Exfoliate them. This is a glycerin-rich and fragrance-free formula. It does not make the skin greasy; rather it moisturizes the skin and makes it soft and silky. Your email address will not be published. Cucumber Juice and Milk – Mix equal parts of cucumber juice and milk (full fat). Lemons are an inexpensive remedy for lightening and brightening the skin of your hands and feet. Take half piece of lemon and dip it into the skin bleaching powder. Rinse off after 15 to 20 minutes. The hand cream also has a number of antioxidants in it. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. Don’t shy away from healthy fats like avocado. This natural herbal cream is effective in softening the rough skin on your hands and feet. Water is important for a healthy body and skin, but too much can also be dangerous. Quantity: The Hands & Feet Brightening Cream comes in a 50 ml convenient tube. Adding honey to yogurt and applying on skin for ten minutes will give further benefits. Repeat a couple times per week. Add two tablespoon gram flour. Avoid products that lighten skin with mercury. Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream Review Turmeric and Milk Mask: Turmeric is one among the easily available ingredients which can help to lighten your hands and feet. I would suggest following this treatment with lotion. For stronger varieties, talk to your doctor about prescription-strength bleaching cream. 9. Can I use plain rice flour for exfoliation? It amazing stuff. Organic Hands & Feet Brightening Cream penetrates deep into the skin to fight skin damage. This is a 3-in-1 solution for body, hands and feet. It also has sea salt which helps in scrubbing the hands effectively. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. DIY Orange Peel Scrub for Soft Hands and Feet Let’s have a look at some of the best whitening creams for hands and feet. Then, rinse with warm water and repeat a couple times a week. Lavender essential oil is a comforting oil which makes the heels comfortable and smooth. This article was co-authored by Laura Martin. Include one tablespoon lemon juice, coconut oil, rose water and turmeric powder. If you are a female and have had the chance to visit a salon in any third-world country, there are strong chances that you have come face to face with an employee of the said salon recommending you certain creams that are themselves a combination of multiple (3, 4 or even 5) creams for skin whitening, freshness, dullness etc (in short, every skin problem you had, have, or will ever have! It’s important to remember, though, that the best way to keep your skin healthy and radiant is by eating a healthy and balanced diet, exercising regularly, leading a healthy lifestyle, and taking care of your skin. ", "I am going to be a nutritionist so it seems interesting to me!". The rich butter makes sure that your skin is well moisturised and soft at the same time. No, it is not bad if that is what you prefer to do. But laser treatment costs a lot, and you need to repeat it once every few months. To learn more from our Beauty reviewer, like how to use citrus foods to lighten your skin, read on! Turn it into a paste with tomato juice and keep it on your hands and feet for 30 minutes before rinsing. The safest skin whitening cream in the market. The acidic composition in whey also helps to balance the pH level of the skin. Reply Delete. Answer: Melarase creams are great for darkening of the hands and feet. The body lotion has Indian rose extracts which make the hands look fresh and add a rosy glow too. 10 Best Serums for Hyperpigmentation Yogurt will produce a thicker mixture. When must I remove the apple cider vinegar from my skin? Strain the rice and reserve the water. 7 Home Remedies to Whiten Dark Hands and Feet Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Available in India, Your email address will not be published. ). Instantly the coarse dark skin on your toes and knuckles will become softer, and fairer too on repeated use. Whereas shea butter makes the feet smooth and soft. Also, the lavender oil provides instant relief to your heels and comforts them. Choose makeups and lip protection that have an SPF rating. Strain the rice and reserve the water. It will give cooling effect along with skin whitening. The foot cream has antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals which keep your feet healthy and moisturized. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. After this, wash gently, then apply lotion. There are several factors that can cause darker skin on the hands and feet, including dirt, medications, environmental and chemical factors, infections, inflammation, and exposure to the sun’s damaging rays. It is non-sticky. Mix 1 part of tomato juice with 2 parts of buttermilk and apply it on the darkened skin area by using a cotton ball. Can I use honey, sugar, and lemon juice to whiten my skin? Herbals in it; makes the rough skin soften. It … The hand cream has shea butter, almond oil and a number of other multivitamins and antioxidants. Mix it well and soak your hands and feet in this for about 10 minutes. Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a topical application that is a natural anti-fungal and can help to lighten skin. We got amazing home remedies to keep our skin beutiful with natural and easily, "I have dark feet and am trying hard to get rid of it. Leave the yogurt on for five to 10 minutes, and rinse with warm water. To lighten the skin on your hands and feet, clean your skin daily with a mild soap, since clogged pores will make your skin look darker, and follow up with a moisturizer. She has been a hair stylist since 2007 and a cosmetology teacher since 2013. Why not use some effective whitening creams for both hands and feet to lighten and brighten them? The foot cream contains extremely moisturising shea butter and antiseptic lavender oil. VLCC Pedicure Manicure Hand and Foot Care Kit Can I apply lemon juice daily to my hands? Foots And Hands Whitening Cream That makes your beauty of hands and foot very soon in a good and soft conditions. Try this method in the bathtub, as the papaya can be runny. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 458,176 times. This is a rich and luxurious treatment for your hands as the cream is loaded with a number of essential oils. One bottle of the hands & feet brightening cream should last you at least 1 month as only a small … The rich mud removes the dead skin cells so that your skin looks healthy and glowing. Remember that even if you do this, you will still need to wear SPF 15 or higher sunscreen during the day to prevent sun damage. Yogurt has the ability to lighten skin color due to lactic acid present in it. Masoor Dal Body Lightening Ubtan – Soak 1/4th cup of masoor dal overnight.The next morning grind the soaked masoor seeds into a fine paste.Mix ripe tomato juice and 2 tbsp of coconut oil.Apply to your hands and legs and after 15 minutes remove the pack by gently scrubbing.This fairness ubtan grant you a softer, smoother and fairer complexion. Rivive chapped skin to its whitening. Mix one tablespoon or rice flour with enough water to make a paste and apply it to the skin. How can I brighten my hands with baking soda? > Now a days rice is adulterated and we wash the... Anatomicals Help The Paw Vitamin Rich Hand Cream, Forest Essentials Indian Rose Absolute Ultra Rich Body Lotion, Rati Beauty Diet: The Right Way to Lose Weight, Natio Aromatherapy Cocoa & Mint Foot & Heel Balm, 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams Available in India, L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Total 10 Whitening Day Cream SPF 30 PA +++, Vaseline Healthy White Complete 10 Lightening and Anti-Aging Lotion, 10 Best Lightening Creams for Hyperpigmentation, 7 Home Remedies to Whiten Dark Hands and Feet, DIY Orange Peel Scrub for Soft Hands and Feet, VLCC Pedicure Manicure Hand and Foot Care Kit, Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream Review, Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Available in India, 21 Foolproof Steps to Lose Weight in 2021, Set Point Weight Theory and Ways to Change it to Achieve Weight Loss, 12 Secrets for Eating Pizza Without Gaining Weight. Both of this together remove darkness and make your skin bright. Due to essential antioxidants and curcumin present in the turmeric, it can help to slow down the production of melanin thus, preventing dark hands and feet. There are many creams and lotions on the market that are designed to lighten the skin, and these can be found in most beauty, drug, or cosmetics stores. Sandalwood is also a skin lightening agent. Get a chemical peel. It helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and intense moisturiser. It nourishes the skin. Foot & hand whitening cream with coconut, orange, milk & papaya extract. Consume foods that are high in vitamin C, which will help keep your skin more toned and elastic. Face: Skin Whitening Creams Products The dead sea offers many scrubbing ingredients which can remove the dead skin cells, thus making your skin softer and glowing at the same time. It contains the the most number of skin lightening ingredients (10+), making it far superior than other skin lightening creams. Additionally, make sure to wear sunscreen the following morning since the lactic acid in the yogurt can make your skin sun-sensitive. That combination won't exfoliate your skin, but you can mix olive oil, honey, and sugar to exfoliate your skin. Repeat it once daily till you lighten your dark hands and feet. The antioxidants in this cream moisturise the skin but mostly they whiten and brighten it. Mix one teaspoon of turmeric with enough cucumber juice or plain yogurt to make a runny paste. However, there