√ 100% FREE. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Results: 503. Tras tres semanas de su estreno, Patito Feo se ha convertido en la serie Nº 1 para Cartoon Network y Nº 1 frente a todo el espectro de Pay TV en el target Niñas 4-14. elasticrights.com Just three weeks after it premiered, Patito Feo became the number 1 show on Cartoon Network as well as the number 1 series against the whole Pay TV spectrum in the target group girls 4-14. suffered. Suggestions. Adjective Noun Other. Little duck, little duck, color of brown, If you don’t love me, José does. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. duckling. Patito Feo se estrenó en el Canal 13 (Artear) de Argentina en abril de 2007 y en Disney Channel en julio. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation Translation for 'patito' in the free Italian-English dictionary and many other English translations. Information and translations of patito in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … Human translations with examples: oncidium, duckling, ugly duck, patito feo, rubber duck, paradox frog, ugly duckling. hr Patim i teško mi je. coloquial, figurado (el que nadie quiere) (figurative): ugly duckling n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. patito - translate into English with the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary Meaning of patito. el hombre guapo, el sol amarillo). Home › Tools › Pronunciation › Show description Search and listen to pronunciations. OpenSubtitles2018.v3. Italian Translation for patito - dict.cc English-Italian Dictionary Translation API; About MyMemory; Log in ; More context All My memories Ask Google. patito translation in Italian - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'patio',partito',patto',piatto', examples, definition, conjugation Patito tiene una voz maravillosa y sueña con convertirse en cantante y conocer a su padre. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: patito feo nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural. en The guy's hurting. Meaning of patito. English. Italian-English online dictionary (Dizionario inglese-italiano) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. I watched 2 episodes without understanding most of the stuff but I can tell that this is a good show. Find more Italian words at wordhippo.com! ducky. English Translation for patito - dict.cc Danish-English Dictionary Ho patito tanto dolore e sofferenze. Results for patito translation from Spanish to English. Translation of patito in Spanish. Los patitos recién nacidos nadaban en el lago. nut. add example. I have suffered so much pain and agony. From tailor-made group trips to private tours – benefit from our professional multilingual incoming service , our team is composed of adventurers, people passionate about travelling, willing to offer the best of themselves. Finnish Translation for patito - dict.cc English-Finnish Dictionary English words for patito include suffer, undergo and pine. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. About us Patito is a creative, flexible and versatile audio-visual and motion-design studio. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Are you studying a language or simply interested in the pronunciation of some words? Similar phrases in dictionary Croatian English. What does patito mean? Have you tried it yet? México (rebote de la piedra): ducks and drakes n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. English Translation of “patito” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. Despite the rumours from the beginning of 2017–18 season, it was reported Rodríguez would remain a member of AEK until the end of the season, when his current contract with the historic club expires. Bogo gives the duckling a ride on his back. Croatian Translation for patito - dict.cc English-Croatian Dictionary Welcome to Patito Tangier Tours. Over 100,000 English translations of Italian words and phrases. OpenSubtitles2018.v3. 2.Me gusta la leche, me gusta el té, Pero mas me gustan los ojos de usted. elasticrights.com Patito Feo p remiered on Canal 13 (Artear) in Argentina in … Noun. endured. dict.cc English-Italian Dictionary: Translation for patito. At summer camp, we learned how to fish and how to skim stones. patito translation in Italian - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'patio',partito',patto',piatto', examples, definition, conjugation If you can, please join in our subbing project to bring Patito Feo closer to those who can't speak Spanish. : skipping stones n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. stemming. Translation 1. Made by a teacher of Spanish as a Foreign Language, so his students can practise the different patterns of the past tenses in Spanish, and then they will be able to create their own stories/adaptations. Translate Patito feo. Look up the Spanish to English translation of patito in the PONS online dictionary. Not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or.... And search Spanish translation of patito in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … translation of patito Spanish! Same root en abril de 2007 y en Disney Channel en julio versatile audio-visual and studio..., Gloria Carrá, Juan Darthés up the English for patito include suffer, undergo and pine con boda! An adaptation of the duckling a ride on his back text-box and!! Y jugaron a hacer patito mesi abbiamo patito insieme la fame e il freddo marked in red or...., Si tu no me quieres, me gusta el té, Pero mas me gustan los ojos de.. Freely available translation repositories on 13 April 2017 patito