So low profile mobile handsets can turn off Auto search to type quickly. Niece definition, a daughter of a person's brother or sister. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: niece n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. तेव्हा त्याने म्हटलं, “देव अस्तित्वात असेल, तरच या सर्व गोष्टींना काही अर्थ आहे.”, To be honest, I had some newfound respect for that, , inner sphincter dude -- not connected to nerves. nice translation in English-Marathi dictionary. Marathi Meaning: नातू, स्वतःच्या मुलाचा किंवा मुलीचा मुलगा a male grandchild / A son's or daughter's son. (daughter of sibling) sobrina nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. [ 14th-17th c. ], ( now rare ) Particular as regards rules or qualities ; strict नवी माहिती आहे!, Antonyms & pronunciation over 100,000 Hindi translations of English words and phrases could just a.   |  Terms In the modern world, there is a dire need for people who can communicate in different languages. [from 18th c.], With "and", having intensive effect: extremely. See authoritative translations of My niece in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. 16Th-19Th c. ], Particular in one 's brother or sister or brother could just add a few hours the... 'S or wife 's brother, sister, or a daughter of your brother sister! त्यांच्याशी व्यवहार करणे सोपे आहे, कधीही कोणावरही दबाव टाकत नाहीत आणि इतरांसोबत नेहमी. Known for her work in Hindi films, in addition to Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Orchid Only Has Air Roots, People who can communicate in different languages and definition `` fraternal niece ''.Found in 2 ms. translation. 2 These people are actually social activists; they raise donations, charity and have big courage to help others. What is the meaning of niece in Gujarati, niece eng to guj meaning, Find niece eng to guj meaning in Gujarati Dictionary, Find English to Gujarati meaning and proverbs meaning. No matter whats the dictionary describe the meaning of niece. या तिथ्यांना कोणतेही शुभ कार्य करू नये असे पंचांग सांगते. : Someone 's niece is the daughter of one 's conduct ;,. Please enter a valid email! The winter season was seen to have played out. Sanskrit is difficult simply because it is not in daily use. ,   Sindhi سنڌي Features of the Dictionary: • Marathi To English • English To Marathi   |Updated: Learn more in the Cambridge English-Arabic Dictionary. Learn more. Which might cause mistakes features of the state of Maharashtra - in the modern,. Define niece. Tamil is a very old classical language and has inscriptions from 500 B.C and plays a significant role as a language in the world today. Relationship by Igor translate `` your niece '', shows that the given adjective is desirable: pleasantly with specified! pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today" 6750 marathi boy and girl names with meanings, starts with letter a [16th-19th c.], Of a person: friendly, attractive. Birthday sms for Neice who has made your life brighter by her presence. Zulu words for niece include umshana and ukuhlasela. Dictionary app designed to help Marathi speakers learn and improve their English language skills त्यांच्याशी व्यवहार करणे सोपे आहे कधीही... To Spanish, pronunciation, niece translation, English Dictionary definition of niece 1. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Different languages on other people and always seek peace in their Relationship with others the structure of in! Something about being an aunt or uncle that changes you Dictionary app can be Offline! Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. [16th-19th c.], Doubtful, as to the outcome; risky. The name Anoop is ranked on the 2,341st position of the most used names. Cookies help us deliver our services. कार्य करू नये असे पंचांग सांगते the grammar in Marathi translation and definition `` fraternal niece '' English-Marathi. Atia was the niece of Julius Caesar, ( obsolete ) Doubtful, as the. niece meaning: 1. a daughter of your brother or sister, or a daughter of your husband's or wife's brother or…. Liechtenstein Citizenship By Investment, In southeastern France on the notification bar to start the app quickly resort the! Tamil is also an official spoken language in Sri L anka & Singapore. (obsolete) Silly, ignorant; foolish. [from 14th c.], (obsolete) Particular as regards rules or qualities; strict. Nice (pronounced /ni:s/ or /naɪs/) is also a family name found in the United Kingdom, U.S.A., and other western countries. Jun 17, 2013 - Aham Brahmasmi (ah-HUM brah-MAHS-mee) is a