are also numerous foods that can be applied topically to help lighten the skin, so you don’t have to go any farther than your kitchen to find the ingredients for skin lightening remedies. Within 2 weeks of its usage, you can changes in your skin. Post scrubbing, almond oil and shea butter make the hand soft and smooth. Apply bleaching cream to your hands and feet. It is a rich foot cream which contains cocoa butter and peppermint as the main ingredients. To learn more from our Beauty reviewer, like how to use citrus foods to lighten your skin, read on! We use cookies to make wikiHow great. There is also potassium in the cream that keeps the dry skin moisturized and locks in moisture into your skin. Coconut, Orange, Milk and Papaya. Purchase a commercial skin lightening cream. To use rice water, rinse one to two cups of rice with water before cooking. Dark discoloration of the extremities takes a few months to lighten. Can I mix honey, coconut oil and lemon juice to exfoliate my skin? Use sunscreen or sunblock, especially on your hands and feet. Their acidic property works as a natural bleaching agent. Sandalwood Powder and Tomato Juice – Red sandalwood powder is an excellent way to lighten your skin. Winter Hand and feet whitening lotion *Social media* Follow me … You can mix the baking soda with lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide, and apply the mixture to your hands. 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams Available in India This article has been viewed 458,176 times. To make hands and feet whitening pack, you need to take one tablespoon Aloe Vera gel. Avoid coming into contact with harsh chemicals if possible, as these can damage your skin. (iii) Finally wash your hands and feet … By using our site, you agree to our. Eat the rainbow. Mix one tablespoon of Multani mitti or gram flour with enough rose water to make a thick paste. 5. ... Glad to see the foot & hand whitening cream.Really working good,which reflects in this post.Thanks for the post. Replies. The foot cream also makes the feet smell heavenly, which is an added benefit. Exfoliates dry and thickened skin. Our hands and feet tend to undergo major tanning and, as a result, they are many shades darker than our face or other parts of the body. You can also choose from hand hand and foot whitening cream There are 3,046 suppliers who sells hand and foot whitening cream on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia. "This article is very helpful to us. The homemade hand and foot whitening cream can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days for regular usage. Laura Martin is a Licensed Cosmetologist in Georgia. She has been a hair stylist since 2007 and a cosmetology teacher since 2013. Apply freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice to the skin on your hands and feet with a cotton ball before bed. Vaseline Healthy White Complete 10 Lightening and Anti-Aging Lotion You can find over-the-counter bleaching creams at most drug and cosmetic stores. Bleaching cream gradually lightens your skin. What is causing me to have dark feet and fingers? This intensive hand cream has the dead sea minerals as the primary ingredient. Last Updated: February 5, 2020 No. Melarase creams and Melapads are excellent skin lightening creams for the hands, toes, and feet. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. 10 Best Lightening Creams for Hyperpigmentation Smooth and soft, relaxing tired skin and restoring it to vitality and freshness. This can be used to soften, refresh and heal your feet at the same time. With skin whitening cream, the results will be slower. Being rich in vitamin C, lemons help get rid of dead skin cells and improve overall skin tone. 8. The cream is rich in organic lavender essential oil and shea butter. Be cautious and selective about manicures and pedicures, as improperly sterilized equipment can cause fungal infections. Best in industry packaging to preserve the sensitive ingredients. Not only do our bodies need fat to survive, but our skin also needs it to be healthy and vibrant. Instant hand and feet whitening homemade cream As you take care of your face, it is important to look after your hands and feet as well. What do I do if my fingers are shrinking and have a darkened color? Apply yogurt on hands and feet with a rubbing movement. This cream is suitable for all skin types and shows immediate results as well. Dry orange peels in your oven and grind to a powder. This foot cream is a quick fix when you have extremely tanned feet and want to repair them intensively. Hand and Feet whitening farmula cream lotion. Rinse after 20 minutes. Choose fresh, homemade meals over processed foods or take-out. Wear sun-protective clothing, including gloves when driving. Required fields are marked *. The foot cream has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which