The Jumbo’s enormous 425cc air reservoir is sure to satisfy shooters craving relentless shot strings. 45 days money back guarantee. Basic stuff. Sidelever action. Dear Troy Hammer, Kral. Don't forget to check out our blog and social media pages for all the latest products and coupon codes for our website. Kral Puncher Super Jumbo PCP air rifle. Sharp Shooter Lifetime Forum Sponsor 632.77. Free shipping to 185 countries. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). « Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 05:52:04 PM » AVS Stephen you have some of the best videos on how to mod guns great info on the kral any one know the price on the super duty more i look at that rifle better it looks 2020 - Kral Arms. If anyone is interested in purchasing just the gun and doesn't want the scope, I will remove the scope and lower the price. Is this new? 900 fps / 274 m/s . So, not any more than you are, I ve never been chasing 200y shots. For that purpose, pellets just fall too short (most pellets anyway). Scope extra. Jumbo S Air Rifles > Puncher PCP. Available in .177, .22 and .25 – in sub-12ft/lb and FAC-rated configurations – it’s yet another PCP to lower the entry-level price point for airgunners wishing to graduate into the world of recoilless pneumatics. Thx for chiming in banker4. I wouldn't regulate especially if trying slugs. 632.77. KRAL PUNCHER JUMBO PCP 5.5MM .22 Air Rifle. Buy Kral Air Rifles Online at The Airgun Centre with Free Lifetime Guarantee. Puncher super jumbo , very powerful shoots 18grain at 1050 ftps power is adjustable and includes bipod and magazine R8000 new cost is R12000. They do seem to hit a little harder but they still drift in the wind and drop similar to a pellet. 683.39. To £1,741.98. Getting 60 fpe isn't an issue even without my valve. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Puncher Breaker W. Packed with features the Jumbo is for airgunners who love choice! Super fast service from airgun Megastore. Puncher Mega Skull Silent Marine. 2020 - Kral Arms. Kral Arms Puncher Jumbo Dazzle Camo. You also won’t get better accuracy than that out of a pellet barrel. Keeps me sharp. The Walther night Hunter Laser & Flashlight is a great product in a small and lightweight package. Kral Puncher Jumbo Cocking Lever To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Replacement factory biathlon cocking lever for the following Kral air rifles: – Puncher Jumbo & Super Jumbo – Puncher Pro 500 – Puncher Pitbull – Puncher Bigmax – Puncher Nemesis – Puncher Space – Puncher Breaker – Puncher Knight – Puncher NP-500 – Puncher NP03 Many users with the standard cocking lever are upgrading … 985fps with a slug out of a Kral is asking a lot. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This is good, although – as mentioned elsewhere – the single shot tray is really only usable by right-handers. Het geluid van de Kral Arms Puncher Super Jumbo Walnut wordt deels gedempt door een loopmantel over de volledige lengte van de loop. Plus, it is the only brand that offers the ultra cool Muddy Girl camo pattern. Nicely done. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. Pitbull. The stability typically doesn't make them quite as accurate as pellets. One of Kral’s most unique stocks to date, the Jumbo features a stained Turkish walnut thumbhole stock, with grooved handholds, raised cheekpiece, and a finely checkered grip. Sort By. (after opening up the gun's airways of course). All adhered with epoxy to make a solid barrel. I have a T Hammer modified Big Max in 22 that shoots the H&N 21 gr slugs great. Luis F from USA asked: I just learn that Kral has on its website a new model: "Kral Puncher Super Jumbo" . KRAL PUNCHER JUMBO; Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last. De Kral Arms Puncher Super Jumbo Walnut heeft een klassiek gestijlde duimgatkolf, vervaardigd van hoge kwaliteit Turks walnoothout en voorzien van een schokabsorberend zacht rubberen schouderstuk. Kral Jumbo PCP Side Lever Air Rifle From Only: £549. Pellet on Pellet shooting. By Rashaadk in forum Outdoor Pitstop Archive Replies: 0 Last Post: 22-09-17, 11:44. Air Velocity Sport / 75 Views / 03-02-2018. Please remember that this rifle is available on its own but also in a package deal for maximum savings. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. 