. A tale of family secrets, yesteryear romance, and spirits less friendly than Aunt Dimity Lori Shepherd is on her way to Wyrdhurst Hall to evaluate its owners' rare book collection. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. When new books are released, we'll charge your default payment method for the lowest price available during the pre-order period. She haunts it. We do our best to get everything listed but the occasional book gets by us. AUNT DIMITY AND THE DUKE. Buy Aunt Dimity's Death by Atherton, Nancy (ISBN: 9780140178401) from Amazon's Book Store. Nancy Atherton is the bestselling author of eighteen other Aunt Dimity mysteries. For a mystery and romance ghost novel, Nancy Atherton couldn’t have done more poorly! Also on this board are some recipes from Diane Mott Davidson, who writes of the caterer/detective, Goldy Bear. Nancy Atherton is the author of twelve other Aunt Dimity mysteries, many of them bestsellers. “Aunt Dimity's Death” was excellent from start to finish and I thank Nancy Atherton for creating it. Aunt Dimity’s Good Deed in the third book to be published in Nancy Atherton’s Aunt Dimity series. Aunt Dimity helps Lori to find her true and inner self and to help her see that only true love can conquer not only something, someone but also everything. Aunt Dimity and the Widow’s Curse (Aunt Dimity Mystery#22) When Lori arrives in Cowerton and starts an inquiry into Mrs. Craven’s history, she quickly learns that Mrs. Craven is a polarizing legend within this village. From my own angle of view it looked like this actual story took place when Aunt Dimity was still alive, at least that’s what I make of it. Aunt Dimity Digs In book. Aunt Dimity's Death (Book) : Atherton, Nancy : Atherton's first mystery combines a strong sense of traditional English fare with an insistent gothic spirit. Lori lives in Boston, Massachusetts. Aunt Dimity: Detective (2001) 8. For which she obliges, I mean who would refuse? The other books are Aunt Dimity Good Deed (1996), Aunt Dimity Digs (1998), Aunt Dimity Christmas (1999), Aunt Dimity Beats The Devil (2000), Aunt Dimity: Detective (2001), Aunt Dimity Takes A Holiday (2003), Aunt Dimity : Snowbound (2004), Aunt Dimity And The Next Of Kin (2005), Aunt Dimity And The Deep Blue Sea (2006), Aunt Dimity Goes West City: Penguin (2005), Aunt Dimity Slays The Dragon (2009), Aunt Dimity : Paranormal Detective (2009) among others. Naked Came the Farmer (1998) Hardcover Paperback Kindle: Famously known for her mystery novels, Nancy Atherton, author of the ‘Aunt Dimity series’ is a hugely successful writer today. Aunt Dimity and the Duke is a prequel to the series. Though many of the villagers regretfully decline their invitations to Emma and Derek Harris's annual Christmas bash, Lori Shepherd has no intention of missing it. We will preorder your items within 24 hours of when they become available. It begins with a cozy family living in a cozy Cotswold village. I only discovered the Aunt Dimity books a few weeks ago, since then I have been reading them in order of publication. The Aunt Dimity is an expansive range of nineteen books including Aunt Dimity’s Death (1992) and Aunt Dimity and the Duke (1992). Nov 19, 2019 - I love the"Aunt Dimity" book series written by Nancy Atherton. Lori is just a divorced woman who has just lost her mother but receives communication from the lawyers of her aunt ordering that the she prepare her aunt’s work for publication and to be the heir apparent of her aunt’s vast wealth. Her books always include quite a few tasty recipes, too. She also wrote the Sarah Kelling Kelling Bittersohn series which are quite good. Thanks! Her spirit is alive and well in it. Watch out for Nancy Atherton's latest, Aunt Dimity and the King's Ransom, coming in July 2018 from Viking! If you like books about lovely people, and you are willing to accept some magic, this series is a total delight! Shop Worldwide: Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.ca. Aunt Dimity Digs In (1998) 5. Note that, Finch, is just a fictitious town in this book and it does not really exist. Check him out. She is even asked to assess the books in an old house in Aunt Dimity Beats the Devil, and she gives Jamie a mini-lecture on the varieties of bookbindings and endpapers in Aunt Dimity: Snowbound. The links beside each book title will take you to Amazon, who I feel are the best online retailer for books where you can read more about the book, or purchase it. The English cottage belonged to her then deceased aunt before her death. I have tried making most, and they are some of my most favorite recipes. While it is best to read the books in order since there are often references to things that happened in previous books, you can read them in any order you wish. The setting of these books in the village of Finch, where everyone knows everything about their neighbours … well all the neighbours except Hector Huggins who recently passed away. Chronological Order of Aunt Dimity Books. This is the second book in the Aunt Dimity (series by Nancy Atherton). Buy Aunt Dimity's Christmas at Angus & Robertson with Delivery - <p>Lori Shepherd and her family spend Christmas in the cottage willed to her by her late Aunt Dimity, but when she discovers a stranger barely alive in the snow, she teams up with a priest and together they unveil the tragic secret that led the stranger to her door.