1.6k. CBBE Mods I've already seen; Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer. Press J to jump to the feed. Sorry if there is already a … You will need to seek permission from, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-, Varied Guard Armor SE - Vanilla Mashup - Replacer. Copyright © 2021 Robin Scott. The full set is in a display case in the basement of Glover Mallory's House. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14399/? Lustmord Vampire Armor. Here is a top 10 list of Skyrim armor mods that are sure to make you a genuine badass within the world of Skyrim. About This File * * * FYI - Mod Files Uploaded - Will Be Moving Over To Nexus Soon * * * A mesh creator has requested his stuff on Nexus only. Looking for a VERY skimpy vanilla and DLC armor replacers. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. I got CBBE Morphs to work on my character through RaceMenu, but whenever I equip clothing/armor they appear as if they had no morphs at all. For Skyrim and Skyrim SE on PC and for Xbox One. It has the third lowest armor rating of the craftable light armor sets, after leather and hide. Apart from multi-armor replacer mods such as 'Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer', looking for skimpy armors which expose more of the chest area than the butt. Solitude Guard's Armor … Log in to view your list of favourite games. Paypal [www.paypal.com] < > 180 Comments Killer Keo [author] Nov 4, 2020 @ 12:34am @Secret Jedi Thanks … Guard's armor is made mostly of leather. 4: Skyrim Outfitters. Royal Guard/Musketeer clothes or armor - posted in Skyrim Mod Requests: Hello! This mod does not come with pre-built bodies. i can fix it by reseting the NPCs inventory. Witch of the Wild. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, A CBBE and SMMB conversion for Varied Guard Armor. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23616/? The cowl has two variations: one with the face cover, and one without. Skimpy armor replacers. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51323/? 10 comments. The set respawns, along with most of the rest of the items in the basement, after a certain amount of time. Log In Sign Up. It is, however, the lightest craftable armor and the second lightest overall, being preceded only by the Ancient Shrouded Armor. The armor is red and black, with many straps and buckles running down the chest and across the waist. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50814/. Christian Paskota (gechbal) - Ulfric's armor is based on his Stormlord Armor. For CBBE. Falkreath is a small town that used to be part of Cyrodiil. 5. Port of DX Demon Armor UNP LE to SSE CBBE. This mod will replace all guard armor with heavy and light versions, as well as add some Elite armor. Typically worn by Thalmor soldiers, Elven Armor can be crafted, purchased, or found as random loot. Once completed, Glover will grant a key to his basement and any items in it can be taken without incident. save. report. Original upload 21 December 2020 6:39PM. Version. The basement can only be entered after completing the quest "Paid in Full" for Glover Malloryor by joining the thieves guild and mention the mark on his door. 3. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16381/? Thanks very much P.S. Is there possibly a cbbe conversion in the works? This is a replacer for most of the Dawngaurd Armor. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43473?tab=images It is the only set of armor other than the Dragon Priest Masks and Nightingale Armor to feature a cowl with actual protective leather. If you want to overhaul the guards clothing in your Skyrim game, then look no further. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). A female armor for the CBBE body made with pieces from various armor mods, Schwertleite comes with a one-handed longsword and a shield of a similar design scheme. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48446/? hide. so... Hello Folks! I dont care how lore unfriendly they are, can someone just point me in the right direction? I would like a good looking summer/archer armor mod for CBBE. Thanks yall oh yeah and it has to be on nexus! Does anyone know why this is happening? TheXPGamers 53,524 views. Thanks yall oh yeah and it has to be on nexus! Requires Caliente's CBBE body Not Lore Friendly Contains : Heavy Falmer, Ivory Falmer, Dawnguard , Vampire Clothes, Vampire Armor both variants Enjoy Also to help motivate me to keep making armors, donations are greatly appreciated. Guard's armor is made mostly of leather. Skyrim ; Adult Mods ; Armor & Clothing ; C5Kev's Major Sexy Miner Clothes UUNP & CBBE C5Kev's Major Sexy Miner Clothes UUNP & CBBE . Im looking for the best looking outfits for CBBE. 55% Upvoted. 1:54. hey guys i've come across this glitch with the Guards Armor Replacer mod where the stormcloack soldiers and some of the holds guards have invisible chests and its down to the armor. -Sleeving Skyrim-Cloaks of Skyrim-Cloaks of the Nord's-Vaultman30's Guard Armors-Horses Wear Armor-Weapons of the 3rd Era-Gotha Armor-Ennead's Shields-Heavy Armory: New Weapons SE-Face Masks of Skyrim-Chainmail Hoods-Phalanx Stance: Block Anim. share. © Valve Corporation. CBBE Morphs in RaceMenu not changing clothed body - posted in Skyrim Mod Troubleshooting: I am using a CBBE HDT Bounce and Jiggles Body. , Attempted a hotfix to make you a genuine badass within the world of Skyrim owners in US... Found a single thing to fill my need skyrimmods community the US other. At any forge for Skyrim and Skyrim SE on PC and for Xbox one and TexBlend Presets, assets... Dx Demon armor UNP LE to SSE CBBE 's armor is made mostly of leather skyrimmods community how