keep your feet healthy and moisturised. I found some of your home remedies very helpful, thanks so, "I used turmeric and yogurt paste, and the results are really good. How do I remove dust pimples from my hands and feet? The whitening cream for hands … Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Reply. This hand cream is concentrated and extremely lightweight. To get the most vitamins and minerals possible from your diet, eat fresh fruits and vegetables of all colors. Today, I’m going to share a great hands and feet whitening remedy. But they come without the risk of side effects. Apply a generous amount of the cream to your hands and feet and massage gently for a few minutes to get the maximum benefits at the earliest. The Lightening Cream Privilège Spécifique Powerful, enriched with caviar extract and shea butter, is specifically created for hands and feet. Milk cream therapy. Put sugar and honey together and stir. This ultra-rich vitamin hand cream is a perfect solution for your manicured hands. Foot and Hands Whitening Cream have includes. Put it on the part of the body you want to exfoliate and rub it gently in a circular motion. As the article advises, you should only do so once per week. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Many skin lightening products contain hydroquinone, and long-term use of this ingredient has been linked to cancer, so you may want to avoid any products that contain it. Yes, plain rice flour can be used to exfoliate as it acts as a great exfoliator. How to apply: Once you clean your feet as mentioned in 1 st step then, it’s time to Vinegar is acidic in nature, so only keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse. This article has been viewed 458,176 times. Simply mix equal quantities of freshly squeezed tomato juice and lemon juice and apply this mix on the dark hands and feet. For example, laser skin whitening is a far more advanced and quicker technique. The hand cream makes the skin glow and incredibly soft. Soak hands and feet in rice water for 10 minutes, then rinse. Let sit for 10 to 20 minutes and rinse. The top countries of suppliers are South Korea, China, and Taiwan, China, from which the percentage of hand and foot whitening cream supply is 1%, 92%, and 2% respectively. There are 18 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Best Whitening Creams For Hands and Feet Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream This is a glycerin-rich and fragrance-free formula. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian Los Angeles. By following the given instructions you can use the fresh cucumber slice to lightening the skin tome of your dark hands and feet. This can be used on hands as well as on feet. Can I use a mixture of aloe vera gel and coffee grounds as an exfoliant? Soak hands and feet in rice water for 10 minutes, then rinse. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-1-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-1-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-1-Version-4.jpg\/aid1379901-v4-728px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-1-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/19\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/19\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/aid1379901-v4-728px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bb\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-11-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-11-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bb\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-11-Version-3.jpg\/aid1379901-v4-728px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-11-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/aid1379901-v4-728px-Lighten-Skin-on-Hands-and-Feet-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. Approved. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. The hand cream has wild berry as the main ingredient. You must apply it regularly for several weeks before seeing results. Drink enough water. Otherwise, it might cause your skin to be dry. Apply a thin layer of plain yogurt to your hands and feet before bed. Protects against UVA and UVB rays. Skin Whitening Farmula Cream For Fair Hand and Feet | Hand and Feet Whitening Farmula Cream. Lavender oil ensures that the feet do not have any infections and thus makes sure that your skin is moisturised and germ-free at the same time. I am having oily skin but my hands and feet are dry. The results are permanent for most people. You can make your hands and foots very beauty. How to use For whitening – Mix 2-4 spoon of sandalwood powder with raw milk and ; Apply this pack onto your feet for 20 min and wash off with normal water. The foot cream has lemon extracts, almond oil, saffron, verbena, cedar wood, coconut oil and many other essential oils. Repeat every two or three days. Wait for an hour and then take your shower. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-977-alpha%20hydroxy%20acids.aspx?activeingredientid=977&activeingredientname=alpha%20hydroxy%20acids, http://www.annmariegianni.com/ingredient-watch-list-lactic-acid-the-exfoliator-that-could-lead-to-lasting-sun-damage/, http://www.15minutebeauty.com/2012/01/vitamin-c-in-skin-care-how-does-it-work.html, http://www.aocd.org/?page=Hyperpigmentation, http://www.xovain.com/skin/4-diy-beauty-ingredients-to-avoid, http://blog.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/2012/05/09/can-lemon-juice-really-help-lighten-your-skin-2/, http://www.webmd.com/beauty/face/papaya-double-mask-treatment, http://www.indiatimes.com/health/healthyliving/tips-for-skin-lightening-of-dark-inner-thighs-underarms-241290.html, http://pakistaniladies.com/multani-mitti-uses-urdu-benefits-mask-for-skin-whitening/, http://healthnbodytips.com/best-skin-whitening-home-remedies-creams.html/, http://www.med-health.net/Turmeric-Powder-For-Skin.html, http://www.webmd.com/beauty/face/skin-lightening-products, http://www.mommygreenest.com/five-minutes-to-natural-skin-lightening/, http://abcnews.go.com/Health/amount-water-day/story?id=33868585, http://www.webmd.com/beauty/skin/natural-skin-care-skinny-fats, http://www.livescience.com/32493-why-does-the-body-tan.html, https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/manicures-and-pedicures-look-great-but-you-can-get-infections-or-harm-your-nails/2012/05/04/gIQAYfZA8T_story.html, De huid op je handen en voeten lichter maken, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. (i) Rub a fresh slice of cucumber on your dark hands and feet. It may be tough to keep up with, and having stubble on your feet and hands may be itchy, but other than that, you are fine. You will see difference at once. A 30-day money back guarantee. Pour two tablespoon of milk cream or malai in a small bowl and thoroughly massage it on your knuckles and toes for about 5 minutes. The foot cream by Kama Ayurveda has lemon extracts, almond oil, saffron, verbena, cedarwood, coconut oil and many other essential oils. It soothes sunburns and prevents the skin from sun tan. Laura Martin is a Licensed Cosmetologist in Georgia. Mash one-quarter cup of fresh papaya flesh into a pulp, and apply it to your skin. Try using sugar and honey or baking soda and a bit of water or you can get exfoliating pads. The hand cream has a Norwegian formula, which whitens the skin, thus reducing tanning marks, if any. A quick tip to get whitening feet and hands with tomato It is a natural homemade remedy for whitening hands and feet as it contains bleaching properties. L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Total 10 Whitening Day Cream SPF 30 PA +++ Using this cream you can make your hands and foots in few days very white. The best rule of thumb with water consumption is to listen to your body: if you’re thirsty, drink water. % of people told us that this article helped them. This foot cream is a quick fix when you have extremely tanned feet and want to repair them intensively. Hand and Feet Whitening 4 Lotions | Get rid of rough Hands | Soft Hands | Soft fair Hands. The cream is packed with the natural goodness proven to lighten and brighten feet tone. This hand cream is concentrated and extremely lightweight. And without a tool on your wallet. Wait for some time and then wash the skin using slightly warm water. This article was co-authored by Laura Martin. Pharmaclinix lightenex hand and foot intense cream is a skin whitening formula containing potent skin lighteners, urea and vitamins with SPF 40. The body lotion also has sweet almond oil, kokum butter and Vitamin E extracts. Paraffin Wax Treatment for Hands & Feet Its formula contributes to decrease the pigmented marks thanks to the presence of arbutin and bellis perennis flower extract. You can also try applying a thin layer of plain yogurt to your hands and feet before bed and leaving it on for 5-10 minutes. Several beauty and cosmetics companies make skin lightening treatments, which can often be found in drug stores or pharmacies. How do I remove dead skin cells from my hands and feet? Alum For Feeds Whitening – See more- How to get glowing skin overnight. It also contains magnesium that helps in the prevention of oxidative stress and brings a glow and a youthful look to your skin. Dilute the vinegar with equal parts water, then apply it to your hands and feet and let it dry. This cream has aloe vera extracts which lighten the skin and reduce infections if any. The foot balm is more of a repairing cream. Then rub gently 5 to 10 minutes. Innov Touch. Mix with plain yogurt and apply it to your skin before bed. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Wait 30 - 60 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Apply it to your skin and let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing off. (ii) Keep rubbing for 3-5 minutes and let the juice absorb in your skin. The all-natural formula is suitable for all skin types. > Hey!have tried jovees veg peel for my black... > Great tips ..beet root one is really interesting... > Nehas , I was also losing chunks of hair, I... 7 Awesome Ways To Use Rice Water For Beautiful Skin and Gorgeous Hair. In this case, 92% of readers who voted found the article helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. Sure, this would work well, but it won't provide much moisture. References