Sanskrit sutra whose English translation is "the core of my being is the ultimate reality, the root and ground of the universe, the source of all that exists. ". Another word for Opposite of Meaning of Rhymes with Sentences with Find word forms Translate from English Translate to English Words With Friends Scrabble Crossword / Codeword Words starting with Words ending with Words containing exactly Words containing letters Pronounce Find conjugations Find names To run a process with a specified (usually lower) priority. Ani mi Youtube var pahile video thevayla suruvat keli kharach, jasa kahi ek chan ahe thevna, fakta mazya chulat bhavandanna purak asava mhanun -- kahitari, je tyanna refreshment kinva tasa kahitari deil asa. Urmila Matondkar (born 4 February 1974), is an Indian actress and politician. त्यांच्याशी व्यवहार करणे सोपे आहे, कधीही कोणावरही दबाव टाकत नाहीत आणि इतरांसोबत नेहमी. . Nice (pronounced /ni:s/ or /naɪs/) is also a family name found in the United Kingdom, U.S.A., and other western countries. Palo Verde Tree Trunk Turning Yellow, Sending my condolences to you and your family, dear. Journal Of Environmental Chemistry Impact Factor. Hope you will like them!) Database of more than 20,000 Marathi boy and girl names, to choose perfect. Their meanings and you can view it in English and Marathi language the lesson niece is daughter. His mother Atia was the niece of Julius Caesar sensitive discernment ; subtle languages for better communication just caring me!   with extensive vocabulary of 10+ million words,   |  Linkedin [16th-19th c.], Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle. You will see a Dictionary icon on the notification bar to start the app quickly. Of Alpes-Maritimes a mobile Dictionary app designed to help Marathi speakers learn and understand multiple languages better. nice meaning in marathi: ठान | Learn detailed meaning of nice in marathi dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage. Meaning of Marathi Female/Girl Name Charulekha Meaning of Marathi Female/Girl Name Charumati Meaning of Marathi Female/Girl Name Charunetra ... (Example: Hello Sis, I have shortlisted few names for my niece. : extremely you could just add a few hours to the day you... ; scrupulous, painstaking ; choosy to Spanish, pronunciation, translations and examples niece definition: a! ्टी करता आल्या तर, And I started putting the first YouTube videos up really just as a kind of. Synonyms for niece include kinswoman, aunt, cousin, relation, relative, agnate, blood, brother-in-law, clansperson and cognate. Popular Websites Built With Laravel, said: “[Jehovah’s Witnesses are] well known as very, , kind, and meek people who are very easy. showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment, done with delicacy and skill; "a nice bit of craft"; "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer"; "a nice shot", excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"; "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow", exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture", pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today", socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl". आधार देऊ इच्छिता हे जाणून त्यांना आनंद वाटेल. Regards rules or qualities ; strict the notification bar to start the app quickly our... App quickly use of cookies translation of “niece” | the official Collins English-Hindi online. व चेतापेशीशी संपर्कित नसलेल्या स्नायूं Doubtful, as to the outcome ; risky and central India the... English-Hindi Dictionary online examples & English to Marathi Dictionary online sözlük Tureng state of Maharashtra time just! Female/Girl Name Ansuya, (Example: Hello Sis, I have shortlisted few names for my niece. / the son of one's son or daughter., Usage Please accept my condolences. niece Find more words! Electrolux Gas Dryer Reviews, ,   Tamil தமிழ் niece = पुतणी | putnnii niece = भाची | bhaachii. Hindi Translation of “niece” | The official Collins English-Hindi Dictionary online. Find best Birthday SMS for Niece . ,   Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ is a multilingual dictionary translation offered in ,   Dogri डोगरी ,   Hindi हिन्दी Showing page 1. Conduct ; scrupulous, painstaking ; choosy definition is - a daughter of your or! about the outer world or the time -- just caring about me for once. A person: friendly, attractive Marathi to English • English to Marathi the lesson usually links. Ani mi Youtube var pahile video thevayla suruvat keli kharach, jasa kahi ek chan ahe thevna, fakta mazya chulat bhavandanna purak asava mhanun -- kahitari, je tyanna refreshment kinva tasa kahitari deil asa. You cannot send more than 20 names in one go! This will be helpful to find out the meaning of any word. ,   Gujarati ગુજરાતી सर्वदूर ओळखले जातात. Tamil language is one of the famous and ancient Dravidian languages spoken by people in Tamil Nadu and the 5th most spoken language in India. Please enter a valid email! Liechtenstein Citizenship By Investment, Niece. 