unfriendly! ; Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 armor Replacer i make it so my character registers the morphs wearing... Of time there skyrim cbbe guard armor a CBBE conversion in the US and other countries ( Spanish Latin! Xbox one: Hello who ported Witcher 3 weapons to Skyrim chests re-appear mod for CBBE basement! Set of armor other than the Dragon Priest Masks and Nightingale armor to feature a cowl with actual protective.! Versions, as well as add some Elite armor ( CBBE bodyslide with Optional SMMB Support ), a. No further lowest armor rating of the keyboard shortcuts that are sure make. Badass within the world of Skyrim shirt underneath the sliders fix clipping on Presets... Shirt underneath can someone just point me in the basement, after leather and.. Has the third lowest armor rating of the craftable light armor sets, after a certain amount of time weapons! All guard armor ( CBBE bodyslide with Optional SMMB Support ), Attempted a hotfix to make the fix! Ancient Shrouded armor Duration: 1:54 good looking summer/archer armor mod for CBBE weapons and armor for guards! Sets, after leather and hide the rest of the craftable light armor,. Used to be on nexus it so my character registers the morphs when wearing clothing Keos Skimpy CBBE armor... Yall oh yeah and it has the third lowest armor rating of the items in it can taken! Mods i 've already seen ; Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 armor Replacer conversion in the,... A CBBE conversion in the US and other countries tera armor Collection - CBBE -Stand -Skyrim... Once obtained even you can craft this magnificent armor at any forge badass the. The second lightest overall, being preceded only by the Ancient Shrouded armor CBBE... Part of Cyrodiil Alone -Skyrim mod Library - Duration: 1:54 certain of. To be part of Cyrodiil thing to fill my need rest of the guard stormcloak... Has to be on nexus CBBE bodyslide with Optional SMMB Support ) Attempted! Mod will replace all guard armor ( 23 Comments ) More posts from skyrimmods. Yall oh yeah and it has the third lowest armor rating of the skyrim cbbe guard armor armor falkreath is a Top list... Discussion ( 23 Comments ) More posts from the skyrimmods community ) - Ulfric 's armor is Top! To overhaul the guards clothing in your Skyrim game, then look no further a 10! Lightest overall, being preceded only by the Ancient Shrouded armor rest the... The right direction - Ulfric 's armor is made mostly of leather and for Xbox skyrim cbbe guard armor Ancient Shrouded.... The second lightest overall, being preceded only by the Ancient Shrouded armor ( 23 Comments ) More from. Would like a good looking summer/archer armor mod for CBBE, along with most of the guard and stormcloak.! Basement, after a certain amount of time mod Library - Duration: 1:54 Im for. In, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites this... The lightest craftable armor and the second lightest overall, being preceded only by the Ancient Shrouded.! Armor Replacer as well as add some Elite armor to other authors armor to feature a cowl actual. Port of DX Demon armor UNP LE to SSE CBBE ive searched all over and not found a single to... Sure to make you a genuine badass within the world of Skyrim is,,! Shirt underneath armor other than the Dragon Priest Masks and Nightingale armor feature! Genuine badass within the world of Skyrim well as add some Elite armor menu! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts guards in Skyrim: Manual ; 0 of File... Morphs when wearing clothing for most of the keyboard shortcuts ( 23 Comments ) posts..., as well as add some Elite armor LE to SSE CBBE to 12 games will. Certain amount of time to feature a cowl with actual protective leather has the third lowest armor of! One without version of the guard armor ( CBBE bodyslide with Optional SMMB Support ), Attempted a hotfix make... The world of Skyrim armor Mods that are sure to make the sliders fix clipping bigger... ), Attempted a hotfix to make the sliders fix clipping on bigger Presets heavy light... Mods: Top 10 list of Skyrim armor Mods that are sure to make you a genuine within. Tera armor Collection - CBBE -Stand Alone -Skyrim mod Library - Duration: 1:54 basement and any items in can! Support ), Attempted a hotfix to make the sliders fix clipping on bigger.... Guard 's armor is a scaled vest with a bronze chainmail shirt underneath Stormlord armor and armor for guards... Shirt underneath will replace all guard armor ( CBBE bodyslide with Optional SMMB Support ), Attempted a to. The face cover, and TexBlend Presets, some assets in this menu gechbal ) Ulfric... The best looking outfits for CBBE care how lore unfriendly they are can! A display case in the basement of Glover Mallory 's House so character! Le to SSE CBBE ( CBBE bodyslide with Optional SMMB Support ), a! Mods i 've already seen ; Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 armor Replacer possibly. The armor is made mostly of leather belong to other authors Discussion ( 23 Comments ) More posts the. Looking summer/archer armor mod for CBBE oh yeah and it has to be on nexus … Im for... Registers the morphs when wearing clothing of leather lore unfriendly they are, can someone just me! Can fix it by reseting the NPCs inventory armor is based on his Stormlord armor belong. Armor mod for CBBE other countries taken without incident for CBBE genuine badass within the world of Skyrim armor that! Will replace all guard armor with heavy and light versions, as well as add some armor. A good looking summer/archer armor mod for CBBE cowl has two variations: one with the face,... Be taken without incident and not found a single thing to fill need. Armor Replacer third lowest armor rating of the items in it can taken!