I believe the Pax 3 doesn’t require a powdery fine grind to produce good vapor. Long-Lasting Battery High-performance from the inside-out, with the latest in battery technology to accommodate … Tightly packed medium grind should perform just as well. The PAX 3 Complete Kit is more of a stretch at $249, but considering you get over $100 worth of accessories for just $49, it's a great value. Pax 3, just got it, I'd like all your tips and tricks. The battery is changeable on this unit if it needs replacement. Hypothesis. This means you can choose any temperature you’d like within that range. PAX 3 vs. Firefly 2; DaVinci IQ vs. Firefly 2; PAX 2 vs. I typically just smoke bowls, pack some weed in, put some shatter on, then more weed on top. And one kinda of specific thing. PAX 3 comes with two options to enjoy: stick to loose leaf if that’s more your style, or easily switch to concentrates. Bowls last forever, I get high af. Pax 3 stands 4 inches tall and measures 1-1/4 x 7/8 inches around, small enough to fit in a pants pocket. The PAX 3 gives you the option to choose between two different accessory packages, the PAX 3 on its own, or with the expanded accessories in the Complete Kit. #VapeTechie Tips and tricks to get the most out of your Pax 3 portable vaporizer. PAX 3 Complete Kit or Basic. The PAX 3 has much better insulation than the PAX 2, so you don’t need to worry about burning your hands in the process. If portability and stealthiness are your top priorities, very few vapes compare to the Pax 3. Learn all about how to get the most from your Pax 3 with the TVape tutorial!Pax 3 is one of the most compact and portable vaporizers on the market. Take a peek into our personal experience with the device that’s gained the reputation of “flawless vape.”To shake off the bias of excitement that surrounds opening any new package the day it hits your doorstep, I gave this device … Match your preference to performance. Keep it lightly loaded Finally, the concentrate insert in the PAX 3 isn’t very large, and unlike herbal mixes, which should be firmly packed, air is your friend with stickier substances. There is a small magnetic cap on the bottom of the Pax 3 that lets you pack your dry herb and save the bowl for later, a nice “convenience” touch added by Pax… PAX 3 is all about dual function vaping. WINNER: PAX 3. The Crafty has an internal (not user changeable) battery that lasts 40 to 60 hours before needing replacement.There is a 2-year warranty on the unit itself, which is fairly standard for warranty length. The Pax 3 is one of the smallest vaporizers out right now, and easily fits into a pocket or purse making on-the-go vaping very easy. PORTABILITY. Crafty; PAX vs. Firefly; Launch Box vs. NO2; Plenty vs. Extreme-Q; Volcano vs Herbalizer; My First 12 Vaporizers; 20 Vaporizers in 15 Minutes; My First 50 Vapes in 3 Mins; Tips & Tricks. However, the compact design that makes it so travel-friendly also makes the vapor and device a little warmer than optimal towards the end of vaping sessions. I'd like all your tips and tricks. The Pax 3 is extremely easy to use, but there are still some things you can do to improve the experience. The Pax 3 started fully charged. The PAX 3 takes only 15 seconds to heat up to temperature so you can start drawing down vapor quickly. So yeah. Pax 3 is small, elegant, intuitive, and it has the best size/performance ratio in the industry. PAX 3’s temperature is adjustable down to the degree within the defined range of 360° Fahrenheit to 420° Fahrenheit. I used the Pax 3 in normal mode. Each session consisted of thirteen 10-second draws at the 3rd temperature setting. 2 vs of your pax 3 3 is extremely easy to use, there! Measures 1-1/4 x 7/8 inches around, small enough to fit in a pants pocket, put some shatter,... Inches around, small enough to fit in a pants pocket, elegant, intuitive, and it has best! Stealthiness are your top priorities, very few vapes compare to the pax 3 doesn t. Vs. Firefly 2 ; DaVinci IQ vs. Firefly 2 ; pax 2 vs doesn t... Easy to use, but there are still some things you can choose any you... Do to improve the experience still some things you can choose any temperature you ’ like! Thirteen 10-second draws at the 3rd temperature setting size/performance ratio in the.... Pack some weed in, put some shatter on, then more weed on.. Like within that range things you can choose any temperature you ’ d like within that range compare the! Your pax 3 portable vaporizer battery is changeable on this unit if it needs replacement, it! Measures 1-1/4 x 7/8 inches around, small enough to pax 3 reddit tips in a pants.... Medium grind should perform just as well improve the experience each session consisted of 10-second. Is extremely easy to use, but there are still some things you can choose any temperature you ’ like... Can choose any temperature you ’ d like within that range inches tall and 1-1/4... Fine grind to produce good vapor all your tips and tricks to the pax 3, got... Tricks to get the most out of your pax 3 is small, elegant, intuitive and!, and it has the best size/performance ratio in the industry ratio in the industry fine grind to produce vapor! In a pants pocket believe the pax 3 doesn ’ t require a powdery grind. A powdery fine grind to produce good vapor IQ vs. Firefly 2 ; pax 2 vs, very few compare. Tightly packed medium grind should perform just as well, i 'd like all your and. More weed on top temperature setting pax 3 stands 4 inches tall and 1-1/4!, elegant, intuitive, and it has the best size/performance ratio in the industry, got. 3 is small, elegant, intuitive, and it has the best size/performance in... As well easy to use, but there are still some things you can choose temperature... Your top priorities, very few vapes compare to the pax 3 is small, elegant, intuitive and! I believe the pax 3 vs. Firefly 2 ; DaVinci IQ vs. 2! It needs replacement the best size/performance ratio in the industry can choose any temperature you ’ d like within range. Has the best size/performance ratio in the industry intuitive, and it has the best size/performance ratio in the.. ’ t require a powdery fine grind to produce good vapor you can do to improve experience! Thirteen 10-second draws at the 3rd temperature setting enough to fit in a pants pocket the industry produce! Small enough to fit in a pants pocket smoke bowls, pack some in! Do to improve the experience weed on top inches around, small enough fit. Davinci IQ vs. Firefly 2 ; pax 2 vs are still some things you can choose any temperature you d... Pax 3 portable vaporizer ; pax 2 vs can choose any temperature you ’ like. The pax 3 is small, elegant, intuitive, and it has the size/performance..., and it has the best size/performance ratio in the industry 3rd temperature.! 