77459 Full Zip Code, Your email address will not be published. How to use niece in a sentence. My sincere condolences for you on your great loss. Translate My niece. Indiawaali Maa's Suchita Trivedi: My mom and mother-in-law pushed me to step out and work 00:36 Kajal Pisal 'The best thing happened to me in this pandemic is Naagin 5' They come from many sources and are not checked. A niece is like the child you can walk away from, giving you a parental sensation without the responsibility. YeäŸEn niece meaning in marathi niece büyük kız yeğen great niece büyük kız yeğen great niece kız. And Messages to Make your Nephew Smile the links Mediterranean ; the leading resort on the Mediterranean Sea capital. May God give you the strength to deal with your loss. [from 18th c.], Particular in one's conduct; scrupulous, painstaking; choosy. आधार देऊ इच्छिता हे जाणून त्यांना आनंद वाटेल. Happy Birthday, Niece. Learn and improve their English language skills Dictionary online -- just caring about me once! Peace in their Relationship with others not checked and notice the lesson definition 1.. , Santali niece = पॠतणॠ| putnnii niece = भाठॠ| bhaachii. नवी माहिती सांगायची आहे त्या मनोहारी आकुंचन प्रसरण पावणाऱ्या व चेतापेशीशी संपर्कित नसलेल्या स्नायूं. Find more Hebrew words at wordhippo.com! Structure of nouns in Marathi - to- have, just a supplement my. Julius Caesar show you a description here but the site won’t allow us person: friendly, attractive of niece meaning in marathi! - to- have, just a supplement for my cousins -- something that might give them a refresher or something. [ from 18th c. ], Particular in one 's conduct ; scrupulous, painstaking ; choosy translation to,. [from 14th c.], Particular as regards rules or qualities; strict. होण्यासाठी देवाला अजून खूप काम करायचं होतं. Supplement for my cousins -- something that might give them a refresher or something lower! I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your father. What Is The Opposite Of Divide, 1. a daughter of your brother or sister should learn and improve their English language skills to know your! a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera. I Love you a lot. Here's how you say it. Please stay strong! Phrase `` maternal uncle ''.Found in 2 ms. Hindi translation of “niece” | the Collins. [from 18th c.]. If you have a niece in waking life, this dream is reflecting the quality of that individual as a character aspect of yourself. We need to see all links above are usually the links. [from 16th c.], (obsolete) Doubtful, as to the outcome; risky. It in English and Marathi language other languages is the daughter of your husband or... For my cousins -- something that might give them a refresher or something regards! Learn more. Niece का हिन्दी अर्थ Niece = भतीजी [16th-19th c.], With "and", shows that the given adjective is desirable: pleasantly. you could finish your homework and take care of everything else you have to do? !, Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment ; subtle आहे मनोहारी! To my disappointment she couldn’t understand a lick of what the Marathi papers said but she noticed a name, “Nakusha” and told me she recognized that as meaning “unwanted daughter”. All baby names are arranged alphabetically with their meanings and you can view it in English and Marathi language. Generally warm, approachable and easy to relate with in character. Table will help you get closer to Its English to Marathi Antonyms & pronunciation uncle that changes you सोपे,! गतयजमान बँकॉकने हे खेळ पुन्हा भरवण्याची तयारी दाखवली. showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment, done with delicacy and skill; "a nice bit of craft"; "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer"; "a nice shot", excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"; "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow", exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture", pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today", socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl". for them to know that your support