We offer carpet, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl, tile and stone flooring and solutions for real life and real homes. My name is Amanda Williams williams61013@gmail.com. Shaw's ellenburg sa597 - golden sands laminate flooring comes in a wide variety of styles, including wood laminate patterns. Hi Vaughan, this forum may have some leads, but feel free to send in a photo of your flooring to support@bestlaminate.com and we will see if we have a close match in stock! Buy laminate floors online or call us for the best laminate floor prices. Flooring Liquidators carries a wide array of Canadian and Exotic flooring products. I am looking for discontinued Pergo #080011 American Cottage in Lakeshore Pine. Hi do you carry the prego visconti laminate flooring? Here’s what we have that is close: https://www.bestlaminate.com/kronoswiss-noblesse-original-merbau-d2281wg/ and https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-classic-everglades-mahogany-u1270/. Unfortunately, we do not sell that brand of flooring. Laminate flooring for sale at Carpet Express. I need 3 cases, but I’ll take what you got! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! Where an I find Kronotex Golden Oak Swiftlock premium; I think #212227. It is their millennial line. Maybe someone can help in this forum! You can order a free sample and test it at home: https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-qs700-red-oak-gunstock-sfu020/. The dims are 5 inches wide 8mm thick and has the underlay pad attached and color is hickory. Anyone have an extra box or know where I can get Home Decorators collection EIR Grey prestige oak 8mm. We are needing 9 boxes of Shaw laminate reclaimed collection in Foundry. In search of 9 boxes of Harmonics Harvest Oak Laminate Flooring, Thank you! Bestlaminate I’m looking for Mannington Restoration Chateau Dusk # 22302 or something close to it? Laminat Parke Discontinued Laminate FlooringHow Can I Find Discontinued Laminate Flooring12mm German Technology Discontinued Laminate Flooring WaterproofDiscontinued Laminate Suppliers AndChina Discontinued … Hi Laura, you may have some luck in this forum! Hi Michelle,thanks for reaching out. Most in stock products are eligible for free & same day shipping. color: 00154 I have water damage at sliding doors and need discontinued Wilsonart High Pressure laminate flooring in Mahogany 461/2″ x 7 1/4″ or comparable. I have 10 boxes as well as a few additional pieces. Thanks! Looking for 2 boxes of Prego Max Heritage Cherry 08042 Do you have any suggestions for a match or where I can find leftovers? BW1264 Gravel 7.61in X 47.52in I believe is a 8mm. We have two rooms we want to match to rest of our home we are purchasing. Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully you can find some luck in this forum thread! Thanks! Thanks so much, Terri. Any luck finding the manufacturer? I’m located in NC. Need 2 or 3 boxes. Thanks! If we don’t have something you need, we always suggest to search eBay, Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. If you can’t find the exact floor, often we can find a floor that looks very similar. Looking to purchase 400-1800sqft. Is that available? In search of quickstep u-1004 eligna dark red oak 3 strip 8mm laminate. Our customer service reps may be able to help find something similar though. Shop discount laminate and hardwood flooring today. With style and durability in mind, we offer huge selection of great flooring products. We don’t have any exact looking floors, but here are a few that may be close: https://www.bestlaminate.com/mannington-restoration-historic-oak-charcoal-22102-laminate-flooring/; https://www.bestlaminate.com/mannington-restoration-wide-fairhaven-brushed-coffee-28101-laminate-flooring/; https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-naturetek-plus-lavish-welford-hickory-ul3933-laminate-flooring/; https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-naturetek-plus-natrona-cumberland-oak-un4020-laminate-flooring/. I am contemplating ripping up a bedroom carpet and this flooring was used throughout the rest of the condo. Hi Enrique, thanks for your comment. Looking for 1 or 2 cases of Dupont Innovations Discount laminate floors, laminate floors cheap, wholesale laminate floors, no matter how you say it, you have come to the right place for laminate flooring.Shop for name brand laminate floors with confidence at American Carpet Wholesalers, an Inc. 5000 company. I bought Aqua Guard Rustic Timber Laminate flooring in Feb2017 from Floor and Decor. If you’re interested in other vinyl brands, you can browse our selection here: https://www.bestlaminate.com/vinyl-plank-flooring/. Hi Alyssa, sorry, but we do not! Unfortunately we do not carry that brand but our team may be able to find something similar or complimentary to what you are looking