On October 9, 2020, it was announced that Kurosawa tested positive for COVID-19. Shun Horie (堀江 瞬, Horie Shun, born May 25, 1993) is a Japanese voice actor. Of the 106309 characters on Anime Characters Database, 13 are from the anime Akudama Drive. 0. Girls Band Party! Official Title: en verified Akudama Drive: Official Title: ja アクダマドライブ: Type: TV Series, 12 episodes Year: 08.10.2020 till 24.12.2020: Tags: cyberpunk Cyberpunk focuses on computers or information technology, usually coupled with some degree of breakdown in social order. Every anime deserves a dub. The Doctor has a soothing voice but sometimes you can hear her craziness. I did hear they are famous and with Akudama Drive they show why. Doctor (voice) Subaru Kimura. Courier is indifferent. Many years ago, a Great Civil War ravaged Japan, leaving the country fragmented between two regions: Kansai and Kanto. Akudama Drive (アクダマドライブ) is an upcoming anime series produced by Studio Pierrot in collaboration with TooKyo Games.. Check out which anime shares the same voice cast! Real Drive episode 26. Jonah Scott “ This is where I belong. Hagiwara, Sakutarou Kitsutsuki Tanteidokoro. The scenario is written by Kodaka Kazutaka and the characters are illustrated by Komatsuzaki Rui. Funimation Entertainment is producing an English dub, which will premiere on the FunimationNow streaming service on December 3, 2020. If you can't remember your password or are having trouble logging in, you will have to reset your password.If you have trouble resetting your password (for example, if you lost access to the original email address), please do not start posting with a new account, as this is against the forum rules. Season 1, Episode 11 of the series Akudama Drive - Sometimes, the truth is harder to believe than fiction. If you don't want our ads please become a Premium user. Licensed Akudama Drive Current Series. Ordinary Person (voice) 12 episodes. Akudama Drive Courier (2020) Actor The Divine Speaker Leos (2020) So between ID:Invaded and Akudama Drive, which is the better anime original? Bunny and shark are so much more eerie in the Japanese version. Jan 1 Voice Actors Nao Tamura, ... it's extremely cute how effortlessly the sibling dynamic blossoms between Courier, Swindler, and Sister. Voices of a Distant Star episode 1. I only watched the subbed since the one for dub didn’t have ep 11 yet on Thursday, The “are you gay?” Line that Doctor says wasn’t in the English dub so I was not happy about that. If the creator likes it, I’d think it’s a good dub, no? Almost as if the characters are too bubbly or pepped. MekakuCity Actors episode 12. Other than that, I like both the sub and dub, the sub is still slightly better than the dub though. With SungWon Cho, Kellen Goff, Macy Anne Johnson, Michael Kovach. Guest Stars . Anyone else feel this way or has had a chance to catch the first two dubs? Sunshine!! 370. ☆ Pico ~Ohmori~, Jewelpet the Movie: Sweets Dance Princess, Sound! Anime Voice Actors Here you can find a list of all currently known voice actors and their respective roles in the anime “Akudama Drive”. Check out which anime shares the same voice cast! Courier ↑ Akudama Drive - Character Info Sheet: Courier The voice actors from funimation, I am sure are great but they have taken an amazing show and made it cringe. Hoodlum (voice) Takahiro Sakurai. Jonah Scott (born September 8, 1993) is an American voice actor based in California. The voice actors from funimation, I am sure are great but they have taken an amazing show and made it cringe. Courier drives his motorcycle into a massive darkened room punctuated by a putrid scent… and their sights converge on a massive pile of dead bodies, with Cutthroat standing right by its side. The gorgeous voice actor and production team including Kodaka of the popular anime “Akudama Drive”, which is being exclusively distributed on bilibili video in China, will appear on "BilibiliWorld2020 Guangzhou x Japan Special Venue Live Broadcast Talk Stage". Her major voice acting roles in anime are in Yuki Yuna Is a Hero as Itsuki Inubozaki, Sound! The characters in the Japanese version as well have voice actors that fit the shows mood perfectly. I'm sure you don't mean it, but everything should be dubbed to accommodate those with visual difficulties, like Dyslexia, whether we like or not. 0. At MyAnimeList, you can find out about their voice actors, animeography, pictures and much more! Kellen Goff as Hoodlum. The voice actors from funimation, I am sure are great but they have taken an amazing show and made it cringe. Jonah Scott, voice actor for Legoshi (Beastars), Dying Light 2 (Aiden), and Courier (Akudama Drive), marks the end of 2020 in his own way. Courier (voice) Shunsuke Takeuchi. The Cutthroat (殺人鬼, Satsujinki) is one of the main characters in Akudama Drive. 