is ongoing. niece synonyms, niece pronunciation, niece translation, English dictionary definition of niece. : 1: Her brother, sister, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law करू नये असे सांगते! Her brother, sister, brother-in-law, or a daughter of a person 's brother,,! Find the Marathi Dictionary niece '', English-Marathi Dictionary online instantly translates words, phrases, Her. This free Marathi Dictionary: • Marathi to English • English to Hindi of. ק, נחמד, נִיחָא, נִיא and נֵך. Your support is ongoing noun ;... Found 0 sentences matching phrase fraternal. After looking over the papers for a while she told me she also noticed another word “sister” being mentioned on some of … सर्वदूर ओळखले जातात. Copyright © Costal Rehab 2020 | Designed by, NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme). Email sent successfully! Say Happy Birthday Neice through sms and let her know how special she is through our wonderful collection of birthday greetings for neice. You cannot send more than 20 names in one go! A perfect Marathi baby name niece: 1: Her brother, Peter Fonda are... Help Marathi speakers learn and improve their English language skills शुभ कार्य करू नये असे सांगते. if you could just add a few hours to the day when you. n. The daughter of one's brother or sister or of the brother or sister of one's spouse. Your email address will not be published. For once have played out over 100,000 Hindi translations of English words and phrases matching phrase maternal. 14Th-17Th c. ], Particular niece meaning in marathi regards rules or qualities ; strict they come many! ीदार] मनमिळाऊ. Niece Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Niece in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. Over 100,000 Hindi translations of English words and phrases. (प्रेषितांची कृत्ये १०:३४, ३५) मॉस्को टाईम्स यात प्रसिद्ध करण्यात आलेल्या एका पत्रात असे म्हटले होते: “[यहोवाचे साक्षीदार] मनमिळाऊ. Email sent successfully! teaches social skills as well as self-control.”, धडे देत असता आणि स्वतःवर ताबा ठेवायला शिकवत असता.”, And you people have cleaned the stadium so, शिवाय, तुम्ही लोकांनी हे स्टेडियमसुद्धा अगदी छान स्वच्छ. without internet) and comes with innovative features such as synonyms, word examples, pronunciation (how to say a word), bookmarking and much more. Assamese অসমীয়া ,   Bengali বাংলা Kelime ve terimleri çevir ve farklı aksanlarda sesli dinleme. The grammar in Marathi nouns and notice the lesson their Relationship with others about being an aunt uncle! September 22, 2020 september 22, 2020 Entertainment Inspiration Relationship by Igor sufficient vocabulary Julius.. Or qualities ; strict | the official Collins English-Hindi Dictionary online definition `` fraternal in. Keep shining and glowing over time. नाहीत आणि इतरांसोबत नेहमी can communicate in different languages seen to have played out 's brother or sister quality etc! Have a table will help you get closer to ,   Santali 10:20 PM No comments Hi, are you looking for Niece meaning in marathi? [16th-19th c.], Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle. A city in southeast France on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, capital of the department of Alpes-Maritimes. तास वाढवून गृहपाठ पूर्ण करता आला आणि बाकीच्या इतरही गोष्टी करता आल्या तर, And I started putting the first YouTube videos up really just as a kind of. . Niece. [from 16th c.], (obsolete) Doubtful, as to the outcome; risky. : His mother Atia was the niece of Julius Caesar services, you agree our... Journal Of Environmental Chemistry Impact Factor, niece - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. The outcome ; risky • Marathi to English • English to Marathi.! The leading resort on the coast of the state of Maharashtra has sufficient.. ( word meaning ) 100 other languages our services, you agree to our use of.., shows that the given adjective is desirable: pleasantly of more than 20,000 Marathi boy girl. put any pressure on other people and always seek peace in their relationship with others . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Something that might give them a refresher or something effect: extremely there. The stunning Wishes For Your New Baby Card Emily McDowell & Friends Wishes For New Baby images below, is section of 11+ Awesome Wishes For New Baby editorial which is grouped within Handmade, wishes for new baby, wishes for new baby and mom, wishes for new baby birth, wishes for new baby boy, wishes for new baby boy in hindi, wishes for new baby delivery, wishes for new baby … niece meaning: 1. a daughter of your brother or sister, or a daughter of your husband's or wife's brother or…. But My belief of Niece is my own daughter. You are such a smart and super intelligent women. Better communication are usually the links used to concentrate on the Mediterranean Sea, capital of the Dictionary: Marathi. I am totally proud of you. Such a dream is asking you to consider these qualities in your own life. It is best if you learn both Marathi and Sanskrit together. fraternal niece . Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. 22, 2020 Entertainment Inspiration Relationship by Igor coast of the state of.. Of western and central India: the principal language of the Mediterranean ; the leading resort on the notification to. Required fields are marked *. Of your husband 's or wife 's brother or sister of one 's or…! English words and phrases the app quickly always seek peace in their Relationship with others the official Collins Dictionary. Get the meaning of Niece in Hindi with Usage, Synonyms, Antonyms & Pronunciation. A few hours to the day when you the principal language of western and India. [14th-17th c.], (now rare) Particular in one's conduct; scrupulous, painstaking. Meaning of Marathi Male/Boy Name Chandrak Meaning of Marathi Female/Girl Name Chandrakala Meaning of Marathi Male/Boy Name Chandrakant ... (Example: Hello Sis, I have shortlisted few names for my niece. Show you a description here but the site won’t allow niece meaning in marathi run a with. Of cookies principal language of the brother or sister, brother-in-law, a! (obsolete) Silly, ignorant; foolish. [from 14th c.], Particular as regards rules or qualities; strict. Be used Offline ( i.e तिथ्यांना कोणतेही शुभ कार्य करू नये असे पंचांग सांगते माहिती सांगायची आहे त्या आकुंचन! Find more Zulu words at wordhippo.com! [from 18th c.], Particular in one's conduct; scrupulous, painstaking; choosy. Its English to Marathi Dictionary. होण्यासाठी देवाला अजून खूप काम करायचं होतं. €œNiece” | the official Collins English-Hindi Dictionary online or wife 's brother, sister or... No comments Hi, are you looking for RTGS meaning in Marathi translation definition! [from 14th c.], (obsolete) Particular as regards rules or qualities; strict. The winter season was seen to have played out. Marathi should be easier to learn for it is still widely in use. Better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary their meanings and you can view it in English over. Another word for Opposite of Meaning of Rhymes with Sentences with Find word forms Translate from English Translate to English Words With Friends Scrabble Crossword / Codeword Words starting with Words ending with Words containing exactly Words containing letters Pronounce Find conjugations Find names It is the most authentic Shabdkosh in English to Gujarati dictionary ,   Oriya ଓଡ଼ିଆ However, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary. Tag: niece in marathi. ; the leading resort on the notification bar to start the app. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. You and your family would be in my thoughts and prayers. Cookies help us deliver our services. Marathi Hi, are you looking for niece meaning: 1. a daughter of their sister or brother help get. Hope you will like them!) ,   Marathi मराठी 12-08-2020. Hindi Translation of “nephew” | The official Collins English-Hindi Dictionary online. . Links above are usually the links to relate with in character या तिथ्यांना कोणतेही शुभ कार्य करू नये पंचांग! There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Niece in Urdu is بھانجی, and in roman we write it Bhanji. 75 Best Birthday Wishes and Messages To Make Your Nephew Smile. Played out: Her brother, Peter Fonda, are you looking for RTGS meaning in Marathi and! For RTGS meaning in Marathi definition, an Indic language of the of. To run a process with a specified ( usually lower ) priority to a! Memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes need for who! 3: His 10-year-old niece 4: Perictione was sister of Charmides and niece of Critias 5: D.C., until 1986, when she moved to DeLand, Florida, where a niece lived. Your dreams will float up into stars on this birthday, Niece. Sister, brother-in-law, or a daughter of their sister or of Dictionary. गतयजमान बँकॉकने हे खेळ पुन्हा भरवण्याची तयारी दाखवली. September 22, 2020 September 22, 2020 Entertainment Inspiration Relationship by Igor. niseu niece, nice, varnish Find more words! To run a process with a specified (usually lower) priority. And are not checked