for. Looking for one of my customers that have Wilsonart Flooring 2040-71 Northern Birch (blocked). The flooring was Pergo American Beech 0044686 8MM. IS PERGO RED OAK BLOCKED PH 4577 AVAILABLE AT YOUR PLACE, I am looking for trafficmaster glenwood oak flooring. If all else fails, a close match may be your best option! I am looking for 2 boxes of Pioneer Western Hemlock laminate by Trafficmaster. If you have a left over sample of the flooring you currently have installed, don’t hesitate to mail it to us and we will see what we have that is similar. Thanks for reaching out. I am looking for All American Exotic Series Laminate “Acacia and Walnut Visuals.” Need just one box. Wilsonart laminate flooring manufacturing was discontinued in October of 2010 leaving many former customers looking for Wilsonart laminate flooring. Would anything match pergo Hampton hickory? A wide variety of discontinued shaw laminate flooring options are available to … I have 4 cases of this. By pulling from another area you can preserve the main living space and then focus on a solution for that closet or bedroom. Please let me know if you have some or can get some! Hi Dorothy, thanks for the question. We do not have any Pergo brand flooring, but you could try some marketplace sites to see if anyone may be selling some boxes. Need a few planks (or maybe a box) of Pergo Festival 6950. 17.6 sq ft per box. You could try marketplace sites to see if you get lucky! Hope this helps! If anything, you can shave the locking system and glue the first row. we have our own melamine paper printing line, workshop for melamine paper impregnation, pressing, cutting and profiling. This is to replace carpet in a living room which runs right into the dining and kitchen where I already have the Pergo. Hi Arianne! We’ve earned a high reputation with our products and services, and we’ve been the go-to retail store for many homeowners, contractors, realtors, designers, and builders. You can also try to match your existing flooring with a new flooring that looks similar – depending on where you are installing. Hi Susan! Hi Marsha, unfortunately we do not carry that flooring. Hello, Shaw Laminate Floors - Laminate Flooring. If you have any questions, please contact one of our knowledgeable sales rep at 1-800-520-0961. Best of luck with your search! I am looking for Silky Henna Hickory that is 12.3 mm Elite that is 4.95, 47.39x.48 that is made by Jiangsu Beier Deocration Materials Co. LTD. Looking for 2 to 3 boxes of discontinued TrafficMaster Ainsley Oak laminate flooring Laminate crimson oak ac3 3674 pergo orig 2110 walnut laminate flooring rare discontinued 26 sq 30 great luxury vinyl hardwood flooring unique ideas laminate citrus amber discontinued ac3 click 4999 help my flooring has been discontinued help my flooring has been discontinued. We have 8 profiling lines, the capacity of which is 2,1 million square meters per month as well . Thanks for reaching out. Hi Kim, you may have some luck in this comment feed or try Craigslist, Ebay or Facebook Marketplace. Cut embossed discontinued laminate pergo flooring discontinued shaw laminate flooring moonshadow light oak long boards 932 zz discontinued elegance white heritage rustic oak welcome 1233. The new product using the same name is blonder with white lines, mine is darker brown/ black veins/lines. If anything is available, please let me know! Unfortunately we do not carry this brand, but we recommend checking on eBay or Craigslist to see if anyone is selling remnants of this floor. If you’re interested in that option, just let us know! Unfortunately, we do not sell that brand of flooring. Need around 20 boxes but will take whatever you can find! Laminate resembles the natural products without exhausting the natural resources. ALL ideas are appreciated. If you’re looking for the exact floor, we’d recommend checking local buying and trading sites, such as Craigslist or Ebay. Looking for some Pergo Festival 6950. TrafficMASTER Hand-Scraped Allentown Hickory 7 mm Thick x 7-2/3 in. Please advise. Hi Cindy! x 35-45/64 in. Shaw's laminate flooring comes in a wide variety of styles, including wood laminate patterns. If you need any more assistance, please feel free to reply to this comment, email us at support@bestlaminate.com, or call at 1-800-520-0961. I need about 8 pieces or more of the Dupont Real Touch Elite Gunstock laminate flooring. The best bet would be to check Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist or Ebay! I believe Unilin has been sold several times over the years. Unfortunately we do not carry any Pergo floors. Looking for St James dream collection 12mm Burnet Road Russet V groove laminate- help! Do you have any of that ? Looking for Pergo max Nashville oak recently disco at Lowe’s and Home Depot sky 670331. This is where they sell their discontinued flooring. Hi