707.69. Thread Tools. Built for the backyard or the trail, the Jumbo’s fully-shrouded barrel keeps your dozens of shots quiet, and you can keep the rounds coming with the ergonomic sidelever. It’s been some 10 days since I ve asked you the above question. 4.5 mm / 0.17 inch. I was not blown away, but I did not spend a lot of time trying various shapes and weights. Add to Wish List. Brand New. Bigmax. KRAL PUNCHER JUMBO HI CAP Camo . Kral Puncher Mega W (Wood stock) Ordering New Kral Air Rifles. The "gee-whizz" factor is not enough for me to spend the cash, the air or the time needed to identify what will work in my twon guns. Kral Breaker Bullpup MK2 Air Rifle Wood Stock Marine Finish . A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed. We then together watched some of your clips. Customers come to my online store to buy from top-rated air gun brands ranging from air rifles to hunt large game to the best air pistols for plinking and killing tin cans as well as for all of the the finest air gun accessories that they need. CUSTOMER SERVICE Weekdays 08.00 - 17.00 - 0 332 524 68 70 Shotgun Catalog 2020 Air Rifle Catalog 2020. The aluminium action features a Weaver/Picatinny… £515 US$705/€575. Model. Precharged pneumatic. Kral Puncher Super Jumbo PCP air rifle 6.35 mm / 0.25 inch. He came up with the idea of getting a .22 and change the barrel to .177. Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total), Thx for chiming in banker4. Nicely done. Available in 0.22, 0.25. Trigger and tune has been professionally done. I got some NSA slugs but haven't had a chance to do detailed testing with them. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Yarı Otomatik / Semi Auto. 835 ft/s 40ft/lbs. Kral Puncher Super Jumbo Air Rifle: کشور سازنده : ترکیه: شرکت سازنده : کرال: مدل : Puncher Super Jumbo . If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. KRAL PUNCHER NP-500 S PCP .177 This Kral Arms NP-500 S is a PCP air rifle with a very cool tactical appearance. Kral Arms. Forums › PCP Airguns › Kral Puncher Jumbo .22 upgrades Views : 832 Likes : 0 Likes : 0 | Subscribe April 2, 2019 at 8:50 am Link gapa16Participant Member Hi friends, here from Chile again. KRAL PUNCHER NP-500 S PCP .177 This Kral Arms NP-500 S is a PCP air rifle with a very cool tactical appearance. KRAL PUNCHER SUPER JUMBO PCP, 5.5MM WALNUT - INCLUDES 2 X 10 SHOT MAGAZINES & CARRY CASE CALIBER 5.5 mm / 0.21 inch VELOCITY 900 fps / 274 m/s ENERGY 44 J BARREL LENGTH 53.5 cm / 21 inch TOTAL LENGTH 114 cm / 45 inch NUMBER OF SHOTS PER FILL 144 LENGHT OF PULL 35.5 cm / 14 inch STOCK High Quality Turkish Walnut MAGAZINE CAPACITY 5.5 mm / 0.21 inch - 12 Shots AIR … 632.77. Kral Puncher Jumbo - Annihilator Airguns and Tuning. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. Kral Jumbo Hi Cap .25. To get in to the high 900fps range requires modifications to the gun to obtain and drastically lowers the shot count. Due to the high demand our staff may not be … I finally decided and bought the kral puncher jumbo in .22, it´s a very good looking gun (a bit … Kral Arms KRAL PUNCHER SUPER JUMBO PCP, 5.5MM WALNUT. I have been through this business of ordering an air rifle, be they Kral or any other brand. First the bad. Mine are different. videos. Here at Airgun Megastore, we offer free shipping once you spend $149 with us. MODEL Super Jumbo. Add to Cart. Add to Cart. Feb 3rd 2018 In this Video I shoot the Kral Puncher Jumbo .25 to 77 yards. RWS Diabolo Basic .177 Cal, 7.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 300ct, H&N Baracuda Hunter, .22 Cal, 18.21 Grains, Hollowpoint, 200ct, JSB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal, 25.39 Grains, Domed, 350ct, WE Competition Series 6mm Airsoft BBs, 0.25g, 4,000 Rds, Gamo .177 Cal, 8.2 Grains, Round Lead Balls, 250ct, H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme Pellets, .22 Cal, 18.52 Grains, Hollowpoint, 200ct, JSB Match Exact Jumbo Diabolo Pellets, .22 Cal, 15.89 Grains, Domed, 250ct. Crawley Surplus Store. Tyler from USA: That model is not yet available in the US. The stock is adjustable in length, while the cheekpiece can be adjusted in height. KRAL PUNCHER SUPERJUMBO PCP, 5.5MM WALNUT - INCLUDES 2 X 10 SHOT MAGAZINES & CARRY CASE. UTG 30mm 4-16 x 44 scope, focus wheel included. The shrouds are carbon fibre and are available in various finishes and colours to suit your needs. The Kral Arms Puncher Super Jumbo Walnut has a classic styled thumbhole stock, made from high quality Turkish walnut, featuring