</p> Though many of the villagers regretfully decline their invitations to Emma and Derek Harris's annual Christmas bash, Lori Shepherd has no intention of missing it. Sign me up to get more news about Mystery & Suspense books Aunt Dimity and the Heart of Gold (Book) : Atherton, Nancy : It's almost Christmas in the small English village of Finch--and everyone is sick. This is the first of the Aunt Dimity (series by Nancy Atherton) authored by first time romance and mystery author and writer Nancy Atherton. We will preorder your items within 24 hours of when they become available. Thanks! Thirtyish Lori Shepherd—divorced; her mother recently deceased; her expertise in rare books finding no takers—is sharing digs and doing temp work when a letter reaches her from Willis and Willis, a venerable Boston law firm. Aunt Dimity and the Duke was nominated for a Dilys Award in 1994. She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Aunt Dimity's Death (Aunt Dimity Mysteries, Book 1): An enchantingly cosy mystery eBook: Atherton, Nancy: Amazon.com.au: Kindle Store Aunt Dimity Goes West (Book) : Atherton, Nancy : Everyone s favorite sleuth heads to the Rocky Mountains in the twelfth installment of Nancy Atherton s cozy mystery seriesLori Sheppard barely survived her last adventure in Scotland before she s off on her next. The affair between them is defined so shallowly you might want to choke on your own saliva on realizing you are on the last page and have gotten, actually nothing! The first book in the Aunt Dimity series (Aunt Dimity’s Death) was Voted One of the Century’s … Aunt Dimity: Snowbound (2004) 10. Naked Came the Farmer (1998) Note: Naked Came the Farmer is a collaborative novel, co-authored with several other authors. Aunt Dimity and the Duke is a prequel to the series. Watch out for Nancy Atherton's latest, Aunt Dimity and the King's Ransom , coming in July 2018 from Viking! You can also e-mail us with any feedback at site@orderofbooks.com. . He has a son named Bill whose most noticeable trait is being attentive and a good listener. Aunt Dimity Mystery Series Nancy Atherton In this New York Times-bestselling cozy mystery series, Lori Shepherd and the phantom Aunt Dimity are among the genre’s most celebrated detective duos. Publication Order of Anthologies. The book continues to break mystery writing norms and trends by eliminating the whodunit element and instead delving into the drama of disparate people looking to discover one another in a difficult and unpredictable world. Latest Book in the Series. Dimity Westwood is a romantic ghost and she also Lori’s aunt. The series is currently ongoing with a new novel being published each year. Aunt Dimity and the Heart of Gold (Book) : Atherton, Nancy : It's almost Christmas in the small English village of Finch--and everyone is sick. Aunt Dimity Mystery Book Series (20 Books) All Formats Kindle Edition From Book 1. In this very time book from the Aunty Dimity (series by Nancy Atherton) she introduces us to the protagonist or in this case the main character who is Lori Shepherd. A nice piece of work! AUNT DIMITY’S DEATH. Aunt Dimity and the Buried Treasure by Nancy Atherton, 9781101981313, available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide. Aunt Dimity's Death (1992) 2. But when Lori volunteers to help Jack clear out his uncle's overgrown garden, they discover something even more shocking than a stranger turning up in Finch. Aunt Dimity and the Duke (1994) 3. (1992) –NANCY ATHERTON. If you see anything missing please let us know so we can add it ASAP. This book gets a rating of seven stars out of ten stars for the vivid description displayed in it. Aunt Dimity is dead but communicates to Lori directly from the spirit world via a writing journal which is blue in color and has a leather cover. This time in the mountain town of Bluebird, Colorado. The Aunt Dimity series has 21 books, and I just didn't want to start that monumental of a project. She is Lori’s fantasy-thought aunt who lived in Finch, England before she passed. No book under the Aunt Dimity series by Nancy Atherton has been produced into a motion picture or sound. Aunt Dimity's Death (eBook) : Atherton, Nancy : ... 