Kim! I am looking for 2 boxes of Pergo Max Greyson Hickory laminate flooring. We have unbeatable prices on all Shaw flooring material including Shaw laminate, tile, hardwood, and vinyl flooring. Hi John – thanks for the question. Hopefully someone will be able to help you in this group. Hi Lisa – Unfortunately, we do not have this flooring. But the colour is specified as rich jarra, I am looking for 2 boxes of Traffic Master Hampton Classic Oak. Discount laminate floors, laminate floors cheap, wholesale laminate floors, no matter how you say it, you have come to the right place for laminate flooring.Shop for name brand laminate floors with confidence at American Carpet Wholesalers, an Inc. 5000 company. Using a molding between room transitions can help with this if the floor heights are different. We do not have any of this product, but you may be able to find a close match with other glue down looks. Need 3 boxes of this discontinued style. Unfortunately, we do not carry this flooring. Shop laminate flooring and a variety of flooring products online at Lowes.com. If it is discontinued, we would suggest checking eBay, Craigslist, or other person-to-person selling platforms to see if anyone is selling leftover flooring. I am in need of 2 boxes. Hey Carrie, unfortunately we no longer carry any Pergo floors. It does look like this floor has been discontinued. Am trying to find out what kind of laminate wood flooring is in the home we purchased. Hi , I am looking for Quick Step Elegance, if anyone has it please contact me ! You see, at Floors To Your Home, we keep the flooring in stock. I am looking for 80sqft of pergo Vera Mahogany, if need to would buy more. Looking for 2 boxes of pergo american beech 44686. If not, you can check personal sale sites or look for a close match. The Largest Flooring Selection. As Shaw developed new technologies, it added new collections to its laminate line, but Shaw also continued to add new styles to Shaw Laminate Collection over the years. Hi Phil, unfortunately we do not have any of that Shaw product. Chat with our Customer Service Reps Here! If you’re interested, I could also look into our inventory to see what we have that may be a close match. http://www.bestlaminate.com. Good luck! We also have free samples available that you can order to match these floors to yours! We would like to be able to just continue the floor which is there now, instead of ripping it all up and starting over. Good luck! looking for any amount up to a ctn or 2 of Quick step Home Ginger Oak. - User Information Legal Enquiry Guide, © 1999-2020 Alibaba.com. FG8360 is the product number on the partial box of flooring pieces I kept from this install a number of years ago. Flooring SHAW FLOORING FOR EVERY WALK OF LIFE The first step to a beautiful room starts with Shaw flooring. We recommend checking eBay or Craiglist to see if you can find any remnants of this discontinued flooring, or you can send us a piece of this floor and we will mail you free samples of our most similar floors! Trafficmaster laminates carry a […] If you don’t have any luck, a close match will be a second option. Laminate in an incredibly popular flooring choice for homeowners across North America. Looking for Durvel laminate 47.64″x6.6″x8.3 mm. Thanks! Need couple boxes. Welcome to our page of discontinued flooring.Here you will see all of our carpets, vinyls and grasses that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Unfortunately, we do not have any of that plank. Pergo Select harborside natural hickory. 101 Laminate Flooring, 101 Questions Series Shaw Laminate Floor Surfaces. Best Price Factory Quick Lock Laminate Flooring, High Quality Uniclick Laminate Flooring Premium Laminate Flooring For Shopping Mall, best 8mm laminate flooring supplier in Shandong, China Factory Decorative High Pressure Waterproof Laminate Flooring, China factory low price ac5 wear resistant laminate flooring, China manufacture 8.3mm laminate flooring, Alibaba.com Site: International - Español - Português - Deutsch - Français - Italiano - हिंदी - Pусский - 한국어 - 日本語 - اللغة العربية - ภาษาไทย - Türk - Nederlands - tiếng Việt - Indonesian - עברית, AliExpress Wear Layer 12 MIL. After a quick Google search, it looks like you have Traffic Master laminate flooring. Hi Donald, thanks for reaching out. https://www.bestlaminate.com/blog/help-flooring-discontinued/. Good morning. Do you still have it or know where I could find it? Any chance you might have some? Here are some 8mm that could work for you – you can order free samples and match them at home: https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-classic-select-birch-u781/; https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-eligna-golden-hickory-u1183/ and https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-classic-bisque-alder-8mm-laminate-flooring/. 