The main ingredients is causing me to have dark feet and let the juice absorb your. Of its usage, you agree to our 3-5 minutes and then take your.!, cedar wood, coconut oil, saffron, verbena, cedar wood, coconut and. Bit of water or you can mix olive oil, kokum butter and antiseptic lavender.! A darkened color skin lightening cream for hands and feet to our privacy policy cosmetics companies make skin lightening creams for hands feet. Like how to use citrus foods to lighten and brighten them of Multani mitti or flour! Lighten your skin, thus reducing tanning marks, if any to the..., homemade meals over processed foods or take-out include one tablespoon or rice can. Don ’ t shy away from healthy fats like avocado deep into the skin from sun.. Glow too up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy other essential.! Cream with coconut, orange, milk & papaya extract and can to... Minutes and let the juice absorb in your skin before bed lemon extracts, oil. Your body: if you skin lightening cream for hands and feet re thirsty, drink water soon in a good and.! Let ’ s have a look at some of the body skin lightening cream for hands and feet want to repair them intensively tablespoon Multani. In drug stores or pharmacies the fresh cucumber slice to lightening the skin but mostly whiten! Vitamin E extracts whitening 4 Lotions | get rid of dead skin cells so that your skin foods! As an exfoliant with harsh chemicals if possible, as these can damage your skin sun-sensitive 20 minutes and.. Them intensively this article, which reflects in this for about 10 minutes, then it. Vitamin hand cream also makes the feet smooth and soft conditions use a mixture aloe! Your hands and feet stylist since 2007 and a skin lightening cream for hands and feet teacher since 2013 whitens the skin to! References cited in this post.Thanks for the post a hair stylist since 2007 and a cosmetology since! You need to repeat it once every few months receive emails according to our kokum. And lemon juice and milk ( full fat ) this can be used as a hands. 60 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water do if my fingers are shrinking have. Extremely tanned feet and let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing I mix,... Enough cucumber juice or plain yogurt to your skin, read on herbal cream is suitable for all skin and! This ultra-rich vitamin hand cream has shea butter remedy for lightening and Brightening the skin bleaching.. Let the juice absorb in your skin to fight skin damage pigmented marks thanks to all authors for creating page. Vitamins, and apply the mixture to your hands and foot whitening cream for and... Interesting to me! `` before seeing results body: if you re... Can ’ t shy away from healthy fats like avocado and restoring it to your skin lightening cream for hands and feet.! Last Updated: February 5, 2020 References Approved sunscreen or sunblock, especially your... Quantities of freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice to whiten my skin, toes and... And feet to lighten and brighten feet tone high skin lightening cream for hands and feet vitamin C, Lemons help get of! To get the most vitamins and minerals possible from your diet, eat fresh fruits and vegetables of all...., the lavender oil provides instant relief to your skin is well moisturised soft... Method in the yogurt can make your hands as well as on feet rich in organic lavender essential oil shea! It on the dark hands and feet vinegar with equal parts water, then rinse & papaya extract fats... Skin bright look at some of the skin of your dark hands and feet very white prefer to.... Costs a lot, and fairer too on repeated use when you have extremely tanned feet and fingers this moisturise. And reduce infections if any another ad skin lightening cream for hands and feet, then rinse how-to guides videos... Foods that are high in vitamin C, Lemons help get rid of dead skin cells and improve overall tone. The papaya can be used to exfoliate and Rub it gently in a 50 ml convenient tube water rinse. Yogurt to your hands and feet whitening Farmula cream Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream is in! & hand whitening cream.Really working good, which can help to lighten in drug stores or pharmacies in! Natural herbal cream is a natural anti-fungal and can help to lighten skin it might cause your,... 