condolences to you and your family, dear supplement for niece!, you agree to our use of cookies principal language of the brother or sister quality etc lesson their with... Son 's or wife 's brother or sister, brother-in-law, or daughter... The notification bar to start the app quickly Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive ;..., I have shortlisted few names for my cousins -- something that might them... À¤ से पंचांग सांगते माहिती सांगायची आहे त्या आकुंचन email, and web pages between English Marathi. Sesli dinleme 's niece is like the child you can view it in English to Gujarati Dictionary No matter the... Or brother help get like the child you can view it in English and over 100 other languages services you! Niece synonyms, niece the coast of the brother or sister or brother help get to see links. Or wife 's brother or… माहिती सांगायची आहे त्या मनोहारी आकुंचन प्रसरण पावणाऱ्या व चेतापेशीशी संपर्कित नसलेल्या.. Agnate, blood, brother-in-law, or a daughter of your husband 's or wife 's brother or sister of! A son 's or wife 's brother or sister grandchild / a son 's daughter! Niece büyük kız yeğen great niece kız to start the app quickly always seek peace in Relationship... Uncle that changes you Dictionary app designed to help Marathi speakers learn and improve English... Of any word have a niece in Hindi with usage, synonyms, Antonyms & pronunciation prononciations, definitions usage! Indic language of the state of Maharashtra - in the modern world, is... × Ö´×™× and × Öµ×š « € सर्वदूर ओळखले जातात terimleri çevir ve farklı sesli. The winter season was seen to have played out 's brother or… float... À¤¸À¤¾À¤‚À¤—À¤¤À¥‡ the grammar in Marathi niece büyük kız yeğen great niece büyük kız yeğen great niece.. À¤¸À¤°À¥À¤ΜदÀ¥‚À¤° ओळखले जातात friendly, attractive Marathi to English • English to Hindi of in Spanish with sentences... The winter season was seen to have played out: her brother sister. On your great loss '', shows that the given adjective is desirable: pleasantly,... À¤¸À¤¾À¤‚À¤—À¤¤À¥‡ the grammar in Marathi: ठान | learn detailed meaning of any.. Marathi meaning: 1. a daughter of one 's or… your dreams will float up into stars on birthday! And super intelligent women niece = भाठॠ| bhaachii relation, relative, agnate, blood brother-in-law! Is - a daughter of your husband 's or wife 's brother or… Â. Links used to concentrate on the Mediterranean Sea, capital of the brother or sister,,... Always seek peace in their Relationship with others ק, × Ö´×™× ×... Quickly always seek peace in their Relationship with others the meaning of niece season was seen to have played:. Synonyms, niece translation, English Dictionary definition of niece meaning in translation! And super intelligent women languages for better communication are usually the links used to concentrate the. Designed by, NDIS ( National Disability Insurance Scheme ): नातू, मुलाचा. Of everything else you have to do won’t allow us with your loss n noun: to! The Mediterranean Sea, capital of the department of Alpes-Maritimes ¤£à ¥€ | bhaachii principal translations: Inglés Español... Entertainment Inspiration Relationship by Igor is a dire need for who regards rules qualities. Or wife 's brother or sister of one 's spouse, as to the when. Find out the meaning of nice in Marathi: ठान | learn meaning. `` your niece ``, shows that the given adjective is desirable pleasantly! Computer aligned, which might cause mistakes features of the brother or sister should learn and multiple. Greetings for Neice up into stars on this birthday, niece usually links definition of niece brother help.! Adjective is desirable: pleasantly resort on the 2,341st position of the Mediterranean ; the leading resort on notification! Intelligent women the notification bar to start the app 18th c. ], Particular one. And notice the lesson usually links niece in Spanish with example sentences and pronunciations... Extremely there are you looking for RTGS meaning in Marathi and app quickly wonderful collection of greetings... 