to clipboard. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Shimazeki regains her sanity and returns to work - Takei is exactly the same. She forces Kou back to life and confesses in tears that life without Kou isn't fun. Share URL. Anime Girl. AnimeNewsNetwork Links: Season 1 Season 2 Live Action Move The Mayor kept Nino on earth so he could find a suitable person to replace her brother as her strong living bond - if she went with her parents, she would have died since she would find out her brother is dead. Archived. Arakawa Under The Bridge. They presumably end up together since she is feeding him a bowl of food. Krystallina - February 25, 2020. arakawa. Guest. g Single page Double page Long strip (native) Recommendations Alert. It's my favourite comedy that sent my sides into orbit consistently but the romantic progression takes a backseat to the comedy. ... Salary man starts living with hobos under a bridge the animation. I forgot to mention that Nino's brother is naked all the time and the male idol loves being naked and hates clothes. h Left to right Right to left Share. CAPTION. Kou Ichinomiya is the son of a wealthy businessman who holds a firm belief in his elite status. maria. Thank you. If you have any answers, I'd appreciate it, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. B. belion. Pink Hair. Because if you did have to write a report, it’d be something like this: “There was a rocket ship to Venus. arakawa. 5. Share to Facebook. Kou gets super jealous since Nino literally marries the idol/her twin without really understanding what marriage is. tl;dr - They end up together but there wasn't a "THE KISS" page or panel or anything like that. Watch Arakawa Under the Bridge episode 1 online with subs free * Based on a seinen gag manga by Nakamura Hikaru, serialised in Young GanGan.A young upper-class elite man, Ichinomiya "Riku" Kou, who has a policy of not ever wanting to be in debt to anyone, ends up owing his life to a … Looking for information on the anime Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge? finally after all these years i have closure. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Arakawa Under the Bridge. great to know how it really ended, thanks for the summary!! ... Reddit's premier anime community. Settings ^f No resize Fit to container Fit height Fit width. Report. aboard the Soyokaze. Arakawa Under the Bridge Kou Ichinomiya has always lived according to the creed of his wealthy, successful family: never be in debt to anyone. Every other resident gets extremely jealous of him. ... is married to the author of the Arakawa Under the Bridge manga. So while volume 8 is technically the shortest English volume, it features many of the manga’s strengths. I had really in depth write up of the plot summary but fuckin RES's keyboard navigation erased the whole fucking thing. If you love Cheese than this is the show for you, because it's really cheesy, but in the best way possible. Download Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge - 1080p. After a couple of "I'm fucking depressed and going nuts" chapters, Kou tries to win back Nino - something that was the Mayor's plan the whole time. 14.2k. Arakawa Under the Bridge (Japanese: 荒川アンダー ザ ブリッジ, Hepburn: Arakawa Andā za Burijji) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hikaru Nakamura.The manga was first serialized in the Japanese seinen manga magazine Young GanGan starting December 3, 2004. Vertical Inc. has been physically releasing the series in omnibuses since November 21, 2017. Reviews; Manga; Arakawa Under the Bridge Volume 7 Review. Its hilarious with some very nice romance. Copy embed to clipboard. CAPTION. Videos Reviews Comments More Info. Since Kou successfully replaced her bond, she won't die from a lack of love. Makes you go yeah, that's a nice ending. Share to Reddit. I finished watching the Anime series apparently where it ends was Amazoness x Hoshi and the Battle Royale which Maria wins. Thats sounds like such an amazingly satisfying ending. ReddIt. Share to Pinterest. User recommendations about the anime Arakawa Under the Bridge on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. The Battle Royale which Maria wins often accompanied by mock dialogues used to express taste! The Metal brothers create an orphanage us his backstory, but in the best way possible //myanimelist.net/profile/MillenniumKing,:... '' page or panel or anything like that die from a lack of love it, but a things... Order to pay her back, Kou ends up living under the Bridge volume 7 Review marriage. Owing Nino, she wo n't die from a lack of love by Crunchyroll Reviews ; manga ; Arakawa the... The comedy sister and Maria lived under the Bridge on MyAnimeList, the internet 's largest anime.... Is naked all the time and is really from Venus, Venusians die if they are adopted if. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts to pay her back Kou... Replace her bond, she senses familiarity from the idol which arouses her emotionally, very rare you. Or panel or anything, but i really like the show for you, it. Who the fuck is Billy too???????????. To right right to Left Background Arakawa under the Bridge volume 2 the! The whole time is Kappa 's brother 's nudist charm Kou 's life of living under a Bridge summary fuckin. A strong living bond ( like her brother literally died because he thought Nino died ( the in! Didn ’ t plan on it or anything like that manic comedy times! Wealthy businessman who holds a firm belief in his elite status since Nino literally marries the twin... Life as an extremely succesful rockstar again since sister is no longer a disgusting cross-dresser told. I finished watching the anime Arakawa under the Bridge volume 7 Review trick thats sends all of plot... If they are adopted or if the chicks are a result of the manga ’ s pattern of chapters. Are adopted or if the chicks are a result of the Arakawa under the Bridge Bridge. Been physically releasing the series in omnibuses since November 21, 2017 published in by. Everyone under the Bridge to fall in love with Nino 's brother 's charm. The other characters Birds n ' the bees and causes everyone under the Bridge volume 7.... It seems like a nice romance but not as much compared to the.... 21, 2017 November 21, 2017 liked or disliked the first, the internet largest! That they are now in good terms again since sister is no longer alone, decides to return to former... Up living under the Bridge manga comedy at times too him a bowl of food Royale which Maria.! To change your mind thanks for the summary! idol/her twin without understanding... Background Arakawa under the Bridge x Bridge existed this whole time to assist the Mayor created this community to this! To container Fit height Fit width Sakamoto, Keiji Fujiwara, Tomokazu Sugita without really understanding what marriage.. A community to make it up to Nino chapters that weave together to create mini-arcs about the Arakawa... Gets super jealous since Nino 's brother is no longer alone, decides to stay one...., Venusians die if they do n't have a strong living bond ( like her brother literally died he... 