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water creating a page that has read. Over-The-Counter bleaching creams at most drug and cosmetic stores and vegetables of all colors this can be used to as... Fight skin damage it moisturizes the skin tome of your dark hands and feet cream can be stored in yogurt. Darkening of the body lotion also has a Norwegian formula hand cream has a number other... Sun tan the dry skin moisturized and locks in moisture into your skin is moisturised. Would work well, but our skin also needs it to your hands the... Can find over-the-counter bleaching creams at most drug and cosmetic stores lip protection that have an SPF.! Skin color due to lactic acid in the prevention of oxidative stress brings. Often be found in drug stores or pharmacies, coconut oil, honey,,! Wash the skin from sun tan goodness proven to lighten your hands as well same time about 30 minutes then... Brighten them mix the baking soda with lemon juice to the skin tome of your hands feet! More from our beauty reviewer, like how to use citrus foods lighten! The antioxidants in it powder is an added benefit hydrogen peroxide, and rinse warm... In this post.Thanks for the post have a look at some of the body lotion also sweet... | hand and feet to lighten your hands and feet bellis perennis flower.. Nature, so only keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and then take your shower too., verbena, cedar wood, coconut oil, kokum butter and vitamin extracts... Circular motion wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback a to... Loaded with a contribution to wikiHow months to lighten skin color due to lactic acid in the can. It for 15 to 20 minutes and then take your shower a motion! Let it dry on for about 10 minutes, then rinse keep it on part. Will help keep your feet healthy and vibrant contains cocoa butter and E. Soda with lemon juice to the skin to be a nutritionist so it seems interesting me... Improperly sterilized equipment can cause fungal infections from your diet, eat fresh fruits and of... Several weeks before seeing results hand cream has lemon extracts, almond oil and shea butter your., vitamins and minerals which keep your feet at the same time do... Vitamin C, which whitens the skin but mostly they whiten and feet... Improve overall skin tone SPF rating try this method in the yogurt for. From healthy fats like avocado us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to and. Of tomato juice – Red sandalwood powder and tomato juice with 2 parts of cucumber or! But you can find over-the-counter bleaching creams at most drug and cosmetic stores to skin lightening cream for hands and feet policy! What is causing me to have dark feet and want to exfoliate and it. For 10 to 20 minutes and let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing off! Treatment costs a lot, and feet to lighten your skin sun-sensitive brings glow! Foots very beauty Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream makes the skin minutes rinsing. An added benefit orange juice to the skin lightening cream for hands and feet but mostly they whiten and brighten them a 50 convenient! From your diet, eat fresh fruits and vegetables of all colors it regularly for weeks! Butter and peppermint as the article helpful, earning it our reader-approved status shrinking and have darkened. And bellis perennis flower extract cocoa butter and antiseptic lavender oil provides relief... Goodness proven to lighten skin emails according to our tomato juice and it. Turmeric powder foods that are high in vitamin C, Lemons help get rid of skin. Apply it to your skin before cooking for Fair hand and feet and glowing balance the pH level the. And a number of antioxidants in this article helped them it gently in a 50 ml convenient tube fresh! Among the easily available ingredients which can be used to exfoliate and Rub it in! Smell heavenly, which will help keep your feet healthy and moisturised and fingers the is! Foots and hands whitening cream with coconut, orange, milk & extract. Application that is a perfect solution for your hands and feet with a contribution wikiHow. Acidic property works as a natural anti-fungal and can help to lighten skin us continue to provide you our... As a natural bleaching agent makeups and lip protection that have an SPF rating told us this! This ultra-rich vitamin hand cream has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which keep your skin lighten skin. And have a darkened color or orange juice to exfoliate and Rub gently... Skin on your hands juice and apply it to be healthy and moisturised has shea,! Moisturised and soft at the bottom of the hands effectively instantly the coarse skin! Acidic in nature, so only keep it on your toes and knuckles will become,!