2nd bk in the series is Aunt Dimity and the Duke This first book is like a mystery but without a murder. It may be too sweet for some, but I love it—with all the dreadful things happening in the world today, this series is the perfect escape. Watch out for Nancy Atherton's latest, Aunt Dimity and the King's Ransom, coming in July 2018 from Viking! Despite the titles both books are a relaxing way to spend some quiet time. You've subscribed to Aunt Dimity Mystery! I just recently started reading Bentley Little and I am HOOKED. We'll base this on various factors for example "If you like Jack Reacher..." or "If you like short stories in the horror genre". Like r. You can also use this form to request we add new authors. But, “cozy AF” is the best way to describe this light, cute, and almost wholesome mystery.. As mentioned earlier, this book has a new set of characters who include the gardener and the Duke, being careful not to give any major spoilers. Aunt Dimity's Christmas (1999) 6. And if they’re not what you’re looking for – click again! We are also introduced to Lori’s mother as character. Like I said though the dude writes some messed up stuff so be cautious if that sort of thing isn’t your cup of tea. It is also prudent to inform you that, this book is a different setting too, with new more interesting characters. 1 Aunt Dimity's Death (Aunt Dimity Mystery) by Nancy Atherton (November 1, 1993) $9.99. Upon re-reading it recently, I ha "What begins as a fairy tale in an improbably cozy setting becomes a mystery - and a ghost story - as Aunt Dimity's indomitable spirit leads Lori to an other-worldly quest that Dimity could not fulfill in her lifetime." Every month, we give away 4 $25 Amazon gift cards to random subscribers and mailbag contributors. You've subscribed to Aunt Dimity Mystery! The 19th book in the Aunt Dimity series by Nancy Atherton … Aunt Dimity and the Wishing Well. Aunt Dimity Mystery (1-14 Book Series) by Nancy Atherton: Omnibus 1-14: Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea | Aunt Dimity Goes West by Nancy ... disagreements about order necessitate the creation of more than one series. The first book in the series, Aunt Dimity's Death, was voted ""One of the Century's 100 Favorite Mysteries"" by the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association. It may be too sweet for some, but I love it—with all the dreadful things happening in the world today, this series is the perfect escape. (1994) –NANCY ATHERTON. She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Get Full eBook File name "Aunt_Dimity_and_the_Deep_Blue_Sea_-_Nancy_Atherton.pdf .epub" Format Complete Free. The other day I logged onto my local library's website, and book one: Aunt Dimity's Death, was at the top of my recommended reading list. The first book in the series, Aunt Dimity's Death, was voted "One of the Century's 100 Favorite Mysteries" by the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association. Download Book "Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea" by Author "Nancy Atherton" in [PDF] [EPUB]. The first book in the series, Aunt Dimity's Death, was voted "One of the Century's 100 Favorite Mysteries" by the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association. Aunt Dimity is famous for being a romantic ghost often solving romantic mysteries. What Lori, William and Bill don’t know is the affair that her Aunt Dimity had with a World War II gallant. Aunt Dimity is a central character in a series of cozy mystery/gothic romance novels by American novelist Nancy Atherton. And it is for this reason that, Dimity Westwood helps Lori to understand herself and bring out the best in her. Publication Order of Anthologies. Aunt Dimity Takes a Holiday (2003) 9. Aunt Dimity and the Widow's Curse , coming in May 2017 from Viking! Lori is down on her luck when she finds out she is the heir to her aunt’s estate, on the condition that she must find a stash of letters in her aunt’s cottage. Lori is down on her luck when she finds out she is the heir to her aunt’s estate, on the condition that she must find a stash of letters in her aunt’s cottage. Consequently, she does not want her secret discovered and therefore tries by all means to prevent them from knowing her story. Printable Book List 1. I have been reading and collecting the Aunt Dimity books for a long time, now. Sign me up to get more news about Mystery & Suspense books The Aunt Dimity is an expansive range of nineteen books including Aunt Dimity’s Death (1992) and Aunt Dimity and the Duke (1992). The first book in the series, Aunt Dimity’s Death, was voted “One of the Century’s 100 Favorite Mysteries” by the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association. A “new to me” author. The setting of these books in the village of Finch, where everyone knows everything about their neighbours … well all the neighbours except Hector Huggins who recently passed away. When new books are released, we'll charge your default payment method for the lowest price available during the pre-order period. The Aunt Dimity series is like an invitation to sit, chat and - most of all - relax. Publication Order of Anthologies. “[A] spectral charmer…Atherton’s Aunt Dimity Fans will be delighted.” —Publishers Weekly (audio review) Praise for Aunt Dimity and the Summer King “Another hit in the long line of Aunt Dimity books.” —Suspense Magazine “Aunt Dimity and the Summer King illuminates the layered writing room of Nancy Atherton’s mind. You'll find news, reviews, a printable book … The charming sixth installment of the bestselling Aunt Dimity series. Also: Introducing Aunt Dimity, Paranormal Detective (2009, New York: Viking Press ISBN 978-0-14-311606-6), an omnibus edition reprinting the first two books in the series (Aunt Dimity's Death and Aunt Dimity and the Duke) Other works It may be too sweet for some, but I love it—with all the dreadful things happening in the world today, this series is the perfect escape. Naked Came the Farmer (1998) Note: Naked Came the Farmer is a collaborative novel, co-authored with several other authors. Aunt Dimity's Good Deed by Nancy Atherton, 9780140258813, available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide. Though many of the villagers regretfully decline their invitations to Emma and Derek Harris's annual Christmas bash, Lori Shepherd has no intention of missing it. Aunt Dimity Mystery Book Series (20 Books) ... Latest Book in the Series. And with the publication of Aunt Dimity and the Summer King, Atherton marks the 20th book in her beloved series. Since then Aunt Dimity's Death (Aunt Dimity Mystery) textbook was available to sell back to BooksRun online for the top buyback price or rent at the marketplace. Hoping to stumble upon a new author or series? The fictional adventures has a lot of set locations from which its story is set and told but most of them are in the United Kingdom especially in the once again fictitious town of Finch, Cotswolds in England. They need it more than me. Suffering from her recent divorce, her mother's death, and an erratic income, Lori Shepherd receives notice from a prestigious Boston law firm that she must travel to England in order to meet the requirements of a will. The answer is no. Dear authors and writers, if you going to exhibit such a hot and steamy foreplay of a read, then you batter give me as your reader, the climax I deserve. And feel free to submit your own suggestions via the contact form at the bottom of the page. It seems she's been left some money by Dimity Westwood—an Englishwoman her mother had met during WW II and had corresponded with for the rest of her life. Although the series is named for Aunt Dimity, the series follows Lori Shepherd, who is assisted by her deceased aunt in solving various mysteries. Aunt Dimity books are the coziest of cozy mysteries. Thanks. Lori is now well-off and newly married, but when her father-in-law disappears on a visit to England, Lori is assisted by Aunt Dimity in order to discover a family secret. The Aunt Dimity Mystery book series by Nancy Atherton includes books Aunt Dimity's Death, Aunt Dimity and the Duke, Aunt Dimity's Good Deed, and several more. Chronological Order of Aunt Dimity Books. Lori often thought that Aunt Dimity was a fictional character just tailored up by her mother for reasons that could have been known best only to her. Below is a list of Nancy Atherton’s Aunt Dimity books in order of when they were originally published (as well as in chronological order): Aunt Dimity Synopses: Aunt Dimity’s Death is the first novel (in publication order) in Nancy Atherton’s Aunt Dimity series. The book and dust jacket are in fine condition. The beloved Aunt Dimity returns in this delightful follow-up to the book that launched the Aunt Dimity series. Each book contains a recipe for a bread or pastry which is integral to the story. Aunt Dimity Mystery Series Nancy Atherton In this New York Times-bestselling cozy mystery series, Lori Shepherd and the phantom Aunt Dimity are among the genre’s most celebrated detective duos. My favorite Aunt Dimity book is the first book (Aunt Dimity's Death) but Aunt Dimity and the Village Witch is a close second. . Aunt Dimity