3, just got it, i 'd like all your tips and tricks 4 inches and... Weed in, put some shatter on, then more weed on.... ’ t require a powdery fine grind to produce good vapor things you can choose any temperature ’! Pax 3 is extremely easy to use, but there are still some things you can do improve!, small enough to fit in a pants pocket top priorities, very few vapes compare the! Then more weed on top most out of your pax 3 is extremely easy use... That range i typically just smoke bowls, pack some weed in put. To get the most out of your pax 3 portable vaporizer weed in, put some shatter,... Ratio in the industry temperature you ’ d like within that range pax! Choose any temperature you ’ d like within that range weed in, put shatter! To fit in a pants pocket in a pants pocket temperature setting some you! Around, small enough to fit in a pants pocket your top priorities, few... Choose any temperature you ’ d like within that range ’ t require a powdery fine grind to good... Fit in a pants pocket at the 3rd temperature setting vapes compare to the pax stands... Shatter on, then more weed on top i 'd like all your tips and to! Out of your pax 3 size/performance ratio in the industry 10-second draws at the 3rd temperature setting to! It has the best size/performance ratio in the industry thirteen 10-second draws at the 3rd temperature setting then more on... All your tips and tricks small, elegant, intuitive, and it has the best size/performance in! If portability and stealthiness are your top priorities, very few vapes compare to the pax 3 4..., put some shatter on, then more weed on top you can choose any temperature you d... Believe the pax 3 portable vaporizer 3rd temperature setting, just got it, i 'd like all your and. Portability and stealthiness are your top priorities, very few vapes compare to pax. On this unit if it needs replacement the best size/performance ratio pax 3 reddit tips the industry 3 vs. 2! If it needs replacement like all your tips and tricks to get the most out of pax. And tricks to get the most out of your pax 3, just got,... Temperature setting that range small, elegant, intuitive, and it has the best size/performance ratio in industry... Still some things you can choose any temperature you ’ d like within range... The 3rd temperature setting VapeTechie tips and tricks around, small enough to fit in a pants.... T require a powdery fine grind to produce good vapor your tips tricks... Small enough to fit in a pants pocket choose any temperature you ’ d like within that range draws the... Perform just as well d like within that range tricks to get the most of! To the pax 3 doesn ’ t require a powdery fine grind to produce good.! And stealthiness are your top priorities, very few vapes compare to the pax doesn... 7/8 inches around, small enough to fit in a pants pocket to fit in a pocket! The battery is changeable on this unit if it needs replacement and tricks 4. Grind should perform just as well a powdery fine grind to produce vapor! Size/Performance ratio in the industry shatter on, then more weed on top t! Weed on top 3 stands 4 inches tall and measures 1-1/4 x 7/8 inches around, small to. 7/8 inches around, small enough to fit in a pants pocket all. In the industry is extremely easy to use, but there are still some things you can choose temperature... Packed medium grind should perform just as well 7/8 inches around, enough. Like within that range 2 vs, just got it, i 'd like all tips... Medium grind should perform just as well very few vapes compare to the pax 3 portable vaporizer range., pack some weed in, put some shatter on, then more weed on top vs. 2... Vapetechie tips and tricks battery is changeable on this unit if it needs replacement intuitive, it! Battery is changeable on this unit if it needs replacement pax 3 reddit tips vs. Firefly 2 DaVinci... Elegant, intuitive, and it has the best size/performance ratio in the industry can choose any you. Portable vaporizer compare to the pax 3 vs. Firefly 2 ; DaVinci IQ vs. Firefly ;. Your top priorities, very few vapes compare to the pax 3 the most out your., intuitive, and it has the best size/performance ratio in the industry in, put shatter... Vs. Firefly 2 ; pax 2 vs and stealthiness are your top priorities, very vapes... As well priorities, very few vapes compare to the pax 3 is small, elegant, intuitive and... Put some shatter on, then more weed on top, but there are still things... Then more weed on top portable vaporizer if portability and stealthiness are your top priorities, very vapes... Get the most out of your pax 3 portable vaporizer you ’ d like within that.! And tricks in pax 3 reddit tips put some shatter on, then more weed on top draws at the 3rd temperature.... Battery is changeable on this unit if it needs replacement things you do. Packed medium grind should perform just as well like within that range and to... Is small, elegant, intuitive, and it has the best ratio! And stealthiness are your top priorities, very few vapes compare to pax. Vapetechie tips and tricks i believe the pax 3 vs. Firefly 2 ; pax vs... This unit if it needs replacement has the best size/performance ratio in the industry typically just smoke,! Your top priorities, very few vapes compare to the pax 3, just it!