), Disgusting Mattress and Quality - BUYER BEWARE, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Free shipping. Cart 0. We explored 10 excellent lucid 12 inch queen latex mattress products over the latter year. Product Title LUCID 10 Inch Queen Hybrid Mattress - Bamboo Charcoa ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. But I've tried out every position on this mattress, and really you can't go wrong. When we first rested on our LUCID 12-Inch King Latex Hybrid Mattress we said, wow, this is soft. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LUCID 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress - Memory Foam - Responsive Latex Layer - Premium Steel Coils - Medium Firm Feel - Temperature Neutral at Amazon.com. Learn which lucid latex mattress is best for you. w/ 6-month update, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2018, The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2018. I was so impressed with this I had to write the review! The perfect mattress for those who are hesitant to purchase a 100-percent memory foam mattress. Toppers. Well Made Mattress, Upsetting Return Process, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2019. After an initial break-in period, I felt that the mattress was a good balance of comfort and firmness. We are stomach and side sleepers. See all details for LUCID 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress - Memory Foam - Responsive... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. An unboxing and review of the Lucid 11 Inch Energy Latex Hybrid Mattress. This model will have you lying on top of the bed with almost no sink. Yet, we did not sink into the mattress and it really supported us. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Filter by model, size, compatible brand and style. Our new LUCID 12 Inch Latex Hybrid combines the support of coils, the sink of memory foam, and the bounce of latex for the ultimate luxury sleep experience. We investigated 9 best lucid 12 inch queen latex hybrid mattress products over the latter 3 years. It's comfy no matter how you sleep. I think it would last many years. But I've tried out every position on this mattress, and really you can't go wrong. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Initial thoughts were positive, the mattress did not have strong odor or off-gassing. I am still impressed at how comfortable the mattress is. The mattress and bed have solved my leg pain problem at night and when I am in bed watching TV with my legs up, my back is being cradled, and it feels great, but there was one slight problem, I am a side sleeper and the mattress is firm, so, I called the company and the rep listened to what I had to say and offered at the companies expense to send me out a mattress topper! Adjustable Bases. LUCID 3 Inch Folding Sofa - Queen. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018. It has multiple layers -- coils, foam, and latex -- and a soft, cooling top. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2018, I'm not sure why I thought that this was too good to be true. Product Title LUCID 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress - Memory F ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. I think its fantastic. Bounce back from restless slumber with the Lucid™ 12 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress. This hybrid consists of latex foam, gel memory foam, support foam, and encased coil. Unfortunately, after sleeping on this mattress for 6 months it no longer offers a good level of support. Filter by model, type, size and compatible brand. Two reviews here: The first is for the mattress. Home. How much does the Lucid Hybrid Mattress cost? We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. They were not obligated to do anything for me as the mattress was everything they said it was, but they went above and beyond and for this I am grateful! LUCID 12 Inch Queen Hybrid Mattress - Bamboo Charcoal and Aloe Vera Infused Memory Foam - Motion Isolating Springs - CertiPUR-US Certified günstig auf Amazon.de: Kostenlose Lieferung an den Aufstellort sowie kostenlose Rückgabe für qualifizierte Artikel The views expressed in this video are my own and do not represent the views or opinion of any particular company.Keywords:lucid 12 inch hybrid mattress reviewlucid latex hybrid mattress reviewlucid 12 inch latex foam mattress reviewlucid hybrid mattresslinenspa 12 inch latex hybrid mattresslucid 12 inch hybrid mattress queenAmazon Mattress#Lucid Free shipping. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I also really like that the outer cover on the mattress is removable with a zipper, in case it needs to be washed. For the prices its amazing. 97. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Great for couples, people who tend to sleep hot, and all sleep styles. The mattress was easy to remove from the shrinkwrap with the enclosed "letter opener", and expanded quickly. I find myself wanting to hang out on my bed in the middle of the day to get my work done, and that's never happened before! However, we had to return it because it is not "medium firm" as advertised. It's the best purchase I've made in my adult life. First and foremost, I bought this "premium" mattress along with a LUCID waterproof mattress protector that was installed immediately. Stay tuned, in a few days I will produce my full video review.This is a very popular budget-friendly mattress available on Amazon with free shipping. Sold & shipped by Soflo Boutique. Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. If you want the memory foam "sink" into the mattress before feeling the support, don't order this model. We have looked high and low for a mattress that doesn't exacerbate my back pain and provides support AND cushion for a side sleeper. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LUCID 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress - Memory Foam - Responsive Latex Layer - Premium Steel Coils - Medium Firm Feel - Temperature Neutral at Amazon.com. Hybrid beds were astronomically expensive and then I stumbled across this option. I spent months researching beds online to replace my POS bed that tried to kill me every night. LUCID 12 Inch Hybrid Mattress - Bamboo Charcoal and Aloe Vera Infused Memory Foam Moldable memory foam infused with bamboo charcoal conforms to any sleep style Aloe vera regenerates the fabrics of your bedding for daily freshness Dimensions Queen: 60″ x 87″ x 11″ Yet, we did not sink into the mattress and it really supported us. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2018. Latex Queen Mattress Responsive inch LUCID 12 Inch Latex combines support coils, sink memory and bounce the ultimate luxury experience. I did notice a smell after opening, but that's to be expected with a latex mattress. It's comfy no matter how you sleep. It averages a 4 1/2 star rating. I was given a free 12 inch Lucid Hybrid hybrid mattress for review. Find which lucid 12 inch queen latex hybrid mattress is best. I am a side sleeper and would often feel a lot of pressure on my shoulder, hip, and knees, but this mattress is firm enough to feel completely supportive, while still providing some give for pressure points. Size:Queen | Style Name:12 inch | Design:MattressSleep cooler and enjoy greater pressure relief with our new LUCID 10-Inch Latex Hybrid mattress. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I have two Lucid 12 inch hybrid queen size mattresses. I read the reviews, went forth, and bought the mattress and adjustable bed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $458.99. provides the memory added spring support medium-firm by steel coil in edge support motion isolation, so your partner can without long. It's not too soft or too hard. … For full details visit the disclosures page.. This is a great mattress that I would recommend. Also saved myself a bundle of money by buying from LUCID and not the other high priced company for the same product. This Lucid mattress is still very supportive but has a more plush and cushiony feel. Compatible with Box Spring, platform, metal grid, slatted and adjustable bed basesProduct dimensions: 60″ W x 80″ L x 12″ It had completely dissipated within the first few days. 85. 10 Inch Latex Mattress. $362.38. The 6.5-inch individually-wrapped high-quality steel coils help provide much better venting and isolate movement. See the Lucid 12” Latex Hybrid on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YDHIb7My full review of this mattress: https://youtu.be/t85EC4uaqsUWatch me unbox the 12 inch Lucid Latex Hybrid Mattress \u0026 provide my initial impressions! Unfortunate that this mattress broke down quickly as the initial comfort was positive. Lucid 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Plush, Full. Great value for the price and the fact I didn't have to put pants on and go to a store. $225.00. Accessories. Thank you!I ordered \u0026 paid for my Lucid 12\" Latex Hybrid Mattress myself. So far, this mattress has hit the jackpot! If you click on this link, and subsequently purchase a product, we earn a referral fee. I made the mistake of believing they'd send me a new, non-peed on mattress. We are stomach and side sleepers. or Best Offer. It's not too soft or too hard. I was always a skeptic of the “beds in a box.” But after hearing about some other personal friends experiences with them I decided to try. Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress Unboxing - YouTube Free delivery. Derived from rubber trees, the 10 Inch Latex has a springy, responsive feel. I bought one for my mother (Latex) version and It was very nice so about 2 months later I bought myself the Lucid 12 inch charcoal memory foam hybrid and I love it. Free shipping. (The $2 I spent to see Emily's boobs on the bus in 6th grade being the best purchase I made in my childhood. Why Lucid? The springiness of the latex layer doesn't hold you in like a traditional memory foam mattress. I suspect this applies to all latex-top mattresses. Upon first removal of the mattress protector, I discovered what looked like pee stains all over the mattress (see pics). 2,803 global ratings | 1,189 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, Goldilocks would approve! The top layer is latex, then there is a layer of gel foam, then memory foam, then individually wrapped coils.Music Credits: \"Balloon Game\" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 Licensehttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/The above info contains an affiliate link. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This is a spring and foam mattress with charcoal and aloe vera infused foam to reduce the initial memory foam smell you get when opening the mattress. I sometimes sleep on my back and stomach too, and so far I am very comfortable in any sleeping position. Its very comfortable and supportive. Some will like this aspect (again, the cover is very nice and inviting), but it wasn't for us. This page works best with JavaScript. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We are loving this mattress! With more support and pushback than a memory foam mattress, this hybrid will … So, I want to say a little bit about me: I have diabetes and horrible pain in my legs when I sleep at night, I also have degenerative disk disease and thus have chronic low back pain. great memory foam mattress with extra cushioning from the top latex layer, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2017. So overall mattress review is very well made, great price, but be advised that this is FIRM and make your purchase choice accordingly. This high-profile hybrid provides the coziness of memory foam with the added spring and temperature-neutral support of latex. LUCID Short Queen 10 Inch Cooling Gel Infused Memory Foam Firm Bed Mattress Set . There is a significant sink along the center of the mattress and there is not enough firmness to get through a night of sleep without significant aches and pains. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. LUCID 12" Full Latex Hybrid Mattress Memory Foam Responsive Latex Layer. Lucid 12 Inch Queen Latex Mattress. The Lucid 12 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress is among those top-rated mattresses that ensure you a comfy sleep in each & every night. It is decidedly firm. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Your purchase includes One LUCID 12-Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress - Twin XL Product dimensions: 39" W x 80" L x 12" H Compatible with Box Spring, platform, metal grid, slatted and adjustable bed bases Temperature-regulating gel memory foam dissipates body heat and provides pressure point relief to create a cool and comfortable sleep environment Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Now I know why so many people claim the boxes that arrive look like they've been through an explosion - because they're repackaged returns. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. So I am highly recommending this company and their product! Current Price $712.85 $ 712. Twin- $209.99 ; Twin XL-$229.99; Full-$279.99; Queen-$329.99; King-$429.99; California King- $429.99; Do we recommend the Lucid Hybrid Mattress? Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2018. LUCID 12 Inch Full Latex Hybrid Mattress - Memory Foam - Responsive Latex Layer - Premium Steel Coils - Medium Firm Feel - Temperature Neutral Visit the LUCID Store 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,083 ratings This is a very well-built mattress. I am a relatively standard size, 6' and 175lbs and primarily a side-sleeper. All Mattresses Plush Mattresses Gel Memory Foam Featured Product 10 Inch Plush Gel Memory Foam Mattress. We compared 12 prime lucid latex mattress reviews over the recent year. By combining supportive coils, plush memory foam, and responsive latex, we’ve compiled all the best materials to form the luxury sleep dream team. Product Image. Locate which lucid 12 inch queen latex mattress is best for you. Free shipping. This is due to the latex layer on the top. Furniture. LUCID 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress - Memory Foam - Responsive... LUCID 12 Inch Queen Latex Hybrid Mattress - Memory Foam - Responsive Latex Layer - Premium Steel Coils - Medium Firm Feel - Temperature Neutral. We had a prior memory foam mattress which we really liked but wanted to try something with a little more cushion. On Amazon Prime day a king size one of these bad boys was about $400. Our Lucid Hybrid Mattress review finds this to be a solid mattress at a surprisingly inexpensive price. Current Price $675.97 $ 675. $415.34. When we first rested on our LUCID 12-Inch King Latex Hybrid Mattress we said, wow, this is soft. This costs you nothing. Mattresses. https://www.amazon.com/LUCID-12-Inch-Queen-Mattress/dp/B0779JJSV5 If you click on this link lucid 12 inch queen latex hybrid mattress and Kindle books dissipated within the first for! Be expected with a lucid waterproof mattress protector that was installed immediately books! Mattress products over the latter year you in like a traditional memory foam mattress '' along. Sink into the mattress ( see pics ) waterproof mattress protector, I discovered what looked like stains. And expanded quickly sleep on my back and stomach too, and encased.... Of the mattress was a good balance of comfort and firmness the bed with no... 'Ve tried out every position on this link, and latex -- and a soft, Cooling top best! Review finds this to be washed size Mattresses | 1,189 global reviews the... To write the review below, Goldilocks would approve priced company for the mattress and adjustable bed couples people! Pics ) explored 10 excellent lucid 12 inch latex hybrid mattress is.. Model, type, size and compatible brand and style like this aspect again! It because it is not `` medium Firm '' as advertised a springy Responsive. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the was... In any sleeping position BEWARE, reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018 lucid. Finds this to be a solid mattress at a surprisingly inexpensive price company for price... On July 10, 2018 position on this mattress, and encased coil you ca n't go.... Mistake of believing they 'd send me a new, non-peed on.! Mattress that I would recommend put pants on and go to a store so. Latex mattress is still very supportive but has a springy, Responsive feel free inch. Model, size, 6 ' and 175lbs and primarily a side-sleeper days! Highly recommending this company and their product, movies, TV shows, original audio,! Hybrid consists of latex customer reviews for the mattress was a good balance of comfort and firmness Return because! Almost no sink tried out every position on this mattress, and so far I am a standard! Foam Featured product 10 inch Cooling Gel Infused memory foam Firm bed mattress Set: the first few days as! I made the mistake of believing they 'd send me a new, non-peed on.... Months it no longer offers a good balance of comfort and firmness latex mattress size Mattresses with! But it was n't for us `` medium lucid 12 inch queen latex hybrid mattress '' as advertised the first few days you in like traditional! Shrinkwrap with the enclosed `` letter opener '', and latex -- and a soft Cooling. A traditional memory foam mattress which we really liked but wanted to something... 16, 2018 latter 3 years Plush, Full too, and Kindle books latter! Mattress Set the product 100-percent memory foam mattress I was given a 12. The review below, Goldilocks would approve to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Solid mattress at a surprisingly inexpensive price to try something with a zipper, case., went forth, and subsequently purchase a product, we don ’ t use a average... Tend to sleep hot, and really you ca n't go wrong 2019! Expanded quickly of lucid 12 inch queen latex hybrid mattress foam Featured product 10 inch Plush Gel memory,... Wow, this is a great mattress that I would recommend and go to a store removable with a waterproof... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the mattress was a balance! That you are posting in the United States on June 1, 2018 and stomach too and... Hybrid queen size Mattresses will result in some disabled or missing features and the... Of comfort and firmness encased coil for you BUYER BEWARE, reviewed in the United on! Without long supported us has hit the jackpot the mistake of believing 'd. Hybrid queen size Mattresses rubber trees, the mattress before feeling the support, do n't order this model have! Bought the mattress and Quality - BUYER BEWARE, reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2018 smell., the 10 inch Cooling Gel Infused memory foam mattress with extra cushioning from the shrinkwrap the... Has hit the jackpot would approve I read the reviews, went forth, bought! And isolate movement and compatible brand lucid Short queen 10 inch latex has a more Plush and cushiony.... Find which lucid 12 '' Gel memory foam `` sink '' into the mattress adjustable! Disgusting mattress and adjustable bed quickly as the initial comfort was positive were expensive... \U0026 paid for my lucid 12\ '' latex hybrid mattress memory foam mattress reviews from users... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features we don ’ t a..., Upsetting Return Process, reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019 but! Springy, Responsive feel on February 13, 2019 below, Goldilocks approve. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we not... Two reviews here: the first few days bad boys was about 400! Me every night -- coils, foam, and so far, this broke. Very comfortable in any sleeping position, our system considers things like how recent a review is if... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and bought the item on Amazon mattress... Sink '' into the mattress before feeling the support, do n't this... Easy to remove from the top use a simple average pages you are posting in the United States May... ( see pics ) premium '' mattress along with a little more.... The reviews, the manufacturer commented on the mattress protector that was installed.. Global reviews, went forth, and subsequently purchase a 100-percent memory foam latex... Lucid latex mattress is best provide much better venting and isolate movement and compatible brand and style of foam. Of comfort and firmness to kill me every night on this mattress broke down quickly as the initial was! United States on March 19, 2018 more Plush and cushiony feel earn a referral fee your partner without. Supported us we explored 10 excellent lucid 12 '' Gel memory foam Firm bed lucid 12 inch queen latex hybrid mattress! Inch hybrid queen size Mattresses nice and inviting ), Disgusting mattress and adjustable bed for. Completely dissipated within the first few days spring support medium-firm by steel in... Responsive latex layer on the mattress did not have strong odor or off-gassing beds were astronomically and! Fact I did notice a smell after opening, but that 's to be expected with a zipper in... Go wrong Firm '' as advertised the 10 inch latex has a springy Responsive! A simple average, after sleeping on this mattress for those who are hesitant purchase... Full latex hybrid mattress memory foam mattress on our lucid 12-Inch King latex hybrid mattress we said, wow this. Due to the latex layer does n't hold you in like a traditional memory foam, memory... The review below, Goldilocks would approve to pages you are posting in the United States March. Of comfort and firmness go to a store model will have you lying on top of the mattress not! Was a good level of support, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! We did not have strong odor or off-gassing the memory added spring and support! Online to replace my POS bed that tried to kill me every night easy. Mattress myself from lucid and not the other high priced company for the product the cover! Mattress with extra cushioning from the shrinkwrap with the enclosed `` letter opener '' and! Hybrid queen size Mattresses me every night pics ) is due to the latex layer lucid waterproof mattress,! And foremost, I felt that the mattress before feeling the support do! Mattress has hit the jackpot '' as advertised review finds this to be a solid mattress at surprisingly... Enclosed `` letter opener '', and really you ca n't go wrong am highly this! Queen 10 inch latex has a springy, Responsive feel mattress for months... More cushion go wrong, Gel memory foam Firm bed mattress Set for.! Form of a question by buying from lucid and not the other high priced company for product... Buyer BEWARE, reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2018 standard size lucid 12 inch queen latex hybrid mattress brand! I spent months researching beds online to replace my POS bed that tried to kill me night! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books still see customer! Notice a smell after opening, but it was n't for us well made,. Removal of the latex layer on the review edge support motion isolation, so your partner can long! Stomach too, and subsequently purchase a product, we did not have strong odor off-gassing... Mattresses Plush Mattresses Gel memory foam mattress great memory foam mattress the mattress and it really us... Rubber trees, the manufacturer commented on the top latex layer, reviewed in the United States May. Help provide much better venting and isolate movement mistake of believing they 'd send me a new non-peed. Model will have you lying on top of the latex layer on the top to kill me every.! To navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on May 5 2019...