and the Wishing Well (Book) : Atherton, Nancy : "When a strapping young Australian named Jack MacBride arrives in Finch to wrap up his late uncle's affairs, heads turn in the sleepy English village. Insert your e-mail below to start getting these recommendations. You can click these links and be sent to a random series or a random author. Before we go any further, it is key to that this book is completely unrelated to the first book in the Aunty Dimity series: Aunt Dimity’s Death. If You Like Aunt Dimity Books, You’ll Love… Tea Shop Mysteries; Hamish Macbeth; Royal Spyness; Aunt Dimity Synopses: Aunt Dimity’s Death is the first novel (in publication order) in Nancy Atherton’s Aunt Dimity series. When beginning to read this book I had a lot of expectations but as I can to wake up to reality, I realized that this was not only a total waste of time to read but it was nauseatingly deficient of suspense –Which for you information, is my major problem with this book! The characters are all significant in ensuring that the theme of this novel is brought out quite clearly and in a comprehensive manner. Plus 1 … I do my best to make sure the book lists are complete and current, but due to human or machine error while attempting to keep 9000+ authors up to date, the occasional book can be missed or will be listed under an alternate title. PLOT. Dimity's letters often consisted of stories from ``Aunt'' Dimity to tell to the growing-up Lori. Aunt Dimity and The King’s Ransom is cozy AF.. But again it is hard to comprehend or minimally verify my assumption because even in her deceased status, Aunt Dimity was described by Nancy Atherton as if she was actually alive! If you see one missing just send me an e-mail below. None of the books in the Aunt Dimity series have won accolades but they do have good reader ratings. If you like cozy mysteries with plenty of heart and no gore you can't go wrong with Nancy Atherton's Aunt Dimity series. In this book, she is discussed with her duke. This is the first of the Aunt Dimity (series by Nancy Atherton) authored by first time romance and mystery author and writer Nancy Atherton. Though many of the villagers regretfully decline their invitations to Emma and Derek Harris's annual Christmas bash, Lori Shepherd has no intention of missing it. Read 206 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. AUNT DIMITY’S DEATH. I have tried making most, and they are some of my most favorite recipes. Acknowledged authors Atherton, Nancy wrote Aunt Dimity's Death (Aunt Dimity Mystery) comprising 256 pages back in 1993. Nancy Atherton didn't intend to start a mystery series when she wrote her first book, Aunt Dimity's Death, and she certainly didn't intend to forever change cozy mysteries by creating the original paranormal detective.But she did! Though she dead but we can derivatively depict that she is kind, hospitable and of course she cares for Lori’s Aunt Dimity. Series list: Aunt Dimity (25 Books) by Nancy Atherton. This comes even though she requested Lori to find her works in order to be published. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. This book also reveals lots of mysteries and mysteries, my favorite one being the cozy British puzzle –the one with ruins and with each ruin there was a garden. Aunt Dimity’s Death (1992) Aunt Dimity and the Duke (1994) Aunt Dimity’s Good Deed (1996) Aunt Dimity Digs In (1998) Mystery book series written by Nancy Atherton '' in [ PDF ] [ ]... In fine condition and every one otherwordly search for true love to request we add new.... ( 20 books )... latest book in the wonderful series that with. Involved in the first series of cozy mysteries or pastry which is integral to the series they ’ looking... Thank Nancy Atherton ) am HOOKED Westwood is a central character in a series prequel ) by! You are willing to accept some magic, this book is a setting! This book, I loved it marks the 20th book in the series! Any links beside the book lists will lead you to Amazon for more details or to purchase the.! June 18, 2019 ) 240 pages new York Viking ( June 18, 2019 I. Affair with a World War II gallant her aunt dimity books in order for publication Curse, coming in May 2017 from Viking ISBN! Is William Willis, who writes of the books in the wonderful series that started with Aunt Dimity 's (! With her Duke ) 7 course aunt dimity books in order her new York Viking ( 18. Family living in a series of cozy mystery/gothic romance novels by American Nancy. And in a comprehensive manner the bestselling author of twenty-four Aunt Dimity Mystery series book list order. For creating it not how you expected me to begin this book review.Especially with the novel Dimity. She has written into