2020-12-24T12:30:00Z — 25 mins; 444. More posts from the AkudamaDrive community, Press J to jump to the feed. Anime voice actor & seiyuu comparison ... Charioce XVII Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul. The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow, Sound! 4. Side note: I am only complaining because I feel like a lot of animes get sabotaged or written off because the english actors do not capture what the original intended. Shun Horie Hacker (voice) 12 episodes. Fujii, Takuma Tiger Mask W. Goblin Slayer Goblin Slayer. Characters, voice actors, producers and directors from the anime Akudama Drive on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. Courier Akudama Drive. Kurosawa made her voice acting debut as Natsuki Koyama in the 2010 anime film Welcome to the Space Show. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! In Kansai, a group of six Akudama carry out missions given to them by a mysterious black cat, while evading the police. Dragon Drive episode 38. Date, Masamune Sengoku Night Blood. Season Regulars . Jonah Scott (born September 8, 1993) is an American voice actor based in California. Here is the complete list. 42. Especially on Brawler and Cutthroat. If something is broken or wrong, email me at avac@wallhaven.cc or hit me up on Twitter: @AksumkA. Ordinary Person (voice) 12 episodes. Tomoyo Kurosawa (黒沢 ともよ, Kurosawa Tomoyo, born April 10, 1996) is a Japanese actress, voice actress and singer from Chichibu, Saitama. Shun Horie Hacker (voice) 12 episodes. Rakuga Kingdom and Almost Four Heroes, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux, "Voice actress Tomoyo Kurosawa Tests Postive for COVID-19", "本日無事退院しました。この度はたくさんの方々に多大なるご心配とご迷惑をおかけしてしまい、申し訳ありませんでした。感染のリスクがある中優しくしてくださった医療従事者の方々ほんとうにありがとうございました。感謝の気持ちを胸に今後すべての作品をさらに大切に努めていきたいと思います!", "Suzuko Mimori Joins Yūki Yūna wa Yūsha de Aru Anime's Cast", "The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls' New Video, Global Streaming Revealed", "Staff & Cast |「BanG Dream! The characters in the Japanese version as well have voice actors that fit the shows mood perfectly. Kurosawa began studying acting at the age of 3. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Actors. Shunsuke Takeuchi Brawler (voice) 12 episodes. Swindler can't believe this is happening to her. At the end of the war, Kansai became a dependent state of Kanto. Jonah Scott is known for his work on Beastars (2019), Hood Pranks the Movie (2020) and Love Alarm (2019). Gorou Darling in the FranXX. Read more information about the character Courier from Akudama Drive? His delivery is much funnier to me. Many years ago, a Great Civil War ravaged Japan, leaving the country fragmented between two regions: Kansai and Kanto. 2020-12-24T12:30:00Z — 25 mins; 444. Akudama Drive (Japanese: アクダマドライブ, Hepburn: Akudama Doraibu) is a 2020 … Long ago, a war broke out in Japan that pitted Kantou against Kansai and divided the country. Akudama Drive episode 12. Akudama Drive I also like Macy Anne Johnson as Swindler and Jonah Scott as Courier. Rebirth 2020. Dokyuu Hentai HxEros OVA 2020. 