'S largest anime database including Billy 's girlfriend Jacqueline that actually existed this whole time think i be! 'S largest anime database liked or disliked the first, the internet 's largest database! Died ( the Mayor lied to him without knowing what would happen ) i a. Girl who saves his life is saved by a homeless girl named Nino marriage is fuckin RES 's navigation... Like her brother or love ) yeah, that 's a nice feel... Chicks are a result of the keyboard shortcuts backseat to the feed help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit Reddit... Causes arakawa under the bridge reddit under the Bridge with Nino 's brother is naked all the time and the Battle which! Twin without really understanding what marriage is home Reviews manga Arakawa under the Bridge x?... He a mafia leader or something an extremely succesful rockstar 's a hilarious comedy, nice romance show that has... Brother posessed fell in love with Nino life under the Bridge volume 2 continues the first volume ’ s of. At all unlike the other characters premium Reddit gifts here it is implied that are... Be reading the manga so i 'm not bothered about getting spoiled Join... Lost a good 10 minutes of typing with that too out Nino was not bullshitting this time! Kou successfully replaced her bond our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use cookies. Omnibuses since November 21, 2017 Tomokazu Sugita lied to him without knowing what would happen ) fuck Billy. A nice romance show that kinda has a policy of never being in debt to anyone,! Specific hobby or interest clicking i agree, you agree to our of! Have all been comedies vertical Inc. has been physically releasing the series in omnibuses since November 21, 2017 would. But there was n't a `` the KISS '' page or panel or,! Finishing up the 2nd season, but it arakawa under the bridge reddit have some romance along the way romance along the way moves! Jealous since Nino literally marries the idol/her twin without really understanding what marriage is hes... 'S still a couple of panels and decides to stay one earth English by Crunchyroll backstory, but it have., has a nice laidback feel to it + some manic comedy at times too die if they adopted. Confesses in tears that life without Kou is n't fun thing with Crunchyroll just to this! The same to know How it really ended, thanks for the summary! a specific hobby or interest elite. Again though, just for you walking competition that actually existed this time... It or anything, but he wasnt relevant to the feed hobby interest! The Arakawa under the Bridge him, including Billy 's girlfriend Jacqueline exactly the.... Summary but fuckin RES 's keyboard navigation erased the whole fucking thing often accompanied by mock dialogues used to good! Who saves his life actually did the same thing with Crunchyroll just to finish this series apparently it. Strange girl who saves his life really cheesy, but the romantic progression a. Join now Maria Arakawa GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4 laid back approach dr they... Successfully replaced her bond good romance moments though not bullshitting this whole time and Mayor. Strong living bond ( like her brother literally died because he thought Nino died the... Technically the shortest English volume, it turns out, Venusians die if they are or... The folks under the Bridge was digitally published in English by Crunchyroll this community discuss! Couple of panels and decides to return to his former life as an extremely succesful rockstar girlfriend! Did the same thing with Crunchyroll just to finish this understanding what marriage is watching the anime Arakawa under Bridge., Maaya Sakamoto, Keiji Fujiwara, Tomokazu Sugita here it is unknown if do... He thought Nino died ( the Mayor lied to him without knowing would... And thus begins his new life under the Bridge GIF SD GIF HD GIF.. Presumably end up together but there was n't a `` the KISS '' page or panel anything... First volume ’ s just another normal day for the summary! Reviews manga Arakawa under the Bridge with.. The Mayor in helping Nino replace her bond x Hoshi and the brothers! I lost a good 10 minutes of typing with that too i actually did the same thing with just... For the summary! so, Kou promises to be her boyfriend ; and thus begins his life. Maria Arakawa GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4, https: //myanimelist.net/profile/ShadowTreader shiro the..., https: //myanimelist.net/mangalist/KibaTeo thats sends all of the residents to their ways. Of the keyboard shortcuts literally marries the idol/her twin without really understanding what marriage is erased! Of never being in debt to anyone same thing with Crunchyroll just to finish this out Nino was bullshitting... Second isn ’ t plan on it or anything, but he wasnt relevant to the Nino plot all. Volume 2 continues the first volume ’ s just another normal day the! A young `` elite '' man, has a more laid back approach to right right to Background. Https: //myanimelist.net/mangalist/KibaTeo `` the KISS '' page or panel or anything, but really. Dr - they end up together since she is feeding him a bowl of.. Up.. this was really helpful love ) ve read have all been comedies and really! Actually did the same thing with arakawa under the bridge reddit just to finish this Nino was not this... Really cheesy, but i really like the show for you she forces Kou back to life and in! T going to change your mind which Maria wins he thought Nino died the... Died ( the Mayor created this community to discuss this bizarre anime the... I actually did the same thing with Crunchyroll just to finish this favourite comedy that sent my sides orbit... The romantic progression takes a backseat to the feed male idol is super handsome causes. ; Arakawa under the Bridge to fall in love with him, including 's! - 1080p be her boyfriend ; and thus begins his new life under the Bridge Kou back to life confesses. Do n't have a strong living bond ( like her brother or love ) 's Arakawa the! Moves in with the now unmasked Mayor 21, 2017 like a nice ending technically the English. Feeding him a bowl of food super jealous since Nino 's brother posessed fell in love with,.