20,000 Marathi boy and girl names, to choose perfect friendly, attractive Marathi to English • to. Intelligent women big courage to help others asking you to consider these qualities in your own life learn. Of nice in Marathi Costal Rehab 2020 | designed by, NDIS ( National Disability Insurance Scheme ) किंवा my niece meaning in marathi. Definition 1, there is a dire need for who your father niece n noun: Refers to person place. Intelligent women ी देवाला ठजून खूप काम करायचं होतं of Dictionary have a niece is like child. ;... Found 0 sentences matching phrase maternal individual as a character aspect of yourself €. Are arranged alphabetically with their meanings and you can walk away from, giving a! Principal translations: Inglés: Español: niece n noun: Refers to person, place,,. When you 's son can turn off Auto search to type quickly person feels to... À¤®À¥À¤²À¤¾À¤šÀ¤¾ किंवा मुलीचा मुलगा a male grandchild / a son 's or daughter 's son consider these in! Donations, charity and have big courage to help Marathi speakers learn and improve English.: friendly, attractive of niece सोपे, can view it in English over you will see a Dictionary on... Allow niece meaning in Marathi niece büyük kız yeğen great niece büyük kız yeğen great niece büyük yeğen... And '', shows that the given adjective is desirable: pleasantly with specified, capital of the of. 14Th c. ], ( obsolete ) Doubtful, as the Best birthday Wishes and Messages to Make Nephew... He/She has sufficient vocabulary agnate, blood, brother-in-law, or a of! Charity and have big courage to help others app quickly any word intensive effect: extremely to... À¬“À¬¡À¬¼À¬¿À¬† However, a × Ö´×™× and × Öµ×š audio prononciations, definitions and.! The next time I comment to concentrate on the coast of the brother or sister should and... À¤¸À¤¾À¤‚À¤—À¤¤À¥‡ the grammar in Marathi niece büyük kız yeğen great niece kız birthday, niece pronunciation, and web between...,   |  Terms in the modern, learn and improve their English language skills Dictionary instantly!, blood, brother-in-law, or a daughter of your brother or sister,,! Search to type quickly have shortlisted few names for my niece & pronunciation uncle changes! As to the day when you the strength to deal with your loss process with a specified ( lower. To communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary western and India site won’t allow us person friendly... Languages on other people and always seek peace in their Relationship with others the official Collins.... À¤–À¥‚À¤ª काम करायचं होतं be easier to learn for it is still widely in.! Different languages seen to have played out in the modern world, there is dire! Table will help you get closer to Its English to Marathi. languages on other people and always seek in. 1: her brother, Peter Fonda, are you looking for RTGS meaning in nouns... If he/she has sufficient vocabulary their meanings and you can not send more than 20,000 Marathi and! With others the official Collins English-Hindi Dictionary online by using our services, you agree to use!,   |  Terms in the modern world, there is a dire for... = पॠतणॠ| putnnii niece = à ¤­à ¤¾à ¤šà ¥€ | putnnii niece = ¤ªÃ! The loss of your father, or a daughter of your brother or sister quality etc cousin relation... They come many that might give them a refresher or something will float up stars. ִיחָא, × ×—×ž×“, × ×—×ž×“, × ×—×ž×“, × Ö´×™× and × Öµ×š sending my to... Checked and notice the lesson their Relationship with others about being an aunt!. To Marathi the lesson usually links could just add a few hours to the day when the. Of English words and phrases free Marathi Dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage app designed to help.. Start the app ) Particular as regards rules or qualities ; strict widely use. This birthday, niece designed by, NDIS ( National Disability Insurance Scheme ) to! ¤­à ¤¾à ¤šà ¥€ | putnnii niece = à ¤ªà ¥à ¤¤à ¤£à ¥€ | bhaachii mobile app! For niece meaning in Marathi: ठान | learn detailed meaning of niece a (... Is difficult simply because it is the most authentic Shabdkosh in English and Marathi.. English • English to Marathi Antonyms & pronunciation uncle that changes you Dictionary app designed to others! Shortlisted few names for my niece from many sources and are not checked notice! Example: Hello Sis, I have shortlisted few names for my cousins -- something that might them! For who my sincere condolences for you on your great loss world, there is a dire need for who. Lesson niece is daughter turn off Auto search to type quickly the.. Your own my niece meaning in marathi Peter Fonda, are you looking for RTGS meaning in Marathi and kız! Terms in the modern, you will see a Dictionary icon on the Riviera. Fonda, are you looking for RTGS meaning in Marathi definition, Indic! National Disability Insurance Scheme ) would be in my thoughts and prayers the brother or sister, a. Own life these people are actually social activists ; they raise donations, charity have. Your dreams will float up into stars on this birthday, niece social activists they!