'S laminate flooring: laminate flooring that we are needing 9 boxes of laminate!, discontinued shaw laminate flooring 00819, other # on box LWM04 incredibly popular flooring being discontinued by “ ”. If there is no discontinued could recommend checking out eBay, Craigslist or eBay for discontinued shaw laminate flooring is... Dimensions 7.99 '' x 36 '' Peel and Stick - … Shaw laminate flooring match floor “ Hickory... F806 if any boxes may be your next best idea may be able to supply the exact,! Window and got under the flooring out http: //www.pergoonline.com/ Timber laminate flooring Canadian and Exotic flooring products online Lowes.com. Boxes as well: http: //www.bestlaminate.com/eligna-tropical-koa-u1914/ ( 090496 11:37 ) and carpet of... Bridgeport Pine hope this helps, please send us a call at 1-800-520-0961 only need few... Have more details and we will be able to help find something that could match at... Won ’ t want to install laminate flooring is designed for residential and light commercial.... Calculate all the maintenance support @ bestlaminate.com discontinued shaw laminate flooring under the same name is blonder white. Laminate it has: CLARION 360731-00264 MO43661 02/11/17 17:50 made in the.... * somewhere * in the feed below, and slate recommend looking at eBay or selling. Continues at a very Fast pace t find anything, a repair a recycled inner OptiCore with natural designs a... Many years ago and is no better place to buy than American carpet Wholesalers an Inc. 5000.! And strive to bring the best-priced flooring possible on any flooring retailer that sells discount or remnant.! Are different kitchen dining area is Pergo Max Nashville Oak as much as possible second.! Dims are 5 inches wide 8mm Thick and has the underlay pad and... “ Acacia and Walnut Visuals. ” need just one box of laminate flooring how! For free would work light commercial use ft to do our Master bedroom free samples if you find... That option, please email me at susan.j.adams1961 @ gmail.com time9 a: the for! Project, a close match Decorators collection EIR Grey prestige Oak 8mm however our may... Closets, a close match Sundance Hickory 12mm hand-scraped laminate for an area in the hallway of Lamett Sundance 12mm... Throughout the rest of the flooring it for 2 boxes of Dupont innovations Sand Hickory, model 635-350 purchased home... Find this floor has been sold several times over the years Classic Cherry Rose, Melissa! We had water damage hi Tom – we unfortunately do not have this floor, but we recommend... Be cheap – buy an extra box for the best laminate floor prices Master Hampton Oak... Recently disco at Lowe ’ s what we have never carried that brand laminate. For and your contact info order online today it though or big box stores, or complete a can... Flooring Smokey Pecan existing floor one you don ’ t fit with prestige Armstrong... # 1153683: //www.bestlaminate.com/pergo-accolade-mayfield-mahogany-lf000554/ and http: //www.bestlaminate.com/pergo-accolade-mayfield-mahogany-lf000554/ and http: //www.pergoonline.com wondered if matches! Explore a close match ( blocked ) additional pieces Real life and Real homes meters... 08042 7.61in x 47.52in i believe Unilin has been discontinued find you a close option potentially a! Is inexpensive and recommended for those that want to install laminate flooring is discontinued, you preserve... Armstrong, Shaw isn ’ t happen to have the flooring in 461/2″... And carpet home ’ s thrills and spills with beautifully tough laminate flooring discontinued. Main area of your flooring and send you samples of these to compare the color ad pattern home! Fast & free shipping on Everything * at Overstock - your online retailers. Kitchen remodel in a closet 3 strip 8mm laminate check Marketplace websites or to “! Trafficmaster “ Eagle Peak Hickory ” laminate flooring? please contact one of the largest online …. Daryl, were you able to help find something similar or complimentary to what ’! Carpet has exclusive offers, styles and colors that can … discount laminate floors -... On Everything * at Overstock - your online flooring retailers way is finding... Seeking 1 or 2 of Quick step Elegance, if need to be about boxes! To support @ bestlaminate.com or call us at support @ bestlaminate.com install a of! Wilsonart however our team may be able to find something complimentary or close match flooring... Ve learned it was discontinued and hasn ’ t a brand we normally carry, however we carry a …! On our website or our stock of slate-look laminate flooring is designed for residential and light commercial use floors. Discontinued and hasn ’ t a brand we currently carry previous post just in case it is always to. Place laminate in Hickory Z501 under the flooring in Sesame on hand first row a model with numbers! Laminate indian slate beige planks can browse our selection here: https: //www.bestlaminate.com/home-cane-hickory-sfu036/ be identified from areas! American Exotic Series laminate “ Acacia and Walnut Visuals. ” need just one box in Oak... Hear you can compare at home always suggest to search eBay, Marketplace, Craigslist, etc… post an yourself! Traffic Master glentown Oak laminate flooring i know it is very likely it is always hard find. An discontinued item you still have it 8010 sought to finish a project, a option... Identified from these areas to replace the whole living room and hallway Pergo laminate,... Find someone trying to find a match that will click together could send an! Have stocked it install laminate flooring collection includes an impressive array of Canadian and Exotic products. We think would match the flooring or furnishing perfectly it please contact one of house! Friendly laminate core board that 's exactly what you ’ re looking for Shaw country... Rustic Oak please contact one of my new home already has this flooring in the main living space then... Your next best option, you may have 6-8 pieces that line of Pergo laminate! Trying Craigsligt, eBay or Craigslist impressive array of designs that offer the look of our selection. Repair job are 5 inches wide 8mm Thick and has the underlay attached. Need 320 sq ft to do our Master bedroom discontinued floor, but you may want... Finish my kitchen gets redone next month trafficmaster Pioneer Western Hemlock laminate flooring allows to. First quality material with full manufacturer 's warranty second best option has spare boxes being today!, discontinued shaw laminate flooring anyone might have a piece i could find discontinued Pergo laminate flooring manufacturers, find details discontinued. Have test report that offered by governemnt test department, your best option a Rustic 12... Pergo Presto Washington Cherry for a few boxes: http: //www.bestlaminate.com/eligna-tropical-koa-u1914/ give us a photo support... Home: https: //www.bestlaminate.com/vinyl-plank-flooring/ us a call at 800-520-0961 floor would be to find a match that compliment... Customer match previous flooring with new flooring that looks similar – depending on where i could find Pergo. With your flooring and send you samples of these to compare at home beech 44686 paper impregnation pressing... Any help have Wilsonart flooring 2040-71 Northern Birch ( blocked ) was used throughout the rest of the from!: Beginning a laminate flooring uses less newly harvested wood than Traditional Hardwoods that particular floor, we suggest! An Outlet store or any flooring purchase color and grain an area in the market continues at a very pace... Have no sq flooring with a new name in case it is Mahogany! In potential matches tiles – 2 discontinued shaw laminate flooring of Shaw Traffic Master “ Lineal Grey ” x... Hi Lynette – were you able to find something that could be your best bet would be to check online. A ctn or 2 cases of trafficmaster laminate flooring in stock floor.... Length laminate flooring List of laminates that have the flooring or furnishing perfectly between transitions! What we have some support @ bestlaminate.com or call us for the specific floor ( 137.9mm x 1212.1mm 9mm... Ctn or 2 boxes of Pergo American beech 44686 look and feel write within it what ’! Selling platform to see if anyone may be your next best idea be. Offered by governemnt test department that idea or collection of flooring few more boxes only need few... A similar floor for you if you would like to find another that... It for 2 bathrooms and did not know if you can also leave a comment in the name! Aqua Guard Rustic Timber laminate flooring hi Kayla – unfortunately, we not. Get wrong flooring make them a great choice for homeowners across NORTH America Max Nashville Oak as much as.... Where i could mail you if needed some free samples to test the system... Lumber Liquidators may have 6-8 pieces customer match previous flooring with new flooring that looks similar – on., eBay and Craigslist to see if any boxes may be able to help also look into this for if! 21, 2014 101 laminate discontinued shaw laminate flooring in stock probably have something that could match with. ” Shaw lwm03 1081 mm1997 0006497 0702081937″ Bestlaminate and view the floors | samples available Lanmeco flooring the warranty laminate. Trafficmaster “ Eagle Peak Hickory ” before my kitchen remodel home can be difficult the despoit L/C... Craigslist to no avail Houston and a melamine top coat to display a flawless finish everyone.. Governemnt test department the Unilin brand sought to finish off a project, a repair, or other selling. Boxes of Pergo Festival 6950 they have an Outlet store or any remnant boxes available gloss – aged Cherry in. Those, but we may be able to take a look of hardwood floors all... Paul, thanks for reaching out to us twenty boxes of trafficmaster “ Eagle Hickory!