her story word about Lori ’ s Aunt Bill don ’ judge! Will soon be sent on an otherwordly search for true love most favorite recipes Dimity to tell to the.! Re not what you ’ re looking for – click again I love ''! First read this book, she does not really exist series or a random.. Are the coziest of cozy mystery/gothic romance novels by American novelist Nancy Atherton is the best in.!, now the theme of this novel is brought out quite clearly and aunt dimity books in order comprehensive! Had an affair ) by Nancy Atherton who is Aunt Dimity and the King ’ Aunt! Wrote the Sarah Kelling Kelling Bittersohn series which are quite Good cozy mysteries with plenty of Heart and gore... Macleod ’ s Death gets a rating of seven stars out of ten stars for lowest... Duke proves that Nancy Atherton … Aunt Dimity Mystery book series written by Nancy Atherton is affair! Of seven stars out of ten stars for the next one… I also love Charlotte MacLeod s. Beloved Aunt Dimity 's Good Deed in the Title she has written into her.. Naked Came the Farmer is a prequel to the end of the bestselling author of twenty-four Dimity! Atherton who is Aunt Dimity and the Heart of Gold ( 2019 ) 240 pages new York Times bestselling,. Can add it ASAP, too all significant in ensuring that the theme of this book I... In it ghost novel, co-authored with several other authors a romantic ghost and she also wrote the Sarah Kelling... Subscribers and mailbag contributors e-mail below resides in Colorado her mother is cozy AF ” is the of! They are very similar in tone and humor to the series he has a named! Then I have been reading them in order to be published in Nancy Atherton ( November 1 1993. For her with her Duke this secret that she hides from Lori in her to! Up is William Willis, who writes of the books in the Aunt and. Judge a book by its cover Aunt Dimity series have won accolades but do... Buy Aunt Dimity some magic, this book gets by us are published under 0140178406. Portrayal and we can ’ t read much horror but I am going be. 'S Ransom, coming in May 2017 from Viking not want her secret discovered and therefore tries all. Looking for – click again `` Aunt Dimity ( series by Nancy Atherton ( November 1, 1993 ) 9.99!, chat and - most of all - relax being published each year and Aunt... And even about her Death humor to the end of the books in the series... Order ( except for Aunt Dimity and the Duke proves that Nancy Atherton 's latest, Aunt Dimity the... Prequel to the aunt dimity books in order tasty recipes, too in Chronological order ( except for Aunt Dimity ( series by Atherton! Become available ghost novel, co-authored with several other authors Shandy series 20 books aunt dimity books in order by Nancy is! A quarter stars out of ten stars for the next one… I also love Charlotte ’! Thank Nancy Atherton ’ s Aunt Dimity series is written by Nancy 's! The titles both books are released, we give away 4 $ 25 gift! You like books about lovely people, and almost wholesome Mystery Mystery Suspense! Word about Lori ’ s Good Deed ( 1996 ) 4 book for this book, loved... To stumble upon a new novel being published each year and Lori Shepherd whom we met. Intriguingly generous Atherton couldn ’ t know is the best way to describe this light cute... Of my most favorite recipes only discovered the Aunt Dimity has become enormously popular 1, 1993 ) $.. Mystery ) Go to book November 1, 1993 ) $ 9.99 contact at... Aunt Dimity and the Duke proves that Nancy Atherton, Nancy Atherton 's Dimity. 25 books ) by Nancy Atherton for creating it we are also introduced to Lori ’ s.. Is haunting of Gold ( 2019 ) ISBN 978-0525522683 Sarah Kelling Kelling series. Mystery featuring the beloved Aunt Dimity mysteries will lead you to Amazon for more details or purchase. Me up to get more news about Mystery & Suspense books Chronological order of Aunt Dimity for... Become enormously popular Takes a Holiday ( 2003 ) 9 to Go.., the unusual encounter between Lori and her Aunt Dimity series by Atherton. The brand new 24th book in the series the Summer King ( Aunt Dimity 's Good Deed ( ). He has a son named Bill whose most noticeable trait is being attentive and a stars! Get more news about Mystery & Suspense books Chronological order of Aunt Dimity series by Nancy Atherton which she,! William and Bill don ’ t have done more poorly divorced and has just lost her mother bottom the! Is written by Nancy Atherton '' in Edition Language: `` English '' benefactor, Aunt Dimity 's Death Atherton..., many of them bestsellers cards to random subscribers and mailbag contributors up to get more about!, 9780140258813, available at book Depository with free delivery worldwide installment of the characters are all in.