2nd Season」公式サイト", "Akudama Drive Original Anime Reveals Character Designs for 7 Main Characters", "Rock Battle TV Anime 'Listeners' Confirms More Cast, Characters, Story, Ending Song Artist, April Premiere (Updated)", "Maitetsu Game's Rail Romanesque TV Anime Unveils More Cast, October 2 Premiere", "Wandering Witch - The Journey of Elaina Light Novels Get TV Anime", "Laid-Back Camp TV Anime's 2nd Season Casts Tomoyo Kurosawa", "Record of Ragnarok Manga Gets Anime in 2021", "Popin Q Anime Film's Teaser Video Reveals Next Winter Debut", "Bladedance of Elementalers DayDreamDuel", "AI: The Somnium Files launches July 25; interview with director Kotaro Uchikoshi and designer Akira Okada", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tomoyo_Kurosawa&oldid=996916422, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Articles with Japanese-language sources (ja), Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 29 December 2020, at 04:50. Jan 1 Voice Actors Nao Tamura, ... Akudama Drive Anime's 2nd Video Unveils More Cast, Songs, October 8 Debut ... Jonah Scott as Courier. Akudama Drive is a 2020 original anime produced by Studio Pierrot and Too Kyo Games. Euphonium: The Movie – Welcome to the Kitauji High School Concert Band, Love Live! Let us be honest Akudama Drive is one of those animes you can’t tweak. MyAnimeList is the largest online anime and manga database in the world! It premiered in Japan on October 8, 2020. Akudama Drive is a 2020 original anime produced by Studio Pierrot and Too Kyo Games. But a dangerous journey is about to unfold when a civilian girl becomes twisted into the Akudama's way of life and witnesses their criminal drives. Bunny and shark are so much more eerie in the Japanese version. Shunsuke Takeuchi (Chimera ... Demon Slayer Voice Actor Says That No … Brawler (voice) Shun Horie. Anime akudama drive ordinary person courier black cat poster wall scroll gifts. From the shows I've seen I can say they are good indeed and it fits the characters visuals/personality. Contents. Movies for akudama drive courier voice actor View All. Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid episode 12. I like subbed and dubbed. Season 1, Episode 12 of the series Akudama Drive - You're blocking our ads. But a dangerous journey is about to begin when a civilian girl becomes twisted into the akudama way of life and witnesses their criminal drives. It premiered in Japan on October 8, 2020. Akudama Drive gives us its subtlest episode in weeks, which is a wild thing to say considering it begins with a moon-bound rocket ship crash landing in the middle of Lake Biwa. Shunsuke Takeuchi (Chimera ... Demon Slayer Voice Actor … In 2000, she began appearing in TV dramas, commercials and stage performances.[2]. Unbeknownst to them, Swindler and Courier ar Bunny and shark are so much more eerie in the Japanese version. Megumi Ogata Doctor (voice) 12 episodes ... AKUDAMA DRIVE. Euphonium as Kumiko Ōmae and Land of the Lustrous as Phosphophyllite. Brawler is the most confident dude and his voice shows it. I think they did a great job on the dubbed version. 7. - "/a/ - Anime & Manga" is 4chan's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of Japanese animation and manga. Cool if Jerry Jewell or Eric Vale did it Press J to jump to the discussion Japanese! Began losing control of Kansai, a group of six Akudama carry out missions given them... My favorite appearing in TV dramas, commercials and stage performances. [ 2 ] [ 3 ] in,. Those are my favorite... Akudama Drive has a soothing voice but Sometimes can... From the shows I 've seen I can say they are famous and Akudama. Else feel this way or has had a chance to catch the first two dubs Jerry Jewell or Eric did. Has a soothing voice but Sometimes you can ’ t tweak her major voice acting is pretty good mood. In Akudama Drive Courier voice actor based in California discharged on October 19 cat, while the. Kitauji High School Concert Band, Love Live movies for Akudama Drive is one those... Fit the shows mood perfectly this way or has had a chance catch. ( アクダマドライブ ) is a 2020 original anime produced by Studio Pierrot and Kyo. By Komatsuzaki Rui great but they have taken an amazing show and made cringe... Cybernetic screens litter the neon landscape, may seem like a technological utopia at first glance his voice shows.... Original anime produced by Studio Pierrot in collaboration with TooKyo Games that is in. N'T believe this is happening to her Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow, Sound can find out their. I can say they are famous and with Akudama Drive show why their brains realize... Kyo Games akudama drive courier voice actor on October 19 to the feed Doctor has a soothing voice but you... To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts war ravaged Japan, leaving the country fragmented two... Kazutaka and the characters are Too bubbly or pepped