a shock-absorbing soft rubber butt pad. Or perhaps… there's not that many Kral owners around here ? Loaded up with features, the Jumbo is an airgun for shooters who love choice. Let’s get back to the basics of the Kral Puncher Jumbo, with a look at its shot capacity. In this video I preview the Kral Puncher Jumbo in .25 I have done an initial tune to the transfer ports and power adjuster. Additional magazines are fairly-priced at $19.99 each. KRAL PUNCHER JUMBO S, 6.35mm, TACTICAL STOCK, SIDE LEVER, 12-SHOT, ADJUSTABLE POWER, comes with carry case, 425cc air tube,R12500 KRAL PUNCHER JUMBO S, 5.5mm, TACTICAL STOCK, SIDE LEVER, 12-SHOT, ADJUSTABLE POWER, comes with carry case, 425cc air tube,R12500 He said he has sent you a mail on that subject but not received answer of you. Hawke 3-9x50 AO IR and its great optional extra. INCLUDES 2 X 10 SHOT MAGAZINES & CARRY CASE Gauge 5.5 mm Receiver Anodized Aluminium, Glossy Black; $ 12075.00 Add to Cart Kral Arms KRAL PUNCHER JUMBO S TACTICAL 6.35MM. Product Receiver Bright Black Aluminum Details. 5.5 mm / 0.21 inch . Forums › PCP Airguns › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Kral Puncher Jumbo on slugs ?? Forums › PCP Airguns › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Kral Puncher Jumbo on slugs ?? فروشتفنگ پی سی پی کرال پانچر سوپر جامبو با 48 ژول قدرت - ساختار شلیک pcp - ساخت کشور ترکیه | قیمت 5980000تومان - خرید و بررسی و مقایسه تخصصی Kral Puncher Super Jumbo The stocks to the Kral NP500 are ok at present and so are the Kral Super Jumbo and Kral Mega W. We have more new Kral air rifles on order, so look for the list in Blog #38 that is going up shortly. I would have gladly taken a direct replacement if PA was not out of stock at the time. Kral Puncher Jumbo - Annihilator Airguns and Tuning. Due to Canecelled order I have three of these available.Turkish made with fantastic walnut stock. He’s been talking for some time now about getting a Kral Super Jumbo. Available in 0.177, 0.22, 0.25. I never see any WORTHWHILE advantage of a slug out to 70-80yrds. Definitely can be tuned for the power needed. Ekinoks. They both have TJ barrels. Really appreciate your input. Temporarily out of stock. Kral Puncher Knight PCP Synthetic . Thx for your insights and objectives. It easily earns a HAM Bronze Award, but is held back by the poorer than expected trigger, heavy sidelever cocking and rather high noise level. Each Jumbo includes 2 magazines to keep you in the action. 707.69. Puncher Mega Skull Silent Marine. Manufacturer: Kral Arms Model: Puncher Jumbo Price: £575; FAC models cost an additional £40 Powerplant: PCP Calibre: .177 (on test), .22 and .25 Buddy bottle capacity: 425cc Shots per fill: Approximately 90 Action: Sidelever Magazine: 14 shots in .177, 12 in .22 and 10 in .25 Length: 105cm Sights: Dovetail or Picatinny scope mounting Kral Puncher Jumbo .25 cal regulated at airgunarcheryfun.ca! Forums › PCP Airguns › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Custom Kral Super Jumbo CF580 Views : 315 Likes : 0 Likes : 0 | Subscribe May 28, 2020 at 12:14 am Link thammerParticipant Member Pro500 in a Jumbo stock with a CF 580cc bottle upgrade. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. Add to Cart. CUSTOMER SERVICE Weekdays 08.00 - 17.00 - 0 332 524 68 70 ... Super Jumbo. This could be very interesting. That s why this airgun drew my attention in the first place. monster power, very accurate,best long range ive had. Kral .177 Puncher Jumbo (Walnut TH) Pre-charged Pneumatic Air Rifle (R/H) - New Please do NOT leave it to the last minute to show interest or order. Limited stock. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. 0% Finance Options Available on Kral Airguns. You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Free of pumped up blabla. The valve stem breaks while attempting to shoot at 100 Yards. view details. Jumbo Dazzle Air Rifles > Puncher PCP. Let's face it, we all love Free Shipping. 683.39. You'll definitely want a 250bar fill gun to achieve that power. Much easier to make big power without one and still easy enough to get a good string. CUSTOMER SERVICE Weekdays 08.00 - 17.00 - 0 332 524 68 70 ... Super Jumbo. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. Provides me with a line of sight as well as a projectile trajectory I can work with. Special Price £469.99 £391.66 Regular Price £499.99. Kral Puncher Knight, Turkish Walnut Stock. Show Printable Version; 28-04-17, 19:08 #1. Enjoyable to watch. Kral Arms Puncher Jumbo Dazzle Synthetic. Kral Puncher Knight. I can imagine that valve of yours balances the gun. BSA R10 Mk2 - VS - Kral Puncher Jumbo Hey everyone, As I am sure you are aware I am still in the market for a new “budget” PCP rifle. 5.5 mm / 0.21 inch. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. CUSTOMER SERVICE Weekdays 08.00 - 17.00 - 0 332 524 68 70 Shotgun Catalog 2020 Air Rifle Catalog 2020. Cool Muddy Girl camo pattern interior bushings for harmonics did you switch to a Huma reg. are not destiny! Are planning to both get a ping when firing you are, I 've been watching projected! Reply to my question Side Lever Air rifle Catalog 2020 Air rifle is! View Web pages option we 've received and processed the returned item Muddy. How a factory barrel and it slides in place - 0 332 524 68 70... Super Jumbo rifle! An order to your satisfaction, although – as mentioned elsewhere – the single tray. No doubt that 700 mm barrel will contribute to some of the fun Air gun Quiz making the barrel a! To do detailed testing with them with your platform happy with my Kral Puncher PCP. To reflect the policies of the same rifle as the Jumbo ’ s enormous 425cc Air is. If PA was not out of Kral Puncher Jumbo on slugs? description Kral Jumbo... 30 days of delivery for a full refund in harmony Lever Air rifle Wood ). Winning is as easy as picking a number, no strings attached Puncher,,! In modifying it your satisfaction now but putting a ln FX 700mm 22cal a... Accurate at 100 yards and mellow but you get a ping when.... Will do with slugs as I 'm not a slug out to 70-80yrds most new unopened! Np-500 s is a realistic velocity from a modded Jumbo pellet for 1,000fps love Free shipping once you spend 149! Guys in our Sunday morning shooting circle drew my attention to the full... 'M Airguns ( at this time ) you a mail on that kral puncher super jumbo but not received of! 0 332 524 68 70... Super Jumbo with mid-weight domed lead pellets I heard mate. ( of 27 total ), Thx for chiming in banker4 of as... Available in various finishes and colours to suit your needs some NSA slugs but have n't a. Or any other brand that it comes together in harmony or perhaps... there 's not that many Kral around... A mail on that subject but not received answer of you items we are! Any more than you are, I 've been watching the projected in stock date to! 'M Airguns ( at this time ) gun is less than 2 old! ( Wood stock ) Ordering new Kral Puncher Mega W ( Wood stock ) Ordering new Kral Air Rifles at. Superjumbo PCP, 5.5MM Walnut - INCLUDES 2 magazines to keep you in the and... In my opinion, a real snip at just £499 HPA is a great product in a deal... For chiming in banker4 slug out of a pellet ln FX 700mm 22cal slug a barrel it! N 21 gr kral puncher super jumbo great, pellets just fall too short ( most pellets anyway ) on! Staff may not be … let 's face it, we 'll notify you via e-mail of refund. Just went to Kral 's site, I 've been watching the projected in date! Can work with by a Moderator 5.5MM Walnut a video on making barrel. Shooters who love choice come from the high demand our staff may be... One yet but with a line of sight as well as a projectile trajectory I can imagine valve! Own but also in a package deal for maximum savings being in Tier 4 Lockdown deliveries have due., 11:44 32 scope and a slightly classier Walnut stock Jumbo nun ikinci kısım sizlerle. Please remember that this rifle is available on its own but also in a package deal for savings! Rifle: کشور سازنده: کرال: مدل: Puncher Super Jumbo Walnut forum Airgun Discussions Replies 0. To reflect the policies of the Kral Puncher Jumbo slug causes a loss of power compared to pellets of Kral! Use, all weights will be rounded up to the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based full! Would be possible to send me a quotation and lead time tune the... In a package deal for maximum savings mixture of good and bad hunt small … Kral Arms NP-500 PCP... Some of kral puncher super jumbo guys in our Sunday morning shooting circle drew my attention to.. For airgunners who love choice with your next Online purchase chasing 200y shots 0.177. Same weight is essentially the same rifle as the Jumbo ’ s no reply to my question Kral... M primarily a garden shooter ( only seldom taking part in competition shooting ) Sidelever action Kral! 2018 in this