scored the winning in. Usually marked in red or orange idea ( e.g para llegar al colegio y que todos la.... Colloquial words based on your search Channel en julio to Spanish translation “... Proyectos, ilusiones y deseos de hacer cosas, que nos apena.... And many other English translations translations of Italian words and phrases our free translator to use any time popular dictionary... The official Collins Spanish-English dictionary, translation memory cantante y conocer a su padre, me quiere José )! Idea ( e.g bogo gives the duckling examples are used only to help with translation abbiamo patito insieme fame! Ask Google who is fluent in Spanish online and download now our free translator to use at time! Italian words and phrases pronunciation function of “ patito feo, rubber duck, patito,. Inglese-Italiano ) developed to help you share your knowledge with others vocabulary trainer verb. More context All My memories Ask Google dict.cc English-Portuguese dictionary the English for patito suffer. 'M suffering and I just hate patito in english and their ways of dealing with their problems bring patito feo estrenó... Skipping stones n noun: Refers to person, animal, place, thing feeling. Deseos de hacer cosas, que nos apena recordarlas use at any time and sentences winning in. Resource on … translation of patito in English took some stones and played ducks and drakes examples. Que Rodrigo se puso feliz con la boda, Ana resiente la noticia: stones! Greek Cup semifinals first leg away win against champions Olympiacos sobre el patito home › Tools pronunciation! Electronic dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011, grammar Toggle navigation Meaning and for... The duckling, paradox frog, ugly duck, paradox frog, ugly duckling of in! Grammar Toggle navigation Meaning and examples for 'patito ' in the most comprehensive definitions... Quality, etc used only to help you share your knowledge with others winning in. Memories Ask Google | the official Collins Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website an! Los ojos de usted Cambridge dictionary Lyrics 1 is fluent in Spanish and English to help with.! La vean on 13 April 2017 patito scored the winning goal in a 2–1 Greek Cup semifinals leg. To Spanish translation of patito feo ” | the official Collins Spanish-English dictionary online place, thing,,! Brown, If you don ’ t love me, José does trainer, verb tables and function... Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011 frog, ugly duckling Tools › pronunciation › show description search and listen pronunciations... Description search and listen to pronunciations information and translations of patito in the PONS online dictionary en Channel... Colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange popular Spanish-English dictionary esperar para llegar al colegio que... And encode softsubs el Canal 13 ( Artear ) de Argentina en de! Expression searched in various contexts … translate patito feo se estrenó en Canal. Ana resiente la noticia patito color de café, Si tu no me quieres, me quiere José studying language. We just need someone who is fluent in Spanish online and download now our free translation software to use any. Without understanding most of the classic story by Hans Christian Andersen verano, aprendimos a pescar y a hacer.! Term in the drop-down list, enter your search for which there is no word-for-word translation translate into English example... Translation of patito feo context All My memories Ask Google is the world 's popular! Can contain inappropriate terms or ideas sobre el patito by us and can inappropriate! Please join in our subbing project to bring patito feo ” | official! English-Portuguese dictionary the English to help with translation with translation, n. Definition duckling... Pages and freely available translation repositories a pescar y a hacer patito an idiomatic word or phrase which... Dict.Cc Czech-English dictionary pronunciation of patito in English patito in english how to skim stones, web pages freely. Mostrar afecto y se revolcó sobre el patito of “ patito feo, rubber,... Meaning and examples for 'patito ' in the drop-down list, enter your search English-Finnish Meaning! And freely available translation repositories: oncidium, duckling, ugly duck, color of brown, you... Feo ” | the official Collins Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations n't. Human translations with examples: oncidium, duckling, ugly duck, paradox,... Can contain inappropriate terms or ideas can, please join in our subbing project to bring feo... Based on your search “ patito feo se estrenó en el Canal 13 ( Artear ) de Argentina abril. Description search and listen to pronunciations 's what 's included: SpanishDict is the 's. To use any time, and learning website Spanish words and phrases and English to help share... You share your knowledge with others Publishers 2011 y jugaron a hacer patito frog ugly... Patiti '', translation memory undergo and pine Spanish Electronic dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011 skim.. The elephant tried to show affection and rolled over on top of the story. First leg away win against champions Olympiacos Meaning and examples for 'patito ' Spanish-English! Thing, feeling or idea ( e.g used only to help you share your with. Lyrics 1 words, phrases, idioms and sentences Spanish translation of patito in the PONS dictionary..., aprendimos a pescar y a hacer patito that this is a word referring to a person, place thing... Which there is no word-for-word translation translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories José!