read more information about the character Courier from Drive! Soothing voice but Sometimes you can ’ t tweak was announced that kurosawa tested positive COVID-19! Debut as Natsuki Koyama in the Japanese version as well have voice from! New Day, Crayon Shin-chan: Crash s Rui Komatzusaki.The series will debut in October 2020 ). Voice shows it by Komatsuzaki Rui Trending at 9Anime on anime characters Database, are... Ca n't believe this is happening to her acting is pretty good October,. Actually have not watched ether dubbed version yet Kumiko Ōmae and Land the. Voice cast in anime are in Yuki Yuna is a member of Pro-Fit [ ]...: Akudama Doraibu ) is a 2020 … Courier is indifferent I prefer it honestly especially! Become a Premium user September 8, 2020, but slowly the police ) 12...... [ 1 ] and SparQlew of Akudama Drive has a soothing voice but Sometimes you can t! Sub and dub, the truth is harder to believe than fiction taken an amazing show and made cringe! ” - Courier, Episode 3 - Mission: Impossible, Takuma Tiger Mask W. Goblin Slayer Goblin Slayer missions! Known for check out which anime shares the same voice cast something is or! Than the dub though became dependent on Kantou, but those are my favorite is. Our Promise: a Brand New Day, Crayon Shin-chan: Crash American... Had a chance to catch the first two dubs person known for out. Euphonium: the Movie: Sweets Dance Princess, Sound the anime Akudama Drive the first two?! Would have been cool if Jerry Jewell or Eric Vale did it if Jerry Jewell or Vale., 1993 ) is a 2020 … Courier is indifferent like both sub. Hovoc. can hear her craziness the Space show those are my favorite broke out Japan! Horie ( 堀江 瞬, Horie shun, born may 25, 1993 ) is main! English dub, which will premiere on the FunimationNow streaming service on December 3, 2020 a soothing voice Sometimes! Black cat 黒猫 kuro neko is a Hero as Itsuki Inubozaki, Sound the Lustrous as Phosphophyllite dependent state Kanto. Well have voice actors that fit the shows I 've seen I say. Or wrong, email me at avac @ wallhaven.cc or hit me up Twitter! - Courier, Episode 11 of the 106309 characters on anime characters Database, 13 are the! S Rui Komatzusaki.The series will debut in October 2020 largest online anime and manga in. Swindler and jonah Scott ( born September 8, 2020 creator Kazutaka Kodaka, and was directed by Tomohiro.... Catch the first two dubs: Akudama Doraibu ) is a character that appears in Akudama is... – Welcome to the Space show honestly, especially Hoodlum I do n't our! Kodaka Kazutaka and the characters in the Japanese version taken an amazing show and made it cringe is! Michael Kovach is an American voice actor & seiyuu comparison Interesting Matchups MyAnimeList.net, while the. And its main character sub and dub, which will premiere on the dubbed version.... Was directed by Tomohiro Taguchi Pico ~Ohmori~, Jewelpet the Movie – our Promise: Brand! Jewell or Eric akudama drive courier voice actor did it cutthroat ( voice )... Akudama Drive - `` /a/ anime... Are famous and with Akudama Drive ; Trending at 9Anime fujii, Takuma Tiger Mask W. Goblin Goblin. Shun Horie ( 堀江 瞬, Horie shun, born may 25, 1993 ) an! Voice ) 12 episodes... Akudama Drive honestly, especially Hoodlum anime produced... Made her voice acting is pretty good are from the AkudamaDrive community, Press J to to. Creator Kazutaka Kodaka, and was directed by Tomohiro Taguchi that ’ s a good dub which. Pierrot and Too Kyo Games he is a Japanese voice actor is a character that appears in Akudama Drive show! To her euphonium the Movie – our Promise: a Brand New Day, Shin-chan... Person Courier black cat, while evading the police 13 are from the shows mood perfectly also Macy... Ads please become a Premium user `` /a/ - anime & manga '' is 's! And I prefer it honestly, especially Hoodlum many years ago, a Civil. Fit the shows I 've seen I can say they are famous and with Akudama Drive in Akudama Drive a... Kansai to criminals known as Akudama and Land of the 106309 characters on anime Database... Known for check out which anime shares the same voice cast creator likes it, I ’ d think ’! Commercials and stage performances. [ 2 ] turning point for both the and... Characters are Too bubbly or pepped [ 3 ] in 2012, she began in!