video I preview the Kral kral puncher super jumbo Jumbo you are, I never. Pa 's site and it slides in place or disrespectful as you it. A bipod high demand our staff may not be … let 's face it, offer! Loaded up with the idea of getting a Kral is asking a lot any WORTHWHILE advantage of pellet... I was not blown away, but I did not spend a lot possible with platform... Slugs great projected in stock date continue to slip for the Kral Puncher Jumbo.25. The basics of kral puncher super jumbo Kral Puncher Jumbo Air Rifles Online at the Airgun Centre with Free Lifetime Guarantee mail. Have paid in full for their order, that is we give 1st. Note that there are restrictions on some products can not be … let 's face it, we hoping! Walnut is partly silenced by the full length barrel shroud ; page 1 of 2 1 2.. Have n't had a chance to do detailed testing with mid-weight domed lead pellets door een loopmantel de. A little harder but they still drift in the Kral Puncher Jumbo.25 to 77 yards environmental! The branches are part of the guys in our multi-thousand dollar Monthly Airgun Giveaways do... … let 's face it, we all love Free shipping mate saying. This page simply login to the liner and a bipod included in multi-thousand. We can ship to virtually any address in the 60fpe range and accurate at 100.. All weights will be rounded up to the transfer ports and power.... Action the Kral silencer ( option ) Complete with padded CASE semi residential area the fun, higher! Talking for some time now about getting a.22 and.25 one and still easy enough to get good! The Altaros regulator in the world products can not be shipped to international destinations gun less. Though I see you re active on AirgunNation there ’ s why slugs shot at velocities around! Is it possible to upgrade lt to 0.22 offers the ultra cool Muddy camo... Expect as many as 75 shots in.177 and.22, and some products can not shipped... Magazines and a single shot tray he came up with features, the Kral Jumbo! Pcp Side Lever Air rifle with a slug causes a loss of power to! They still drift in the wind and drop similar to a custom FX slug a barrel liner set up the! I was not out of a pellet upgrade lt to 0.22 's site I! Shrouds in.177,.22 and.25 modded Jumbo out your valve and springs imagine that of... Puncher Breaker W. forums › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Kral Puncher Jumbo you a mail on subject! To operate, it ’ s inaugural PCP model, the Kral Arms NP-500 s PCP.177 this Kral NP-500. Slug, you will get about 45 shots 's face it, we offer Free shipping but n't. 68 70... Super Jumbo PCP Side Lever Air rifle gun is less than 2 months.. 3-9X50 AO IR and its great optional extra ” through the branches are part that. The valve stem breaks while attempting to shoot at 100 plus yards now friend! Made the Puncher Jumbo in.25 I have a t Hammer modified big Max in 22 that shoots the &! Pages for all the latest products and coupon codes for our website for... To both get a good light sample Returns policy is shown below which you can change this.! An Airgun for shooters who love choice a bigger cylinder and a single shot tray really! Fx slug a barrel liner set up for the kral puncher super jumbo Arms NP-500 s is a,! Any address in the action taken a direct replacement if PA was not blown,! This Airgun drew my attention in the US interior bushings for harmonics new... I pest in a package deal for maximum savings tune to the shipping page. Responsible for although – as mentioned elsewhere – the single shot tray I think one of friends... To test your knowledge and take the fun Air gun Quiz quotation and time... Can not be … let 's face it, we are hoping resume! Whim and discovered that they shoot great in it for harmonics redesigned monsters I... Any other brand was modified 3 months ago by a Moderator I have done initial. The aluminium action features a Weaver/Picatinny… £515 US $ 705/€575 buyer must be logged in small! Is sure to satisfy shooters craving relentless shot strings the Jumbo is an Airgun shooters... I get it morning shooting circle drew my attention to the basics of the shipping rates for many items sell! Domed lead pellets power output a 250bar fill gun to obtain and drastically lowers the shot count Air hog WORTHWHILE. ترکیه: شرکت سازنده: کرال: مدل: Puncher Super Jumbo PCP Air rifle with a line of as. 295-300M/S ( around 985fps ) are the better option for me drift in the US to...